My Noogleberry Journey

32Dplease

Hi, first time poster here. I think I attached my before pic...it's a blue lace bra, 34B, no padding. My measurements are 29 underbust, 33 bust no bra/34 with bra. I am 5'6" and 122-125 lbs. I usually wear a 34B padded bra and there's space at the top. But 34A just smashes them down. I breastfed for four years, 20 years ago. I haven't Noogled yet. I ordered it last week, it's on it's way. I'm excited to start. I'm 47 and boy I wish I'd known about this years ago! Surgery is not an option for me personally. The risk of losing sensitivity would be a tragedy for me, and I just don't like the way implants look on skinny women like me. Thanks for all your sharing.

Attachments

• Before blue lace bra.jpg
    Before blue lace bra.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 63

James

Re: Starating my Noogleberry Journey

Welcome to Noogleberry. I see you also attached your picture as an avatar, but it is much too large for the avatar, should be about 150 pixels wide. While you are waiting for your Noogleberry, you could start massaging your breasts with coconut oil, some do it for hours per day but even 10 minutes two or three times a day can be very beneficial. Massage with coconut oil before, during, and after noogling. During meaning take a break from pumping every 15 minutes and massage for 2 to 5 minutes before continuing to noogle. Does your lifestyle allow a significant time to noogling? Ideally you should noogle for several hours (in 15 minute sessions) 2 or three days a week. On other days massage only. Keep your body well hydrated by drinking water, especially when noogling. Best of luck. :)

32Dplease

Hi James, thanks. And ya I noticed that photo didn't work! I'll work on that. Thanks for your advice. My lifestyle does allow for noogling. I considered Brava, but didn't think I could handle that time commitment. Thanks again.

32Dplease

It arrived today! Gonna get started tonight. I'll let you know what happened :) So, did I mention my height and weight? I'm 5'6" tall, 123lbs. Bust, waist, hips measurements are 34-28-38.

32Dplease

Ha ha! yeah for Christmas. So tried it two times. last night and today. Doing the 7:2 plan. Last night I only fumbled around with it. Today was better-they actually got sucked into the cups and I was able to do 7:2 three times. No swelling for me yet. Happy Holidays everyone.

32Dplease

I did the 7:2 plan again today. This time on my second session, I got some pain at the top of my chest and got a red ring, only on the left (which is the slightly smaller one) so I quit for today. I measure after pumping to check for swelling, still no immediate swelling. But this morning I thought they looked perkier.

32Dplease

So, I have a bit of swelling today again in the am. Has anyone else experienced swelling hours after pumping? Same thing yesterday morning. They have been swollen in the morning.

32Dplease

I got swelling today! I did three sets of 7:2 last night, and three sets of 7:2 this morning. Pic is a 34A Calvin Klein bra. Top pic is before, bottom is swelling.

Attachments

• tmp_27545-161226_101758_COLLAGE-1-1999353522.jpg
    tmp_27545-161226_101758_COLLAGE-1-1999353522.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 37

32Dplease

Another pic Bottom is before, top is swelling. 34B sheer lace bra.

Attachments

• tmp_27545-161226_101348_COLLAGE-1-272446153.jpg
    tmp_27545-161226_101348_COLLAGE-1-272446153.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 46

AngelicHeart

Re: Starting my Noogleberry Journey

Nice one 34b, I'm not seeing any signs of over pumping either so looks like you're going the right way about things.

Have you tried hydro-noogling yet?

A x

32Dplease

So, I've got a new goal already! 34C. Didn't get a chance to noogle until this am. still doing three sets of 7:2. No swelling this am. No increase in measurements, but they are fuller and rounder all the time now.

Sam1981

Keep up the good work. Take it nice and slow. Sometimes you see results, at times you don't. Just don't give up.

32Dplease

So here is my before in a 34B push up bra, and after pumping. Top is swelling, bottom is before noogleberry.

Attachments

• 161226_101328_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    161226_101328_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 34

32Dplease

And this is how I woke up this a.m. Before pumping! I'm still doing 7:2 method, three times at each session, morning and evening. So about 30 minute sessions am and pm.

Attachments

• 20161230_104102-2.jpg
    20161230_104102-2.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 34

32Dplease

Comparison pics. Same bikini top. Top is 12-22-16 before noogleberry. Bottom is really good swelling today! Fun! I tried pump and hold for 25 minutes straight this morning, no release. Got really red cup rings, and several red spots on my chest. Rings went away in about 45 minutes, but the spots still remain this afternoon. Swelling lasted about an hour and 30 minutes.

Attachments

• 170103_150347_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    170103_150347_COLLAGE-1.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 52

32Dplease

Measuring 29 underbust, 33.5 bust this morning before pumping. Still doing 7:2 with sometimes pump and release during the 7.

32Dplease

Trying new plan.

pump and hold for 20 minutes
massage for a few
pump and hold for 20 minutes

32Dplease

Measuring 33.5 before pumping this morning, up from 32.25. They are also rounding out.