Milkjug's Journey

Allycatty

To Leizel:
You're welcome hun and thanks for viewing my thread! I want to keep others motivated while showing this product truly works; just takes time.

UPDATE:
Haven't noogled since 6/30 since I got sick and work/school whatever. Also a break is good as I have been trying to do this for over 1 to 3 hours each time I noogle. I'm noogling right now and its been about 30 minutes. So since its that time of the month, I've noticed even though I'm on birth control, my boobies still drop down in size A LOT LOL. It's definitely a hormonal things cause jeez! I've never seen them so full and then small the next day. I'm sure it's a mixture of me being sick on my period...help me! :'(

No, but really I'm combating this. Seeing my other progress pictures just really shows that the blood flow hasn't been traveling everywhere else in my body, and this is what I believe is one of the reasons ones chest may deflate.

Included a pic, its pure growth I guess. Will update my journey in a few days.

Stay motivated ladies! May growth come your way

Attachments

• Photo on 7-3-16 at 11.18 AM.jpg
    Photo on 7-3-16 at 11.18 AM.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 83

Allycatty

I've been sick as a dog for the past week. No exercising, no noogling. I noogled roughly for an hour today.
The more active I am on my thread, the more noogling I do...I envy everyone who tries to work around their busy work/family/school life around this lol. It's been getting more difficult staying consistent while trying to juggle everything around.

Stay positive all xo

Allycatty

Noogled for two hours yesterday with constant hydration. They got so huge! It feels great. I feel itchiness and a tingling feeling. I can't describe it but I think they're growing!!! ;D :D ;) ! It feels like a pulling, burn sensation but no pain.
I gained one pound which makes me 104 lbs w/o food. I had a dream where I was 122 lbs last night :-[ haha. Progress is on its way.
Have a good weekend everyone xo

Allycatty

Hey... It's been 16 days!! Wow. I have been noogling off and on because I am finishing up a semester and its been hectic. I gained 3 permanent pounds which is when I weigh myself in the mornings w/o food/water. I'm so happy!
Gaining weight is essential for my regimen because it's almost impossible to make new tissue, especially in a fatty area, without extra weight coming in. I feel like maybe my chest grew a little bit...I fit in a full coverage D cup not entirely, but I'm sure by the end of this year I will. Getting past a C cup is so difficult!

I'm noogling with water right now hopefully for an hour the most.

Have a good Sunday all.

Ms Milkjugs said:
I've been sick as a dog for the past week. No exercising, no noogling. I noogled roughly for an hour today.
The more active I am on my thread, the more noogling I do...I envy everyone who tries to work around their busy work/family/school life around this lol. It's been getting more difficult staying consistent while trying to juggle everything around.

Stay positive all xo

I agree that real life and all it's distractions/demands make difficult to maintain a rigid schedule. I do NG for 30 minutes or so before work, but how much time I will have for it in the later hours is always dicey. Some days I can get in an hour or more, but too often it's restricted to less than 30 minutes. Saturday and Sunday mornings are my best times and when I can look to really put in the effort.

I also agree that hydration is a key component to success. I am very physical at work and living in the Mid Atlantic US, that means in heat+humidity=lots of sweating out fluids. I drink a gallon+ most days and that just barely keeps up. I have noticed that when I'm well doused, I do see more in the cups, my breasts are much more comfortable and more compliant to the effort to inflate them.

Ms Milkjugs said:
of this year I will. Getting past a C cup is so difficult!

Each cup size is going to require a proportionally greater amount of tissue to fill. Going from A to B might require (hypothetically) 6 ounces of flesh, while the step up to C might take 3 times that. It's a math thing. A modest increase in the circumferance of a circle creates a great increase in the volume of that circle.

Allycatty

Dina_wants_Dees said:
Ms Milkjugs said:
of this year I will. Getting past a C cup is so difficult!

Each cup size is going to require a proportionally greater amount of tissue to fill. Going from A to B might require (hypothetically) 6 ounces of flesh, while the step up to C might take 3 times that. It's a math thing. A modest increase in the circumferance of a circle creates a great increase in the volume of that circle.

Hi,
Thank you for your input! I am now noogling at least 30 minutes nonstop however, aim is 1 hour per day - 2 max. You are right- the amount of flesh will range in order for growth to occur. I'm thinking about investing in an airlock system :eek:

Allycatty

LoganLee said:
Started at 32"?? Wow, you're my inspiration for getting to 35"! :eek:

Yes,
I started at 32". I am around 34 to 35 at the moment where I guess it makes me a full C cup.
I have a VERY TINY ribcage and I measure around 28-29". My weight is fluctuating from 101 to 110 lbs at the moment. I did lose weight in my chest because I had gotten very sick.
I'm striving to gain about 20 lbs at the moment so I know I will be at least a D cup at the end because that's what I reached last year!

I know if I can do it YOU CAN TOO.

This works...I've been doing this for over one year now but I am just starting to get back into the regular routine. My issue is the lack of fat in my body so creating breast tissue will take longer; unless I add extra weight. Happy noogling :)

Allycatty

An update:
Haven't noogled for almost two days...I did yesterday for about 15 minutes with a lot of water intake and I got a nice swelling throughout the day. I've gained two pounds back when I weighed myself in the morning w/o water or food intake ;D. Been feeling tingling and itching which I do believe is a growth sign.
I had a 34B loose bra (Not my bra size, only for comfort days) and it seemed I was spilling out of the cup size; not the band size. The extra weight gain definitely helped...and I can't wait to be 110 lbs already ::)

I hope my journey is helping others out there because it is quite hard doing this without support and the forums always give me motivation.

Hi Milkjug,

I was wondering how do you maintain swelling throughout the day? Do you pump in the morning or at night and does drinking water while pumping help? :) I sometimes have issues maintaining swelling, I don't like to pump in the morning because I feel as though the swelling goes down during the day.

I can relate to you because I started my NBE journey with a 32" bust and I grew to about 35", plus my ribcage is also tiny (I believe 28"?) Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get great results! :)

Allycatty

Shanasia said:
Hi Milkjug,

I was wondering how do you maintain swelling throughout the day? Do you pump in the morning or at night and does drinking water while pumping help? :) I sometimes have issues maintaining swelling, I don't like to pump in the morning because I feel as though the swelling goes down during the day.

I can relate to you because I started my NBE journey with a 32" bust and I grew to about 35", plus my ribcage is also tiny (I believe 28"?) Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll get great results! :)

Hi Shanasia!
I will tell you exactly what I do:
For me, I randomly choose to noogle based off my availability for the day. I prefer to do it in the afternoon! Today, I went to the gym at 12 pm and I ate a small snack and went out to go biking. Right now, I set up a timer for exactly one hour. I am sweating insanely right now, so I am drinking two 22 oz water while I noogle. For me, I have insane swelling when I noogle for exactly one or more hours; barely taking off the cups. When I do take off the cups, I give my breasts a rub and rest for at least three to five minutes while intaking water.

I use this product with a slight push at first, but I increase using the pump within the hour. I do take off the cups for one minute or two if I need to do something of course. Swelling for me goes down if I am doing cardio or do not drink enough water after I am finished with my regimen. Eating carbs also gives me a huge BANG! haha.

Honestly, I have days where I do not have swelling as well.

I think since I am on BC my hormones affect my breasts size too. For ex- After I finish my week of having menstruating, my breast decrease because of the lack of estrogen. Or, it's because I am working out something else and all of the blood is rushing to another body part. I can never predict when I will have swelling, but week 2 and week 3 of my menstrual cycle I tend to have the biggest gains!

If you do pump mornings and lose the swelling by the afternoon, I suggest noogling again for maybe roughly 30 to one hour. I had tons of time the other day I noogled for one hour then another hour in the evening and they were so huge my partner noticed!

I hope I helped xoxo

Ms Milkjugs said:
Shanasia said:
Hi Milkjug,

Hi Shanasia!
For me, I randomly choose to noogle based off my availability for the day. I prefer to do it in the afternoon! Today, I went to the gym at 12 pm and I ate a small snack and went out to go biking. Right now, I set up a timer for exactly one hour. I am sweating insanely right now, so I am drinking two 22 oz water while I noogle. For me, I have insane swelling when I noogle for exactly one or more hours; barely taking off the cups. When I do take off the cups, I give my breasts a rub and rest for at least three to five minutes while intaking water.

I use this product with a slight push at first, but I increase using the pump within the hour. I do take off the cups for one minute or two if I need to do something of course. Swelling for me goes down if I am doing cardio or do not drink enough water after I am finished with my regimen. Eating carbs also gives me a huge BANG! haha.

I think since I am on BC my hormones affect my breasts size too. For ex- After I finish my week of having menstruating, my breast decrease because of the lack of estrogen. Or, it's because I am working out something else and all of the blood is rushing to another body part. I can never predict when I will have swelling, but week 2 and week 3 of my menstrual cycle I tend to have the biggest gains!

If you do pump mornings and lose the swelling by the afternoon, I suggest noogling again for maybe roughly 30 to one hour. I had tons of time the other day I noogled for one hour then another hour in the evening and they were so huge my partner noticed!

I hope I helped xoxo

Thanks!

I tend to pump depending on my availability too, I workout for about an hour a day during the after and I take krav maga classes twice a week during the morning :). I too get better results by pumping for an hour or more a day. Aside from exercising, I work part-time plus school starts in a few weeks so I won't have absolutely no time to pump (I'll be going to school full-time).

Allycatty

Shanasia said:
Ms Milkjugs said:
Shanasia said:
Hi Milkjug,

Hi Shanasia!

I hope I helped xoxo

Thanks!

I tend to pump depending on my availability too, I workout for about an hour a day during the after and I take krav maga classes twice a week during the morning :). I too get better results by pumping for an hour or more a day. Aside from exercising, I work part-time plus school starts in a few weeks so I won't have absolutely no time to pump (I'll be going to school full-time).

Shanasia,

I could have written that. I work part-time and school will be part-time as well. You're going to have a lot going on for you! When fall begins, I'm planning to noogle while I study honestly. When you're determind you can make anything happen. Good luck hun xo

Allycatty

Balconette Bra 32C

So in this picture you can definitely see how tiny my ribcage is lol

I noogled for almost 30 minutes and this was some swelling in result of it* I still have some faint lines however they disappeared within the hour.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.32.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 10.32.15 PM.png
    901.7 KB · Views: 112

Allycatty

Got up early and went out for a bike ride to come back and ngle for one hour on this tranquil Friday morning.

I'm quite excited because I was finally able to purchase airlock systems and contoured cup rings. The cups are starting to get uncomfortable against my skin and I'm tired of being limited to one spot when I noogle.
Be back in a few days!

Hi Milkjugs!

That bra you're wearing is super cute! :) Second, congrats on getting the airlock and the rings, I prefer the airlock because I like to leave the cups on for long periods of time. Oh my, glad super glad you bought cup rings, I remember when I first bought the system and I didn't buy the rings until weeks later. The cups used to dig into my skin and left a mark! Luckily i had some shea butter and bio oil at the time so the marks are gone :)

I got up early today too and went to my krav maga classes, what a workout! My abs and legs are on fire right now lol. :D

Allycatty

Shanasia said:
Hi Milkjugs!

That bra you're wearing is super cute! :) Second, congrats on getting the airlock and the rings, I prefer the airlock because I like to leave the cups on for long periods of time. Oh my, glad super glad you bought cup rings, I remember when I first bought the system and I didn't buy the rings until weeks later. The cups used to dig into my skin and left a mark! Luckily i had some shea butter and bio oil at the time so the marks are gone :)

I got up early today too and went to my krav maga classes, what a workout! My abs and legs are on fire right now lol. :D

Thanks!! I know you use them so I decided to research a little bit more about them and decided to purchase them a week ago. I'm sick of being limited to one area so much. I'm skinny too so the cups haven't been feeling great on my skin so I hope this will also reduce the red ring marks as well.