Melanie's Progress

halfie

Whoops! I realize I didn't post these in the right section. Here they are again.
These are just some before pictures to post in the meantime while I wait for my NB to ship to Canada.

Stats:
Female, 5'6" 160 lbs. 36B or very small 34 C.

I eagerly welcome tips, pointers, and questions!
Does anyone want to share their NB regime?
Any tips about creams or lubrications? I was planning on using some generic body lotions, I'm also a fan of vaseline for everything - treatment for scratchy feet, lip balm, dry hands.. Would it be bad to use?

Also, the last one is of my awesome push up bra, in case you guys have never heard of it, its the "Drew" by aerie -- I have yet to find a better pushup.

xo
Melanie

Attachments

• BeforeFront.jpg
    BeforeFront.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 1,384
  • BeforeSide.jpg
    BeforeSide.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 933
  • Pushup.jpg
    Pushup.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 565

Strumpet

Vaseline's probably fine. I usually just use whatever body lotion I have around, although if I notice the pores on my chest are starting to get clogged I switch to jojoba oil, which is more lightweight and so doesn't cause breakouts. As for my regime I haven't really found one I'm happy with yet, but I'd say try to do at least an hour a day.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with noogling :)

halfie

Haha, thanks girl. I'm chubbier than you tho! I think I'll be getting my NB around the same time as you get yours, unless Royal Airmail hates Quebec, so it will be interesting to see how our progress parallels each others! good luck!

Matt B

Hi Melanie, I don't really have a regimen for noogling.A couple of times a week for a little over an hour is about normal.I do some herbs too,fenugreek and red clover and that's all.As for lotion,I use olive oil.It really hydrates well and works great for getting rid of the cup marks after noogling.Welcome to the forum,and I love your girls,the nipples are great.

Good Luck,TTYS MATT B

evil alex

hey were starting at a pretty similar size! best of luck to you nb definately helps. I wear a 36C now although it definately isnt even close to full, good luck!

booblover777

Start: small A Currently large B/small C.
Hey Melanie, I ended up commenting your other post!!

Also, I made the same mistake as you and posted mine in there too.

halfie

Hey, got my system in the mail! Woo! Super fast.

Here is an update, my first noogle ever. I was so excited coming back from the post office I was jumping home through the snow!

So I wore it for about an hour (maybe a little less). It wasn't painful, but I was suprised at how hard it was to do anything else (homework, read, etc.)
My breasts were slightly reddish/purple during, though no red spots were there.

Afterwards, the redness quickly went away (though there are still faint ring marks). My breasts felt lighter and more spongy, and had distinct though not incredible swelling.

I did a mix of pump-and-hold and pump-and-release; whatever felt natural.

And here are the results:

Attachments

• first noogle 2.jpg
    first noogle 2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 597
  • first noogle bra.jpg
    first noogle bra.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 403
  • first noogle.jpg
    first noogle.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 780

Matt B

Hi Halfie,Congrats on the NB and the girls look wonderful.You did everything right and all you have to do now is keep it up.You are really going to be surprised at the results you get.The twins are already great,and your age is a definite plus.I was surprised at how fast the cup rings went away,another plus.

Go Halfie, MATT B ;D

halfie

Second noogle, ~30 minutes. The swelling wasn't immediately visible but I put on this non-pushup bra that is usually a little loose on me and it fit quite nicely! Daily updates are maybe a bit too much but I am just so excited about NB.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-02-07 at 13.39.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-07 at 13.39.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 642
  • Photo on 2012-02-07 at 13.40 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-07 at 13.40 #2.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 368

Matt B

Hi Halfie,Just 30 minutes is better than nothing.Next time if you can,do an hour and put on the same bra for awhile and see what happens.As for posting everyday,if you post them we(I) will look!LOL.Who wouldn't?

Lookin good,MATT B PS~Thanks for the help. ;)

halfie

I agree. From a sciencey perspective it makes sense that, for example, a one-hour long session is more effective than two half-hour long separate sessions. More time for the girls to get acclimated before real changes occur. I think I will try again later today when I have free time - I've got a bit of a live-in boyfriend thing going on, and trying to fit noogling in while he's not around/I have midterms/seeing other friends may prove difficult!

Just a question for anyone reading this, how do you find time? What do you do while you noogle? (I've been trying to study but it's hard not to be uncomfortable/distracted).

Also, I am interested in trying some herbal pills. Can anyone recommend anything they found effective? I'm also on BC's which may complicate things.

evil alex

i would not recommend herbs. if youre on birth control do not do herbs, in my experience youll only gain weight and no boobs due to estrogen dominance, your metabolism will just be completely shot. i believe youre younger then i am, so our bodies arent 100% developed yet. i believe its recommended to wait until youre 21

evil alex

also i hardly have any time, being a college student. But i find that i get the same results whether i do 1 hour or 5 hours a day. Sometimes its best not to overdo things, just make the most of your time! Youre smarter than i am in the way that youre starting while you still live at home, i wish i had discovered this a year earlier! I try to snoogle (sleep and noogle) i dont get a restful sleep but its fine. Since you just got it VERY recently its probably hard to keep the cups from falling off, at least that was one of my problems. Just take things slow youre already doing great!

halfie

Haha, thanks for the advice. I read more about herbs today and have noticed a lot of iffy things about them, e.g. messing with your hormones, mood swings, weight gain/loss. Not for me, not right now anyway. I'm only 19, but I don't actually live at "home", I have my own apartment (thank god!) I had to get away from the house for university, so I moved to a different province. Best decision I ever made.

And yep. Cups are falling off all over the place. Looking forward to when i finally grow into them!

NoogleBoobs

My dream boobs
halfie said:
\
Any tips about creams or lubrications?

I would be careful with some lotions and deff DO NOT USE OIL! If you have ever been to a tanning bed, you would know that they are very strict about what lotions you can use and defiantly not oil. This is because some oils can WEAKEN and CRACK the acrylic. I have a hunch this is the culprit as to why some women end up cracking their cups.

halfie

Mm- good advice! I don't want to waste the whole investment I put into these.
I used vaseline the 1st time and the suction was really good, but it was too heavy feeling. I'm using a generic cocoa butter lotion now. That should be fine, right?

Matt B

Hi Halfie, Alex is right.You don't need the herbs,especially with what you have already. You both will do great with just the NB.Guys need the herbs to overcome the testosterone and increase the phytoestrogens.
As for what to do while noogling,I relax,check the forum to see how you all are doing and watch TV.Sit back and enjoy and visualize bigger boobs.I also check out bras on e-bay.My fiancee and I wear the same size in most,so I look for bargains.Damn things ain't cheap!

So,remember:no herbs,be patient,massage the girls,plenty of water and I'm as anxious to see the results as you are. ;D

Take care,Melanie. TTYS MATT B

halfie

Noogled for 1.5 hrs today - there was a marked difference in swelling from the 1/2 hr of yesterday! I have a pretty balcony bra that I love, but it always makes me look so flat. With the swelling it looks great, however. When I have a night to myself I'm going to try snoogling.

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-02-08 at 11.54 #5.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-08 at 11.54 #5.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 685
  • Photo on 2012-02-08 at 11.56.jpg
    Photo on 2012-02-08 at 11.56.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 396

Matt B

Hey Melanie,Believe me,we all had trouble with cups farting off for awhile.You'll learn some tricks real fast.Like Lucy said:"Thy're a bit fiddley at first."Your after pics look great and I love the bra.I wish that type with lace didn't show through shirts.I have to stick to minimizers and T-shirt bras. It could be worse though.

Good luck snoogling,MATT b :D