morninghello's stats

Anastasia916

Congrats on your growth morninghello! I want to be where you are as far as measurement, I think then I'll be where I need to be. Maybe the dream about the reduction is telling you to calm down on pumping so much and just do one session a day to maintain what you have so you don't get too big ;)

lisads

wow morninghello,

you totally inspire me!!! The only thing I wanna know is if you have to manually pump the noogleberry? And I guess even for some results I will have to suck it up and do it?

Thanks!

M

morninghello

Anastasia - Ha! :D Maybe so, but I'm not gonna listen to it... I think you also know how addictive pumping can be. It's funny how when I get growth or big swelling it makes me even more enthusiastic about pumping, causing me to pump even more! Oh, the cycles! The size I am now, with my new growth, was were I was expecting to be satisfied with my growth in the beginning, but.... not so any longer! How's this... I'll stop right before I start hunching over from the weight of my chest... that's fine, right? ;)

lisads - Thanks! Yes, you manually pump it, but after the initial pumping up, it's not necessary to constantly be pumping. It holds suction without you having to pump it all the time. I think you definitely should get one. I'm in the US, so shipping took a couple weeks, and I really don't like waiting that long for packages. However, I knew that I'd never get results if I didn't just do it... so give it a try :) I do warn you, though... your lotion and bra budgets may increase significantly!

wannabecee

wow, Morninghello! that is great news - you must be thrilled. I'd do just like you - keep going until it looks too much. ALthough my definition of "too much" seems to be vague at this point. ;)

keep us posted!

xx
wannabecee

charitywat88

Hello! I am buying NB in a few days and have a few questions. I am a full A or small B cup right now. I have been using herbs (pills & extracts) and have had some results. I started a small A. I measure 33" acrosss the bust and I see that's what size you (morninghello) started. What bra size where you when you started and what size are you now? Do you have before and after pics? If so could you post them or email them to me. I would love to see what size I may acheive. I'm sick of wasting money on stuff that doesn't work. It's wonderful to know you guys are real people with real pics and testimonies. It makes finally having big boobs seem like a realistic dream.
Thanks!
p.s. sorry for all the questions

M

morninghello

charitywat88 - I was a 34B when I started and I'm now wearing 34C or 34D bras. I won't be posting photos since that's not something I'm comfortable with. You should definitely give noogleberry a go. For the price, the results can be pretty amazing if you stick with it!

M

morninghello

Today is day 365... one "true" year ;D. Using my 4 weeks=1 month model, yesterday was 13 months. My first post to this thread has also been updated with these stats.

Before any NB Today
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 37.0 inches (+3.7)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 35.1 (+3.3)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.7 (+2.1)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.2 (+2.2)

Yesterday, I started using camper mounting tape (like weather stripping) for cushioning the domes rather than the poster tack that I've been using for the last several months. It is awesome :) I posted about my experience here (http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1410.0.html) and please post any questions about it to that link rather than here on my stats page, please.

I'm very optimistic about my results using the tape since I can pump much stronger and still not get much marking from it. This means I also don't have to wait 2+ hours before pumping again, since I always waited until any marks disappeared before starting another pumping session. Also, yesterday after pumping for about an hour using the tape, my swelling afterwards put me at 37.75 inches!! The most I've ever gotten to was 37.2, so that was absolutely amazing. I left the house shortly after and put on a 34D bra and it fit so well! I think my measurements next month should be pretty good due to my new amount of swelling. I have a lot of time to pump right now too. Happy pumping to you all! ;)

charitywat88

Hi! Thanks for your response to my post. Wow! I would be totally elated to go from an A to a C or D cup. That would be a dream come true! I am with you when it comes to posting pics. I am bidding on a pump on ebay now so I will have it soon hopefully. But I won't be doing pictures. LOL. I am so self conscious about my tiny boobs. I am a small build (not quite 5'1") so I don't really want to have huge boobs, but it would be nice to have some balance I have plenty on the backside (lol) and I would be great to have some up front. I am so excited! I can't wait to start pumping! LOL ;D

Anastasia916

charity, I'm similar to you, I'm 5'1 and I have a bubble butt, but didn't have the balance with the boobs. Noogleberry is definitely changing that for me. Right now I'd say I'm a 34B/32C the 34B's are a little tight. And I'm going for a 32D. At 16 my biological mother was a DD. And she's 4'11 or 5' but her frame is wider then mine. And once you get your noogleberry, you'll get to your "goal" and then want more, happens to all of us :p

M

morninghello

Just thought I'd thrown in a little update here. Since I began using the weather stripping tape as padding, I have been able to pump much longer and with more pressure.... and I'm having way too much fun with that! Yesterday, I pumped for five and a half hours total which is about an hour more than I've ever pumped in one day before. Before, I would have had to do about seven sessions to get that much time in. I did it in only three sessions. I've been pumping at least three hours a day since I started using the tape. I'm probably going to be doing about four or more now though. The swelling I get from my 1.5 hour or 2 hour sessions is just amazing.... and it sticks around!

Now that I don't have to wait for ring marks to disappear, I also don't have to wait two hours between sessions like I used to. It's great! Although, with the longer sessions, the faint ring marks do take some time to go away (still way less than with the poster tack). Before, doing a 40 or 50 minute session with my usual pressure using the tape as padding caused basically no ring marks at all.

I seem to have had another growth spurt the day after I posted my stats last week. My partner got home from work, and when we were sitting on the couch, I noticed him looking over at my chest, and I mentioned how I had noticed this. He just said, "What happened?!" :D He wants me to take it easy, but I'm not pumping until I'm red and purple, and I haven't had any red dots in a very long time. Happy noogling to you all!

wannabecee

Just got the camper mounting tape based on your good results! That's fabulous that you've got another growth spurt coming along!! :)

Morninghello, did you do any herbs/BO/PM or did you just noogle?

xx
wannabecee

M

morninghello

That's great! I hope it works well for you too! Right now, I'm just noogling. For about a month before starting NB, I was trying out various herbs (orally and topically), but I stopped after a few weeks of noogling. I was finding that some herbs seemed to be somewhat diuretic, which lessened my swelling. I'm quite glad that I don't have to deal with all of that anymore. I spent a lot of money doing the trial-and-error thing with herbs, and it just wasn't worth it to me. Saw palmetto gave me bladder-infection-like symptoms, red clover extended my period by a day and a half (which worried me since I'm on hormonal birth control which keeps my periods very regular), and the fenugreek made me smell like maple syrup... heh, but I actually kind of liked that ;) I didn't use anything long enough to see results, and I don't think I'd like to try herbs again. It's not worth the possible side effects or the monetary cost. I love my Noogleberry and it's all I need :)

As a side note, I would never use BO (bovine ovary) since I don't use/consume animal products. My results should prove to folks that you can have some pretty awesome breast growth while vegetarian. I remember people on the herbal breast enhancement forums being very adamant about veg*ns not being able to grow (using herbs), although this didn't seem very well supported. They also made lots of claims about suction systems not working (despite never trying them), suggesting to people that they just use massage even though it’s not the same at all, obviously. I won’t name names, but I’ve had better results in a year with NB than many of the people on other forums who have been using herbs for 4+ years. Another thing... I haven't had children, which seems to help some people using Noogleberry. So all you childless veg people out there... this can and does work!

wannabecee

I am soooooooooooooooooo glad you posted this. It is true - on the breast enlargement forums, there are so many "facts" out there that are just plain nuts!! the experts there seem to single out people that won't be able to grow breasts and it's just plain not true! Not to mention, the "theories" out there seem to change w the tide. I've bought way too much stuff from the stories I read there.. :p I'm giving up the herbs as i finish them off - which should be end of 2010 (yeah, I followed the experts advice there and was taking megadoses of herbs for a while and bought soooo much)

Isn't it wonderful we finally found Noogleberry!! ;D

Anastasia916

morninghello, I so agree with you, many of the "experts" give so many "facts" that are just not supported nor do they make since theoretically. They say vegetarians can't grow with NBE, they say you can't grow in cold climates and during winter months, they say you can't grow if you're asian, or if you are very thin, they say you can't grow while dieting and exercising. BLAH BLAH BLAH okay since morninghello proved a vegetarian can grow, I'm about to prove some of the other "facts" as just plain old myths. I grew while taking a product called zoft, and guess what? I started it in September and took it for 6 months, do the math, I took it during "cold months" given I was in GA at the time, but our winters there are still colder than my location now. And I grew 2 inches while taking zoft. Everything I have tried for NBE, I do along with a healthy DIET and I EXERCISE. So hmmm, I grew while doing these things. Also I am petite and considered thin. And I've seen many women thinner than me grow with NBE, so hmmm. Maybe these "experts" aren't so much "experts". Sounds to me as if they give their opinions as facts when they aren't. These are just my thoughts on things, I would take their advice with a grain of salt. Oh also, when I was first looking into pumps and suction devices I was told they don't work, hmm, think I proved that wrong too.

Knockers

I'd like to register as another vegetarian who is growing breasts.

Right now I call myself a 6-day a week vegetarian as I slowly phase all animal products out of my diet for health reasons.

But as of 2010 I will be officially giving up all meat for good. I will still allow myself a little bit of cheese and eggs one day a week but I'll probably end up phasing that out as well.

Not only can you grow breasts, I've never seen my body so firm and muscly and I haven't changed my exercise routine since changing my diet.

M

morninghello

Today is 14 months (using 1mo=4wks). I increased by 0.2 inches up top and around the bust. Woo! For the last week and half, I've been using poster tack for padding again. I just got so frustrated by the camper tape (though awesome!) always slipping into the domes. I had even rigged up a suspension system with thread, tape, and yarn to hold it so it couldn't slip into the cup (I had two layers of foam, and the top one would basically come off). Also, I was doing 90 minute or 2 hour sessions once or maybe twice a day, and while I did get nice swelling, I think that the more sessions I can do per day, the better. I have been doing 40 minute sessions 3 times a day since going back to the poster tack (which I buffed up quite a bit), and things are going great.

I've had really wonderful swelling up top lately, and I'm wearing unpadded 34D bras daily now. I haven't put on my 34C one I'd been wearing all the time in more than a couple of weeks... I wonder if I outgrew it! ;D I'm still getting used to seeing what my chest looks like when I'm preparing to leave the house... I just can't believe I don't have any padding there. I look pretty darn huge! haha... I found yet another 34DD bra at a thrift store recently.... that still seems so huge to me though. The new bra has FOUR hook and eye rows :eek: I can't imagine needing that much support.... but we'll see. Good luck to everyone!

Before any NB Today
*bust: 33.3 inches *bust: 37.2 inches (+3.9)
*under armpits: 31.8 *under armpits: 35.3 (+3.5)
*across left: 8.6 *across left: 10.7 (+2.1)
*across right: 8.0 *across right: 10.2 (+2.2)

D

daylight

you use poster tack with sheet of plastic from the kitchen on it

D

daylight

i think you are definately a D

and also 10.2 wow...you might need a DD....

but wow...congrats...

cleo

Fantastic results Morninghello!! Have you done anything else for NBE in the last 14 months or is your success just down to the Noogleberry?

Congratulations on your results Morninghello ;D (there seem to be more and more success stories on here, yay!)

I have also gone vegetarian, as I was worried about cancer and believed I was sensitive to the hormones in animal produce (i started eating organic meats, but then watched a PETA video and decided to pledge to be veg).

I am also taking PM and for the first time I am getting results and the swelling is lasting.
I only noticed yesterday when I couldn't noogle for 24 hours and the swelling stayed.

I have also noticed that my excess hair (I have very dark hair) has improved so much, which is another bonus.

Now if I can get my hair (on my head that is) to grow long, I will be soooooo happy :)

I get indentations for ages in between sessions and don't want them to be permanent, so I will be driving to B&Q to get some of that tape.