MESSAGE FROM LUCY!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear Everyone! I just wanted to apologise for not being so active on the forum over the last few weeks and to reassure you that im always here and you are more than welcome to email me directly if i have not replied to a post. I guess it is a reflection of how brilliant and very supportive our members are in that i do not have to always reply and im often 'beaten to the post' by others with such excellent advice and help.

If there any aspects of the forum you are not happy with or needs improving, then please feel free to post a reply here or email me.

Thank you ALL for making this such a great place for friendly discussion, support and bigger breasts!!

Best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

C

catsrule

Hi Lucy! Thanks for checking in with us! we do support each other, so we are always happy to assist, to the best of our knowledge, if you are unavailable!

J

jellyDeeeee

thankyou Lucy, you are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day always and yes the girls are very supportive here I agree, what a dynamic team love JellyDeee...

D

Dixieland

Lucy,
We just worry about you, when we don't hear from you for several days... :) But I think all of us understand that you are just flying low on the radar for our sake and new ones coming in. We sssooooo appreciate everything you do for us!!!
Dixieland

R

ronda93550

I am just luck to have found the system to bring me hear and i guess i do post a lot but see pic, should have had before and after lite bulb brain

W

webmaster

Of course - I may be 100's of miles from her house - but being the webmaster and all - and with the power of the noog at my fingertips - I know what she has been up to!

wahahahahaha ha ha

;D

C

cornflake04

I gave up when I didn't receive the larger cups Lucy. But that's ok. My "puppies" seem to have gone back to what they used to be.

Good luck ladies. This system does work and Lucy is awesome.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi cornflake, do you mean the new large cups or did something go astray with the cups,

please let me know,

best wishes
Lucy

M

maksimovic

bonjour lucy de puis 5ans je pompe voici le résulta

M

maksimovic

Dear Everyone! I just wanted to apologise for not being so active on the forum over the last few weeks and to reassure you that im always here and you are more than welcome to email me directly if i have not replied to a post. I guess it is a reflection of how brilliant and very supportive our members are in that i do not have to always reply and im often 'beaten to the post' by others with such excellent advice and help.

If there any aspects of the forum you are not happy with or needs improving, then please feel free to post a reply here or email me.

Thank you ALL for making this such a great place for friendly discussion, support and bigger breasts!!

Best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Maksimovic - do we have to see quite so many pictures of your growth? Think you might be putting some people off - we are here to help with ideas etc not just look at someone elses boobs on every post anyone has made in the past. I know you might be thrilled with your growth, but French translation is not always good, and it's annoying just to see your pics everywhere. Perhaps it would help if we could understand how you have achieved your growth?