Massage, encouragement, and my journey

LovelyAlways

Hi everyone! I just got my NB this week! It takes some trial and error, but I'm starting to figure it out. I'm going to keep track of my progress here and share some things I've learned, too. (At this point, I won't be sharing pictures, but would still like to join this community for support and encouragement!)

Current measurements:
Under bust: 30"
Bust: 33"
I have always been slim and never grew much in my chest. Basically always been waiting for the day I would have some boobs, but I never experienced that until I had my babies and breastfed them. Then of course they deflated and were even flatter than before.

I'm now in my late 30's, and over the last few years have been trying to naturally increase my size. Though I haven't really"grown" much, I will say that MASSAGE was a huge game changer. Once I started doing daily massage with an oil or cream, I definitely noticed a difference! Even tho their size was still tiny, frequent massage helped them bounce back and perk up! They stopped sagging! I also added some chest exercises (wall presses and push ups), and drink lots of water. This has all truly brought life back to my chest and helped me feel better about myself.

Now I'm starting Noogleberry, and really hoping for some real growth. But I just wanted to share that with you all because massage, hydration, and exercise REALLY make a difference, even before starting NB, so please make sure to do those things!
Wish me luck, I'm feeling hopeful at the moment because of many amazing stories on this forum! Let's encouraged each other! Good luck to each of you out there!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Lovely - nice to see you here. There are just a few things you need to remember: don't pump your breasts too hard, otherwise you will develop red spots, or worse, so take the pressure till it's almost painful, then ease off a little. Do it as often as you can each day. Have a day off every now and again to rest your boobs, and let them recover. Drink plenty of water during the day, and when you use Noogle massage a good oil or cream into your breasts so that you get better suction. It is not going to happen overnight, but if you keep it up one day you will notice a little growth, and once you see that you will, I hope, be encouraged to continue to whatever size you want to be! Good luck!!

LovelyAlways

Hi Moocow! Thank you so much for your reply and the reminders, I really appreciate it! Yes, I'm still figuring out the right amount of pressure, and I have been using oil or cream while pumping...it definitely helps! Thanks again for the encouragement!

LovelyAlways

Almost a week in now. Think I've got the hang of it. I usually only get a half hour here and there (a session in the morning, and then a session in the evening) and I'm doing 10:5 during my session. And lots of oil and massage.

I think I'm actually noticing some small amount of swelling! Not much, but I do notice a difference. They feel heavier and more full. Doesn't show up on a tape measure but I really feel hopeful because of how they feel! I think I might only measure once a month. Also, most of the week I pump both sides together, but I'm also trying to even out the right side and will only pump the right side on certain days.

LovelyAlways

Now I've started only pumping one side at a time. The suction is better and I feel like I have better control of it that way. I also just read about how you can pump different areas of your chest, which seems obvious but somehow that didn't occur to me. I'm excited to try it out! I might try the top section more and see how that goes! Anyone have experience moving around the cups to different places when you've pumped? Please share!

FyrruPuff

I'm so glad you're starting your journey and are sharing your progress here on the forum. It's always great to have a community of support and encouragement. You're right, it's important to remember that massage, hydration and exercise can make a difference, even before starting NB.
I also want to second your recommendation on massage, it can be a great way to relax and boost your mood as well. If you're looking for a professional massage, I recommend checking out goldtantriclondon.com. They offer a wide range of massage services, including traditional Asian massage that can be a great way to relax and unwind.

Last edited:

jefferson

Doing massage is surely providing so many health benefits to the body. It will be boosting your blood circulation from top to bottom of the body.