need help with sizing of nipple pump (included a pic)

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Anyone purchase the nipple pumps? i have attached a pic of the size of my nipple but not sure what size I should order... would LOVE to lengthen my nipples some!

Attachments

• Nipple pic Q.jpg
    Nipple pic Q.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 64

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi, Using the breast pump will give you some nipple growth anyway. But with the nipple cups, to go for elongation, diameter needs to be only a little more than diameter of nipple itself. (someone may disagree, I dont know)
Good luck.

Aria

DesiringCs

Aria,
Thank you for responding! Thank you for your input. I've read on some of the threads on here that agree with what you're saying of getting growth with pumping. I'm considering ordering the nipple pumps for elongation so your suggestion is greatly appreciated!

ariadne

Hope you feel you're getting somewhere with your pumping and cups. I experiment with an electric pump that can produce a strong sucking action with the nipple cups. Dont use it too much as dont want to get too noticeable, but I do like the effect
x aria.

DesiringCs

I am but unless I have that constant stimulation from friction on them, they don't stay erect or elongated. Where can I find the electric pump and do you have one you would recommend?

ariadne

Hi - I saw your recent pics on another thread and your nipples were standing out massively. As you say, things retract afterwards. I expect its persistent exercise that gradually keeps the size more permanently. Electric motors - mine's a home made system and the actual 12 volt motor is really too noisy. I was thinking myself of trying one of the commercial breast pumps instead like medela or ardo. If you go into ebay and type "medela replacement motor" into the search bar you'll find there are several for sale for not many dollars. I'm sure the tubing can be adapted. If you need more advice just ask. x Aria

ariadne

Nipple ring picture, with glass device from Bondara (very inexpensive) which comes with a selection of rings. Its shown with a ring ready to be applied. I think you need a pump like a noogleberry to get it to apply properly.
x Aria

Attachments

• guvcview_image.jpg
    guvcview_image.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 37