New before/after

Fufu91

Dears ,
U are using the contoured or the regular large domes??
I want to order but am not sure which one shall i buy

Caliboobs

it depends on your chest really, and after that preference.

The contoured models will find a better fit on your chest especially if your ribcage in the chest area is not so broad.

The standard models dont have that "contour" so are kind of flat at the bottom. If in doubt use the contoured ones....they are more comfy usually.

Lyn234

You do have great breasts and may I add great large nipples.
Any side effects taking BO. also how long did it take to see larger breasts ?

Last edited:

RhondaC

Hello Hopeful,
This is after three hours of noogling two hours with one medium one large (switched sides after an hour) then one hour both large cups. Trying my best to be patient. Still on BO swansons 6
Tablets a day (two tabs three times a day) I will probably be switching back to Pm once I hit the six month mark. Not feeling or seeing much improvement but patience is key in this I know.
I have been doing Swanson's BO for a few years. 6 months on then 6 months off and the changes are real. My butt has filled out to a very feminine shape with the redistribution of body fat. Weight loss is difficult without lots of exercise. My routine is 3 caps in the mornings, noogle1-1.5 hours, then dressing for the day. In the evenings my routine is 4 caps, 2 hours on the Noogle machine with the double XXL cups. My machine is not by Noogleberry but was kind of pricey and has many functions Programmable for time on suction, force, time off aka known as surging. I generally just watch some TV while Noogling to pass time. Throughout the day I keep my body warm and drink what seems like gallons of water, lol. 4 years ago I began @ 42 A and now I am at 44C and depending on the bra manufacturer small D. My nipples are very sensitive at all times and therefore I generally prefer a sweater type bra so that the rubbing is kept to a minimum so that I refrain from rubbing them myself, lol. With you being much younger than myself I regret that I didn't begin my routine 20-30 years ago, lol. I have been seriously attempting to grow my own breasts over the past 6 or so years now. Your breasts have a beautiful shape to them, congratulations, Rhonda

simplegrove

I haven't been noogling much lately only a half hour or so a few times a week and I stopped Pm and switched to bovine ovary after a milk thistle cleanse. I may need to take a break and massage though
Loved that black outfit very cute. Make sure you’re adding in some chest exercises too to help project your breast which will make them look larger. And also be sure to add fatty foods that your body can store as fat because your breast will only grow if there’s enough fat to allow them to grow. Amazing story though. Ps I found ovarian worked better than PM for me

lovealwayswins

Y
So I took the break and am now doing the pump and hold with my nb pump instead of the vacuum therapy machine, I've also gone back to the medium cups so I can do them both at the Same time. Yesterday I was looking at info on BO and people take anywhere from 1500-2500 per day so I decided to increase my dosage to 1500 I was taking (500). I'm feeling more positive now about the growth process but not super positive about my current breasts. I sent this pic below to my bf asking "what do you think" to which he responded "too low", I guess I'll just wear a push up bra from now on .
You look beautiful girl don’t worry about what he has to say! You are gorgeous and always remind yourself that !

regina

Hello Hopeful
Thank you for your pictures. I think your nipples are so pretty. I have been using nipple pumps for a while now but not very good results yet.
Bye Bye
Regina

lovealwayswins

Thanks ladies! Actually for a while I wasn't able to noogle because my cups were too small. For the past week I've been using my large cups. I started at 15 min increments to get used to it. Now I'm alternating breasts and I do maybe one hour total per day at the most. Can't wait to be able to do longer sessions! I'm thinking I need to start going braless again to increase my growth potential
Which cups are you using? Beautiful growth by the way

lovealwayswins

So I took the break and am now doing the pump and hold with my nb pump instead of the vacuum therapy machine, I've also gone back to the medium cups so I can do them both at the Same time. Yesterday I was looking at info on BO and people take anywhere from 1500-2500 per day so I decided to increase my dosage to 1500 I was taking (500). I'm feeling more positive now about the growth process but not super positive about my current breasts. I sent this pic below to my bf asking "what do you think" to which he responded "too low", I guess I'll just wear a push up bra from now on .
Girl you got beautiful breast .love yourself and give love to your breast