My Journey- Starting now | Feedback very welcome!

Hi all, I'm new to this forum so please bear with my loss of knowledge to how this works. :)

I've been trying NBE in the past with various things but unfortunately without any success. In the past I've tried Maca, PM in pills and as a topical cream, BO, protein shakes and massage, but nothing worked at all. I did my research on all of these things, but recently I came to realize that most of the time I lacked a proper program and I tried each method only for a few months before giving up, which might have been too little time.
Now I'm ready to try again and I developed myself a program I'm going to stick to for at least 6 months.
My current program is:
1000 mg of PM twice a day with a Calcium supplement for the whole month (I'm on BCP), about 20-30 min massage with flaxseed oil followed by noogling approx 1 hour/day (I'm also trying to add some time with a heating pad after that but so far it's been occasional), drinking milk and soy milk throughout the day and before going to sleep, and I'm also trying to add some weight.
I started noogling and taking PM at the start of May this year and have pretty religiously stick to them, only missing noogling on some days and some days doing more hours, some days less, but at least an hour every time. I also did little massage occasionally but now I'm trying to give it at least 30 mins per day.
My starting size is around 32A/B I believe, I've been using European sizes 70/75 A/B cups depending on the shape of the bras, but most of my bras don't fit well and I think I'm probably closer to a 70 band. I tried using an international online bra size calculators but they all gave different results so I'm confused.
My measurements are:
Under bust ~71 cm / ~28" ?
Over bust ~82 cm / ~32" ?
And some asymmetry in shape but probably not in size.
If anyone has an idea what my true bra size is I'm listening!

I'm using the medium cups for noogling but I'm not getting a big swelling in my opinion and what I get lasts for about an hour. I've tried the different techiques and time and didn't notice a change in the swelling so I've been doing the pump and hold. I do get some but it's not even half a cup size, I like the way it makes my shape more symmetrical though! I've been trying to increase my water intake and I'm planning to increase the use of my heating pad after to see if it would keep the swelling for a little longer. Is swelling necessary to growth?

My BMI is 19 and I wonder if it's not enough as I read somewhere that the ideal would be a BMI of 20. I'd like to put on some weight but it has always been hard for me, I tend to lose it more easily than gain it. My plan for that is drinking more milk and eating nuts as I'm struggling with appetite in the summer.

I might add photos at some point when I feel ready for it (and figure out how to do it)!

After I started in May my breasts have been sore almost all the time when usually I only get the soreness and some swelling before my period. But this is just plain soreness, there's no any itchy or tight feelings so I'm not sure if it's related to growth.. I'm not seeing any changes yet which is keeping me in doubt whether this will work for me regarding my previous failed attemps. But I'm trying to stay determined and patient.

Any suggestions or feedback would be highly appreciated :)

Allycatty

Welcome!

Be sure to take milk thistle OR just stop PM after consistent use because your body will be used to it.. Up to you honestly but PM tends to mess with your hormones so just be careful. I had similar stats as you did in the beginning. I was a small B.. It's also hard for me to gain weight. I'm currently 104 w/o supplements just B.C. and sometimes Maca. I think you are a A cup based off the info you provided.
I really recommend noogling A LOT while upping your calorie intake. You will not see growth until you are at 6 months up to 1+ yr with consistent noogling. I hadn't seen any progress until my C cup bras are now overfilling so I would check growth by one of your old bras.

I'm into fitness and I've been working with a personal trainer with meal preps so I have some knowledge of gaining weight:
Walnuts + any type of nuts have A LOT of calories when you measure by grams. I weigh my food out and register every food I eat to calculate whether I reach my goal for the day which is roughly around 2000. One cup of walnuts I have can go as far as 300+ calories. Also,
some drinks such as ensure provide 300-350 extra calories so that helps a lot.
It's difficult growing breast tissue if you have no fat on your body haha. It will take longer for your breast to grow extra tissue if you do not plan on gaining weight. Genetics play a role as well. I recommend trying out different techniques such as the 7:2 method which translates to 7 minutes of ngling then 2 min break. DRINK WATER WHILE NOOGLING. It will increases your swelling dramatically the more you do this.

I've been studying noogleberry for 2 years and been noogling for about 1.5 years now. It works, just it will TAKE A LONG TIME! But seriously investing in something so inexpensive, natural, and painless is worthy over implants. There are a lot of supportive members in the noogleberry community.. again welcome :) Happy noogling. I wish the best for you xo

Ms Milkjugs, Thanks!

I was thinking if I should stop PM during my periods and do a slight cleanse with lemon juice at that time. I'm not sure if that's enough or whether a longer break is needed, like weeks or a month. I'm just kind of worried that it would backfire, but then again there's just the soreness and nothing else so I only have the soreness to lose haha. My body seems to take PM really well, I haven't had any side effects even with this high of a dose, too bad it doesn't seem to be working though, unless that takes a longer time to see any results. Thank you for telling your guess on the bra size!

My plan to gain weight is to drink whole milk and eat peanuts handful a day, unfortunately I'm allergic to most nuts so my options are rather limited but peanuts I can eat, so peanuts it'll be :D I'd like to add protein shakes or those nutritional drinks but I'm on a low budget for the time being so I'm trying to use cheaper alternatives for now. The selection is unfortunately bad here in Finland and they are quite expensive.
That's true, I'm worried this will not work for me unless I gain some weight, it's just so hard because I've always been somewhat underweight until recently.

I have been trying out drinking water and trying those techiques for noogling but didn't notice a difference in swelling. How much of noogling would you suggest? I also read that some believe it's better to take breaks from it for your breasts to have a rest thus helping growth in between the sessions. Do you have an opinion for this? I'm so reassured to hear that it could take 6 months to a year to work, since many people seem to have results really fast and the Noogleberry employee told me I'd be moving to a bigger cup size in about two months, it doesn't seem so for me. I think seeing even a little bit of growth would help me a lot to stay motivated just so that I know it works for me and I'm not doing it for nothing. I would never get implants so this is the way.
Congrats on your results! How long did it take you to get swelling and when did you see the first growth, if I may ask?
And thank you for your help and a warm welcome! :) I hope to stay active to keep update of my possible results.

Allycatty

Most welcome :D

I forgot to ask...what cup sizes are you using?

I took PM too and it made my breasts pop! Haha, but I had unwanted side effects such as hair loss and I believe I took PM for about 8 months. I remember reading on a thread that a woman stopped before her period because PM may cause your cycle to increase. Mine was 40 ALMOST 50 DAYS WITHOUT A PERIOD! That wasn't fun haha ::) A cleanse will assure your body will stay healthy, I recommend stopping before that time of the month comes.

Gaining weight is such a pain for me. You have to stay consistent with a positive mind. I recommend you try to noogle either:
Often 3x daily maybe 30m-1 hr each times OR daily 1-3 hrs.
What I did with myself is I would honestly noogle everyday hours at a time (2+hrs) because I really wanted this to work. I give myself break days although it was very hard to wean myself off them because I didn't want to lose progress.... Too much is not good for your body either. You will know when too much means too much. It wasn't until last year around autumn until I saw the growth according to my old bras.
Remember you need to give your body break days and I would recommend 2 days a week OR minimal noogling for about 45 minutes not too aggressive whichever you are most comfortable with. For myself, I decided its best to not be on a schedule so I just randomly stopped noogling.

Oil is the best to create a suction with over lotion, in my opinion. I believe this is key because if you have sudden breast growth you may get stretch marks. Water will make a huge difference within time once your body gets used to this product. The times I have noogled with water ....I think they became D cups haha. I didn't get any swelling until like the 5th month mark, so don't worry please. Permanent growth will happen the more you noogle and the amount of time you dedicate to it. That is why some ladies on this forum who have been religiously doing this for over 2+ years have the most beautiful breast growth ever.
The way noogleberry works is your introducing blood flow to your breast (and that doesn't typically ever happen naturally) and it's like a huge deal for your breasts because now you're basically manipulating your body to grow tissue there. Noogleberry works by creating a suction against your breast tissue so it extends creating more room for NEW breast tissue to grow. After a while, your body will be used to what noogleberry does and since blood flow is rushing to your chest, your body may start to store fat there. That's what happened to me!
Since we are small people, I do recommend gaining weight overtime because your body will have the ability to store some of the extra weight to your chest.

Your body needs to get used to this product so I do recommend noogling for over an hour at a time, but if you are low on time noogle as much as you can.

I agree those extra calorie supplements, food, etc can get quite costly. It can be totally achievable with your home products.
I like to stay active because it helps me be consistent and also take a look on the forum as I have a thread with progress from 2015- now.

I can't stress this enough...
Take photos. You will see how big of a difference time makes. You don't need to show anyone, have them for yourself to look at the times you feel frustration. The growth may be 1/4 up to 1 cup.. It all depends on your body.
I will come back to your thread to see if you have any updates :)
xo GOOD LUCK !! ;D hope I helped

Oh, I'm using the medium cups. They fit but the weird thing is that I can barely feel pressure on my breasts unless I pump till there's only little space left in the cups, but my skin around the cups becames sore when I add the pressure so I can't keep it up for long. My breasts are fine but my skin is not. ???

Oh my, that's quite something! I would have enjoyed the time without a period actually but yeah, it's not healthy..

I'm trying to noodle 1 hour daily/almost daily but it's so difficult because I can't move with the cups on at all without them falling off. I use flaxseed oil which somewhat helps to keep them in place but not enough to allow moving. I'll just try to do as much as I can. ::)

I've been studying how Noogleberry works but your explanation on how gaining fat to fill the new breast tissue from noogling helped to clear it up! At times when I have gained some weight it goes straight away to my legs and butt so maybe with noogling it will go up there too haha.
I've been taking pics for myself, I think it's better than frantically checking measurements, at least for me it feels better.

I'll definitely check your thread and thank you for showing interest for my progress, I hope there will be something to update here. :D

Just an update.

Added MSM to my regimen as of today, going to increase slowly to probably about 6000 mg/day or how much feels good. Got off bc pill and going to try cycling with PM, 14 days in the follicular phase with still 1000 mg as a dose for now. Changed noogling from 1 hour/day to 3 hours/day 2-3 times a week to see if having rest days would work better than noogling every day. The swelling is about 2 cm (approx 81 cm to 83 cm) and stays for maybe an hour. Haven't noticed any change in swelling with noogling more hours, I get this amount in an hour and it won't increase. Started adding flaxseed oil topically 2-3 times a day. Still massaging every day for 20-30 mins, no growth so far but occasional soreness.