NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

soonenough

Or heaven forbid, drop them accidentally. I will cry. These cups are more precious than my best china. Am I sad or what??? :D

noog

Hey Lucy, I just tried the new contoured larges after using the large with the new foam rings, and I would have to say the contoured larges are more comfy then the larges with the new style foam rings. I was impressed!! I'm with the others on hoping you change the cups to these, at least the sizes past the mediums where you have to fit a bigger part of your chest in. Then again they all might be more comfortable like this! Thanks Lucy !!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Hooters and thank you for your feedback. :)
We will certainly aim to model all the larger cups on the new shape if they prove to be working well and obviously i ll keep everyone updated about this.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

sunsetz

Hey Lucy,

Was just wondering if you will be making the new rings for the XL cups as well. I really would like to order a new set of XL cups for myself along with the rings. I like the feedback the new large cups are getting and I'm curious about them but I don't know if they would make sense for me since I almost completely fill the XL when I pump. Thanks in advance for the response and keep up the good work.

Sunsetz
Happy noogler since 2010 ;)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi sunsetz, the xl cup rings in the new foam and design should be ready in a couple of weeks and i will post a message on the forum when they are ready.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

noog

Hey Lucy, I'm still loving the new contoured larges, but I know it won't be long until I need to move up to the xl's. I was wondering how far out are you from making a contoured xl cup? Thanks Hootersl

Anastasia916

Got my package today from NB with the new contoured larges and lip pump. I haven't had a chance to use them as I can't pump until son is asleep. First reaction though, even hubby commented, the rims on these are MUCH MUCH better. The contour is nice, but even without it with the more smooth bottom will make a ton of difference! The old rims are somewhat ridged and I end up with pinched skin with them, I see myself not having that problem with these. The lip pump is sooo big though OMG! I have a small mouth lol so this will be interesting! I plan to prep my lips with vaseline or regular lip balm and see how that goes. I'll report back once I can use these!

Anastasia916

okay used the lip pump and the new L's tonight. The new L's are like a dream come true! Please please make the XL's like these!!! I was pumping with NO pressure at all on my ribs. I ended up over pumping and breasts turning purple, good thing I noticed and released pressure! They are THAT comfortable! I haven't overpumped in a very long time. Luckily didn't have the dreaded red dots after. There is not a printed ruler on these, but I'd say I have a good 2-3 inches of room once fully pumped in them to go before I hit the ends. So definitely going to use these instead of the XL's for now. I did get good swelling but not as good as I do with the XL's, but it may be because it's the first time with them. I swelled to 38" where as with the XL's I swell to 38 1/4-1/2". I also tried out the lip pump and did as instructed for beginner instructions, took a before and after pic that I will upload after I get it off of hubby's cell phone. I didn't see a difference, but again I'm on the beginner instructions and it was the first time. I won't take another progress pic with them until 2 weeks. It's very easy to use though, the size kind of scared me, but once I used it the size made sense. I'm not sure if I used enough pressure as I was trying to take it easy, this is another learning curve haha. I will update how the new L's go and the lip pump. But to anyone who is on the fence about getting the new L's, GET THEM!!! I'm in love with just one use. It's a nooglers dream come true haha.

Teeny Tiny

I got a pair in the mail about a week ago or so, they are fabulous! After being used to the width of the XL's it took a while to get used to how much narrower these are inside, they're closer to the internal diameter of the L's, but longer. I'd love to see the XL's designed like these, for those of us with a bit wider chest and breasts. I'm having problems getting my right breast to catch up to the left one though, I've been pumping it with more pressure than the left as long as I've been noogling, almost 21 months now, and it's still smaller. Probably because of the lumps in it, maybe their restricting the growth, or reducing the amount of tissue able to grow, making it take longer. So I've started giving it individual sessions to see if I can get it to catch up, I'm hoping the individual sessions will do the trick, but if anyone else has any suggestions I'm open to finding out what else I can try. Last night I filled the right cup to within about an inch of the end, I'm not sure if it's from my hormones from my period being due in 2 days or what, but I've had consistent size increase every day for the last week or so, kind of like I did when I grew a cup size in a month's time. So I'm hoping that the additional size and aching and itching I've been having is another growth spurt, that would be so cool! But I'm still bummed that the right one's still smaller than the left, but my hubby says that perfectly even boobs are hard to come by when they're natural anyway, not to worry about the size difference, at least they're both growing. I think the left one is just growing a bit faster than the right making the difference slowly more instead of less, so I guess I need to back off from pumping the left one as much until I can get them evened out more. Maybe do 2 sessions a day with the left one with less pressure, one in the morning and one before bed, and just pump the right one during the day when I have time to do at least another session or two. Any thoughts? :-\

Anastasia916

Teeny, eventhough mine evened out almost completely I still pump the right one a few pumps more than the left, my righty is the smaller one also. I ALWAYS pump the bigger one with less pressure and the right one with more. Okay to explain the pressure amounts... I do a slight pull on the big side and a strong pull on the small, the big side turned slightly pink, the right, red. Also massaging the smaller size daily can help. Other than that not sure there is anything else that will help. Maybe one sided chest presses? But yea I don't think anyone's breasts are 100% symmetrical, it's just not possible, I've gotten mine as close as possible, but I doubt it will ever be 100%. It's like nothing on your body is 100% symmetrical. I saw something once, that took one side of someone's body and mirrored it, then did the other side. Sometimes the complete symmetry made them gorgeous, sometimes worse looking than usual, so just goes to show, we are made the way we are meant to be! I wouldn't worry about getting them completely symmetric. Just pump the smaller one with more pressure everytime you pump and go from there to get them as close as possible. Good luck.

Lily13

Thanks ladies for the reviews on these new cups. It sounds like I really need to scrounge up the $$ and buy 1 to try out.

sliptinge

I received my contoured large cups a few weeks week ago and they're wonderful. The first day I received them I was disappointed because I could get absolutely no suction with them, even with pumping one at a time. However, I ordered the new soft rings with them and they kind of sealed everything in, and I couple only pump with the contoured cups with the soft rings. The new soft rings are absolutely amazing. They're like little pillows on my boobies, and I get no red rings after AND they help a lot with getting suction believe it or not :) I have a very small frame, so these cups are HUGE on me and I probably will never fill them completely lol. My ribs are 28" so they barely fit on my chest but after two weeks of hard dedication, I can now noogle with them both on my tiny body without the soft rings!!!! I love them so much that I recommeneded them to one of my girlfriends and she ordered a pair :) Most people probably don't even need to use the soft rings with them because the contoured edges are very gentle and kind of mold to your body. However, if you have a smaller frame like me, they really do help with suction and kind of seal everything in ;)

So both the new contoured cups and new soft rings gets a 10/10 from me.

soonenough

I second this. The new contoured large with the new soft rings brings up the comfort level of noogling. The contoured large is the perfect bridge from large to xl. Do you know that I manage to fit the new large soft rings on the XL cups?

secret

soonenough said:
I second this. The new contoured large with the new soft rings brings up the comfort level of noogling. The contoured large is the perfect bridge from large to xl. Do you know that I manage to fit the new large soft rings on the XL cups?

so its a bit smaller than the x-large thn?
i like the wide(base) from the x-large but the height was the problem, so i'm not sure if i should get the xlarge or try the new contoured large.
the new contoured large looks more comfortable.

Rose

LOVE THE NEW RINGS!!!! I have had both the large and the extra large but could never hold the seal unless I was lying down. I am wearing the domes as we speak and have had no problems getting a seal with those domes and the size fits me perfectly!!

jnorton22002

Hi there Secret,

Honey, I love the new contoured large domes, and I am sure you would too. I think that the shape of the new domes is so much more proactive to our bodies that they work better. Buy the new contoured ones Secret, you'll love them. from me to you

Hugs Secret Mama J oxox :-* :-* :-* :-*

soonenough

Hi Secret, contoured large seem to be about the same diameter as XL but shorter in height. So yeah, definitely smaller in size than XL, larger than regular L. It's the perfect size; it sucks in the side fat and gives you room so your nips don't touch the top right away. I know I still have long ways to touch the top. with the mediums and regular large, my right side can touch the top after a certain period of time.

Contoured large are very comfortable.