Milkjug's Journey

Allycatty

I'm just gonna get to the point- They look big on me.
I think being more regular using my noogle is helping me a lot with progress.
I haven't noogled in the past weekend only because of work and Sunday is usually my break day from any vigorous activities and whatnot.
They are at a point where there is underboob (one of my goals is finally coming true) and they're bouncing. I finally feel like I have a chest which is so wonderful because I conquered one of my insecurities.
I'll be posting a picture sometime soon . Have a great day everyone x

Wooh! Congrats on getting underboob! They feel great right?! :D I know how you feel, I was extremely insecure about my chest for YEARS, when I was in middle school and high school I thought that there was something wrong with me because everyone else were already C-D cups and here I was was nothing (mother nature can be so cruel >_>). But I'm happy now and I love my toned body but I know there could be room for improvement, there always is :) glad you're happy now I can't wait for you to post more pics of yourself!

Allycatty

Shanasia said:
Wooh! Congrats on getting underboob! They feel great right?! :D I know how you feel, I was extremely insecure about my chest for YEARS, when I was in middle school and high school I thought that there was something wrong with me because everyone else were already C-D cups and here I was was nothing (mother nature can be so cruel >_>). But I'm happy now and I love my toned body but I know there could be room for improvement, there always is :) glad you're happy now I can't wait for you to post more pics of yourself!

Shanasia!

Thank you your post made me pretty happy and motivated. I'm noogling right now while doing homework. I felt the same throughout middle and high school. I know its genetics and you should love the way your body is, but I just couldn't accept it. I wanted to always feel a little more feminine.
I seriously could of written that! I will as soon my cycle is regulated cause the girls have gone down a tad. I also got my squishy cup rings. It feels so much more comfortable. I'm waiting for the airlock kit which I really really want. Hope you're doing good Shanasia! xo

Milkjug,

You make me want to whip out my noogleberry and start pumping, LOL! :D I haven't had the chance to pump all week due to orientation at my school... >_> I'm a bit nervous and excited at the same time since school starts next week.

In my family, you either have big C-C boobs and a butt or slim. Thankfully I wasn't extremely flat, I have a pear shape body type so all the fat goes to my hip region which I don't mind! For my case, I lost a chunk of weight during middle school and high school due to depression and anxiety so I did not get the right nutrients I needed for boobie growth, sadly... Growing up, I did not feel feminine at all too, I felt so ashamed and disgusted whenever I tried a new bra or clothes because I was never able to fill them. Moving forward, I'm much happier with my body and myself and I feel much more confident in myself than a was years ago! :D :D :D

Allycatty

I'm trying to post a pic but it keeps saying my files are too large when I've adjusted to size to be 600-800 kb. Hopefully I'll figure this out so I can keep track of progress

Allycatty

Sorry guys, I spammed my thread hopefully it's not too much an issue. My pictures would not for the life of me post even though I made them super small. Anyways-

One is a before and the other I took today. I had aimlessly spread NIVEA lotion before I noogled. I am aware my left breast is a little bit smaller than the other however they are the same cup size; when I raise my arm obviously the breast tissue goes up appearing smaller.

Also...I measure myself and there is no change in my measurements. If I measure my chest the way you calculate your bra size scientifically will give me an absurdly small bra size such as a 32B or 34A when my breasts pop out of those sizes. I'm not sure what size I am anymore because they seem to be fuller lol. For now I wear a 30DD and I fit well (cup size) and band size seems right compared to a 32" band size. It's just quite odd that I'm dealing with this. I'll post a picture of that bra in a little...

Allycatty

I will upload more photos for later. I've been having issues posting them all with my body of texts. Cheers all xo

Allycatty

Okay guys. I promised I'd post me in the 30DD bra it's no padding all full coverage. I wear it daily and I bought it at Nordstrom. Great bras they have!

Attachments

• 160907061916.jpg
    160907061916.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 181
Beautiful! ;D ;D ;D

You make me want to pump! LOL! I have absolutely no time to do that anymore now that school started. Each of my classes are five hours long-FIVE!!!

Oh well, I'll be cheering you on~! Good job!

Allycatty

Shanasia said:
Beautiful! ;D ;D ;D

You make me want to pump! LOL! I have absolutely no time to do that anymore now that school started. Each of my classes are five hours long-FIVE!!!

Oh well, I'll be cheering you on~! Good job!

Oh my goodness. Five hours I can't even bear. Good luck you will kick butt in school! Noogle every now and then cause you have wonderful progress that motivates me . Thanks dear for your uplifting words :-*

Allycatty

comingD's said:
Very good progress for how long have you been pumping and did you ever take any pills?

Thank you! I have been pumping now for almost 5 months regularly. I just bought the soft ring cups and airlock systems so I'm hoping I can stick through this routine for a good while. I do not take any pills other than birth control and vitamins that I need for my health. All natural here; I'm just in the process of gaining 10 lbs so it definitely helps speed up my growth.

aaaaaa

i feel that noogleberry makes the breast more round than increasing the volume what do you think and i read somewhere in your thread that you took pm did it help?

Allycatty

comingD's said:
i feel that noogleberry makes the breast more round than increasing the volume what do you think and i read somewhere in your thread that you took pm did it help?

Well it does make it more round definitely. As for volume, for this to work on me, I need to increase my body mass or gain weight. That's when I see that this routine is working & helping me achieve bigger breast growth. As for PM, I took it but it only made me gain weight and break out alongside hair loss. I wouldn't take it again and the only reason my chest increased was because of a 20lb weight gain. I'm 5' 4" and currently underweight so it didn't really bother me, but now I'm naturally trying to gain muscle mass and I can see a difference in my chest.