NEW CONTOURED LARGE CUP NOW IN STOCK!! January 2011

n_n

After months of looking at the forum and doing my own research on breast enlargement I am finally ready to order a noogleberry system. I am always impressed by how hard you all work at NB to ensure that your products are the best price, comfort, and quality for your consumers. The contoured cup sounds just perfect for me! I am going to place my order today and can't wait to start using it.

OptimisticGirl

Dear Lucy: OMG, one of my new contoured Ls cracked tonight. I have never even a scratch with my Ms and my old Ls (over 6 month of using). Is this because of the new materials you use to make the new Ls that they are so fragile? What can I do now? :(( I just have them for 1 month :((

jnorton22002

Hi,

Don't worry, email Lucy about the crack and she will send you a replacement. They also have beefed up the contour larges as others have had cracks. My new replacement contour is a bit thicker but still contoured

Hugs Mama J :-* :-*

junjo

Greastest thing ever!!!!
Mine arrived some time ago and I have to say that I am surprised. It fits so nicely, doesn't hurt as much. It so comfortable that I could snoogle way easier.
When I use the rings it is difficult to keep track of overpumping, it is so damn soft on my chest that I barely get that feeling that it is pulling too much.

Congrats Lucy. That's really a winner.
I hope the other cups to be contoured, the girls will love it.

Lily13

I got mine today in the mail!! That was very fast. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but I am cautiously optimistic. It is definitely larger and heavier than the old Large.

I finally had the chance to sit down and try the new cups out!! I love them!! They are way more comfortable than before. They sit on my chest about perfect too ;D I can't wait to see if I get any good swelling from them! Shipping was very fast(U.S.)

I just wanted to pop in and share with everyone who is thinking about buying the new larges to go ahead and do it. I AM IN LOVE with them. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I had read that they were better but HOLY MOLY for me they are just PERFECT. I cannot get over how different they are, so so so much more comfortable and the red rings....what red rings? (well almost) I am absolutely over the moon wit my new purchase and it has spurred me on something crazy with my nb routine.

soonenough

flatty_natty said:
I just wanted to pop in and share with everyone who is thinking about buying the new larges to go ahead and do it. I AM IN LOVE with them. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.
I had read that they were better but HOLY MOLY for me they are just PERFECT. I cannot get over how different they are, so so so much more comfortable and the red rings....what red rings? (well almost) I am absolutely over the moon wit my new purchase and it has spurred me on something crazy with my nb routine.
You are so right. Contoured large cups is the only ones I used for noogling. I used to switch cups but find that I get the results (slowly) from using contoured large only. Although, I find that using contoured large is better when you get more sideward growth so the cup stays firmly on the chest.

Lily13

I agree. Well worth the purchase!! I'm not sure if my growth spurt is just a coincidence or from the contoured domes. I'm starting to think it's the new domes!! ;D

xxbabygirlxx

plus make an XL contoured, or better yet make a dome thats bigger then 18 inches, maybe 22. haha. i wish i was creative enough to make my own domes.

ORRRR can there be a special order customers could do? Even if it costs more, and take more time, i;m sure it would be a hit ;D

roadrashes

Oh, I didn't like seeing that at all. I am sad now too. I am always so afraid that I am going to crack a cup. Maybe try crazy glue.

jnorton22002

Ohhhhhhhh Flatty, I really dooooo feel your pain. honey, if I could I would give you mine. Every thing will be al right I know it will Lucy will send you them special delivery, I bet if you ask her to Love you hun Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*