Men?

F

funguy

Are there any men using this product and is it working for them?

E

Eman

Certainly, FunGuy. I'm one of them. Within the last week, I've used the XL domes and have already grown at least half an inch...that is with a MegaVac pump and the BreastActives supplements, especially the cream. What you want to do is to pump at least 30 mins. twice a day with frequent intermissions inbetween so that way your chest will have time to breathe.

Like I said, I'm having a blast with the big domes...LONG LIVE NOOGLEBERRY! \m/

T

twinklepose

Mee too. I've been pumping for a few weeks now. I was able to fill the small domes a couple of weeks ago and am now using the medium ones.

I also use some St Herb breast enhancement cream when I do so. It's working!

E

Eman

Twinklepose,

is it the NANO formula that you're using or the regular? that one develops kinda fast... :)

T

twinklepose

Hiyas, I'm using the regular, although I have used the nano in the past.

E

Eman

I'm not too sure about St. Herb...I haven't tried it but...i know that Breast Actives works for me...

C

colettak

I personally think breast creams and herbs are a big waste of money. You need estrogen... real estrogen to get substantial results. I'm transsexual and have been taking estrogen for about two years I'm about B cup now and I'm going to start pumping in the next week or so once I get mine. I hope this combo will get me to a nice C cup

L

Louise1982

No but the best results have been the guys who've given in and started popping birth control pills!

Just out of interest - was the XL dome size specifically aimed at men?

T

twinklepose

Sure, but taking synthetic estrogen can have other effects that guys like me don't want, such as shrinkage of the testes and penis.

E

Eman

Louise1982:

I'm not too sure...but being that we [men] are much larger...then the XL cups would serve that purpose...

colettak:

I understand that takes a lot of estrogen to grow breasts, but as for the synthetic types [pills], they could cause some reproductive harm in those cases...I definitely would agree with twinklepose....

W

webmaster

Louise1982 said:
No but the best results have been the guys who've given in and started popping birth control pills!

Just out of interest - was the XL dome size specifically aimed at men?

Simple answer, no it wasn't - but it seems that it is working for the men! It was developed on request from some of the female customers of noogleberry!

Webmaster