maintanence - how often?

N

newbie2

This system looks really good. i'd be greatful for any advice regarding how often you have to 'top up' once desired results are achieved? I don't mind using the system daily for several months to get a result, but after that, i think i'd be all noogled out and could probably only stand once a week, two sessions at most...would this be sufficient s maintainance?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi newbie2 and welcome to the forum. Hopefully we'll get some good replies about this one. From the feedback ive read, i suspect that once or twice a week topping up should maintain the increase depending on your initial use and growth,

best wishes
Lucy :)

N

newbie2

If anyone has any feedback on this, i would eb really grateful - especially from users who have been using NB for over 3 months.

K

kultzu

Hi Newbie2 ,

I had used NB for about 8 months in a row (last Oct) then I took a break. Since then I only maintain my size by topping them up for like twice or three times a week , half an hour each time. I started with A size , now wearing 32C bra. Nice cleavage, full on top. After pumping with swelling I am like D cup but after 24 hours I come back at about C. However, I am happy with my result so far.
And I know that if I keep pumping everyday I could be able to reach D cup after swelling.

Kultzu

S

Suep1961

I have had my NB for about 1 year now. Fantastic. I was a 34b before I started, but have now gone up to a 34d. I only use mine about once or twice a week. unless I have a special occasion and want more 'omph' and then I would use it daily for approx 30 Min's.
I love mine.
Sue

A

Ann

To kultzu and Suep1961,
Congradulations to you both on your great success with the NB. I would like to know what was your pumping routine in the beginning (not for maintenance)? Did you just pump like the instructions 10min. twice a day? Or longer?

K

kultzu

Hi Ann,

At the beginning, I pumped right away at about half an hour per session.( Only first day with 10 mins when I tried the pump first time). I always keep the rhythm by pumping once a day before going to bed. I find it more beneficially when I don't have red rings around my breast in the morning and I can see little growth day by day, that is amazing.

I also travel a lot in my work and I bring NB with me and do the same thing as usual routine.

You may try to find my posts in the past when I told my pumping techniques in more details.

I hope that helps and enjoy pumping,
Kultzu

A

Ann

kultzu said:
You may try to find my posts in the past when I told my pumping techniques in more details.

I'll do that, thanks.

Btw, since you travelled with it did security take it out of your bag? Any awkward experiences?

K

kultzu

Hi Ann,

I have never experienced that since I have not carried NB in my carry-on luggage. I usually have a week long trip , so i load it with my baggage but if I travel only a day or two then I don't have NB with me. However, the new airport regulations about liquid makes me feel like I don't want anyone to open my bag for liquid, cream , lotion anyway so I always load them in.

Kultzu

A

annieboobs

Thanks for sharing ur regime and ur sucess with us Sue and kultzu, ::) ;D
will be looking at ur post, for guidance in my journey with my noogle......

Also congrats ;) :-* ...

T

tweety21ca

Sue and Kultzu - thanks for sharing! Your experience is very encouraging, especially since you have used the NB for almost a year! So far it is has the best and fastest results of any other vacuum breast enhancement device I've tried :D

K

kultzu

Glad to be any help, tweety21ca !
This week I only top them up once which was last night. The result from NB is amazing for me. I am very pleased.... ;)

Have a nice pumping day,
Kultzu

T

tweety21ca

It will be so nice to get to the point where I only have to use once a week instead of 1-2 times per day. I think I'm going on about 4 months of use, although in the beginnning I wasn't using very consistantly. I am a 34B, although the bras are a little big. I'm hoping to grow to a C.