My personal journey vancouver Canada

buttjourney

Hello there,
I have been noogling on and off for almost one year and few months. I currently noogle once a week as I do not want dramatic results that would draw attention by my family or public. I am happy at my pace.
I also take a PM and Red Raishi pill before few hours of my noogling session. Pills are also ingested once a week to avoid impacts on my male hormones and functionality.

I would love to meet a local noogler in Vancouver BC to get together. Share some tips etc. PM me.

Attachments

• 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 159
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    75.1 KB · Views: 158
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 162

Alley

Hiiii

I’m from Vancouver Canada, we’ll mostly lower mainland area. I started noogle last year on/off but getting better doing daily as I have a new job and more “free” time.

Your progress looks amazing. I’m still coming to terms in posting pictures but will level up one day and do it.

Message me anytime

❤️

TomRob

Hello there,
I have been noogling on and off for almost one year and few months. I currently noogle once a week as I do not want dramatic results that would draw attention by my family or public. I am happy at my pace.
I also take a PM and Red Raishi pill before few hours of my noogling session. Pills are also ingested once a week to avoid impacts on my male hormones and functionality.

I would love to meet a local noogler in Vancouver BC to get together. Share some tips etc. PM me.
An Albertan here, I started about four months ago with at least a month off due to operation on my right breast (cancer) and I found also a lump in my left breast (no cancer just a fatty deposit) had my mammogram and had to wait till both my incisions were healed before I could continue with pumping. I am back at pumping for about four days and I am using my XXL cups. While I write all this down these XXL cups are attached to my breasts, what a nice feeling it is. The tip of my nipples are half way inside the cups but it will take a long, long time before my breasts are at the end. I would be happy if my breast are halfway the cups. Vancouverite you have very nice breasts.

Wolfy

TomRob,
Glad to hear that your procedure was a success. Now you can start over where you left off. Take care my friend.

TomRob

TomRob,
Glad to hear that your procedure was a success. Now you can start over where you left off. Take care my friend.
I sure like your breasts so nicely shaped, I guess it must have taken you several years. I basically start all over again after my breasts cancer scare.

Wolfy

Tom,
Don't start off to fast or strong. Don't need to stress the healing process after your procedure. Better to go slow and easy to start off with. Also, make sure you keep your scars are well hydrated with some kind of body cream after you noogle so they stay nice a soft so they don't open up on ya between your noogle sessions.

Wolfy (S) ❤️

TomRob

Tom,
Don't start off to fast or strong. Don't need to stress the healing process after your procedure. Better to go slow and easy to start off with. Also, make sure you keep your scars are well hydrated with some kind of body cream after you noogle so they stay nice a soft so they don't open up on ya between your noogle sessions.

Wolfy (S) ❤️
HI Wolfy, Thanks for the advise. You're right and I do it slow may twice a day morning and evening before I go to bed. I had to motivate myself to pump again after my breasts cancer scare but after I pumped my breast I slowly began to like it again, I basically stopped for about two months from diagnose to surgery than I found a lump in my left breast again a little worried then I had my mammogram and again surgery this time it was just a small cut but nevertheless I could not pump till it was healed over. So, I am breasts cancer free and that is important. I sure like your breasts they are beautiful maybe one day mine are half as big as yours..
Take care.
Tom

Wolfy

Henlo Tom,
Havn't heard from you for awhile. I hope things are o.k. after you going under the knife. I wish you well and speedy recovery so you can get back to your hobbies. Hey, get back with me when you can. Want to stay in contact with ya.

Wolfy

TomRob

TomRob,
Hi Wolfy, Good to hear from you. How is your pumping exercise going. I pump at least three times a day. My last pump session of the day is late in the evening before I go to bed so when I wake up my breasts are still large Also I take Fenu Creek capsules and drink Fenu Creek tea and that seems to work nicely. If I remember I told you about my medical issue Orchialgia. All I can say it is getting worse and next week I see my doctor for a complete medical as I turned 75 last Monday Jan. 23. The doctor and I will talk about my testicular pain and I will ask if removing my last right testicle or shrinking my groin will alleviate the excruciating pain. I did some research on that. Taking Bovine pills will reduce my testicle to nil but the upside of that is that my breasts could get bigger. I am now to the point that I want to be pain free whether I have balls between my legs or not. But will see so removal through an Orchiectomy taking my last testicle away or shrinking using Bovine Pills. I guess will have to find out what my doctor has to say. I have a complete timeline from when and how it all happened dating back to 1982 to today 2023.
Well, it is 8:35 in the morning so it is time for breakfast and pumping.
Take Care and enjoy you beautiful breasts.
Tom