my new curves

fairypump

Under breasts: 33.5"
Around breasts before NB: around 35"
after two months (NB twice a day, S cups): around 36" after pumping
after five months (NB 5 or 6 days a week, M cups): 36.5" (before pumping) to 37" (after pumping)

fairypump

Noogling again with small cups first, quite easily filled, but it helps shaping round boobs. Maximum filling of medium cups is currently with areolas reaching 2.5" mark (just a test with hard pump then immediate release). Still 37.5" eight hours after NB.

fairypump

38A

Less NB (sometimes miss a day), less swelling, but still some growth: now keeping 38" several hours after NB. Boobs are filling M cups at 1"1/4, and nipples past last mark.
Update: filling cups at 1"1/2, almost 39" right after noogling.

fairypump

TiredofBeingFlat said:
33 to 38 with swelling!?
35 (.) (.) start, not 33. BTW I keep pumping with the medium cups that are not filled yet, but the large cups now can stay on with much less farts and overpumping risk 8)

fairypump

Reach 1 1/2" mark in the M cups ;) , some areas even touch 1 5/8" or 1 3/4" at risk of overpumping ; noticedfor the first time some tank tops look and feel more stretched between nipples

leelake

Transforming myself one day at a time!
Looks like you are on the right track, keep up the good work and your new boobs will come to you, remember one day at a time :-*

fairypump

No big news of growth, stopped noogling for weeks last year, then went back to about one hour 5 days a week.
But starting at 37 before noogling, it seems the base diameter has been enlarging faster than projection.
Since the M cups are almost filled quite easily, spending more time into L cups that are now sealed without farting after a few pump cycles.

fairypump

Still noogling a bit, but no more than three times a week. No longer using medium cups, filling them became too easy.
To avoid farting at start, pumped one breast at a time using airlocks for a few weeks, then cups became air tight enough to start with both on.