my swelling

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchgirl

I everyone i am back !

I started in September 2018 with the cup L and 1 month after I went to the cup XL

it's been 8 months since I pump but in reality I stopped almost 2 months because I had more time

I saw some progress on the 6 months of pumping but I was hoping to fill the XL cup but I think it is not possible ...

my starting size is 90 B (FRENCH SIZE) and now I am at 95 C (FRENCH SIZE)

my goal is to make a size D see double D .... I have 3 months left to reach my goal of 1 years is the size D but I do not think to get there because I feel that it depends on people

WHAT IS YOUR PROGRESSION TO YOU?

HOW MUCH HAVE YOU WON 1 YEAR?

Attachments

• 1546968085321.jpg
    1546968085321.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 154
  • 1544548928733.jpg
    1544548928733.jpg
    315.3 KB · Views: 137

James

"there is no one here …"

This used to be a popular site, but Noogleberry neglected it a few years back. No upkeep for over a year and during that time the site became overrun with spam. Didn't even make any sense as it seemed to be an attack on Noogleberry. Dozens of posts every day each one about 500 words of gibberish, random sentence fragments. If you made a post it quickly got buried by the spam posts. So of course everyone stopped coming here. Then to my surprise, Noogleberry decided to clean up the site and the community has been slow to come back. I am sure most went over to breastnexus.com and just never returned here.

Ashley.dne

Looks good!!
I’m pumping with the XL’s aswell and i also thought i’d fill them much faster
Is there anyone on this forum who filled the XL cups and what do you guys think is the size you get when you fill them?

frenchgirl

it's been more than 6 months that I am with the XL and I feel that I will never be able to fill them ...
I think I'm halfway

I will also like the opinions of people who have managed to fill them please and in how long

Status
Not open for further replies.