Need help with sizing

I have emailed Noogleberry customer service twice with the same question within the last month with no reply. I am a 38d and I feel as though my noogleberry system is too small. I have xxl contoured cups. I feel like I have to literally stuff my boobs into the system. Is this normal? Is it just because its contoured? What should I do? I still use it everyday regularly. Instead of 30 minutes i like to use for one hour or longer.

James

I didn't think they make a contoured version of the XXLs only L and XL, i.e. CL and CXL. Contoured versions are just that, a slight curve so if you put it on a table it will not sit flat but on two points and could rock from side to side. I ordered a CXL and was shipped XLs so they don't always get it right. Fill it with water and measure its volume or check its height and diameter and make sure it is the size you think it is. When you pump, do you completely fill the cup? Does it feel like you are getting any significant pull? I suspect you do not have an XXL but something smaller.