New before/after

Microbreast

Wow! Your program is definitely working! :). I'm envious of your progress! You're doing 2 - 1 hour per day noodles aren't you? Not sure. Great job!

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks ladies! Actually for a while I wasn't able to noogle because my cups were too small. For the past week I've been using my large cups. I started at 15 min increments to get used to it. Now I'm alternating breasts and I do maybe one hour total per day at the most. Can't wait to be able to do longer sessions! I'm thinking I need to start going braless again to increase my growth potential

Vixy

Omg. Your progress is stunning :O

You do think going braless would help breasts to grow more ? That makes sense for me. It is said going braless lift the breasts long term. I went braless for a week and I want to continue for my life because it feel so comfortable.

You absolutely can go braless. You Also have gorgeous breasts.

tinytots

Would love to know more about this not wearing a bra thing, does it work? It's still cold out so my nipples won't show under my coat, but I'd feel rather exposed without a bra, and I'd just be all over the place. I suppose it takes practice to go without one. But if it helps NBE then I definitely want to do it.

Hopefulforbreasts

Vuzzo, this is my permanent size now. Pics are not from swelling

Tiny tots, I've heard it's good to go braless and I try too as
Much as possible. You get used to being braless after a while.

Hopefulforbreasts

Some pics of growing into one of my goal bras! This is how I see most of my progress is buying larger bras and taking pics of the gaping space in them and then after pics when I am filling them. This one is a 32D I have a 32DD now and a 30F and 30G that j will be updating once k grow into them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.8 KB · Views: 1,257
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 1,169

Hopefulforbreasts

Book recommendation

I wanted to take a second to recommend this book to you all. There are a lot of good ideas it. I will be changing my routine in a few weeks because I'm coming up on my third month of PM. I'll be doing a milk thistle cleanse to clean out my liver before starting any new supplements. Once I decide on a new routine for supplements I will let you all know
Check out this book it had a to of great ideas

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 592

Hopefulforbreasts

Thank you Honeybee! Just keep going! The time is going to pass anyways, I can't wait to see where we are at in three months! I love NB!

In other news I ordered a waist trainer to get my tummy into better shape. I've also ordered milk thistle for a cleanse, sheep placenta, and bovine ovary. The glandular are from Swansons (cheaper on their website than Amazon) I'm a little nervous to take glandular a but I think it will be better than staying on PM for too long. I also got a thermometer because I plan to cycle like chiyomilk.

Hopefulforbreasts

I'm feeling a bit depressed lately I don't think my breasts are growing and may even be getting smaller. The pic with the black shirt it an add two cups bra, wish I was that big
All the time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 1,137
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 928

James

You had very spectacular growth, but now it seems you have plateaued. Have you taken a break? Give your boobs a rest, about 2 weeks, massage only, no noogling.

Hopefulforbreasts

I haven't been noogling much lately only a half hour or so a few times a week and I stopped Pm and switched to bovine ovary after a milk thistle cleanse. I may need to take a break and massage though