New girl in town

NewGirlJ

Hey everyone,
I bought my nb pumps back in May and have been noogling faithfully (minus a few days lol) for about an hour a day. I havent got crazy results just yet but i definitely see progress and wanted to share. My boobs haven't really grown inches but they definitely feel a lot more fuller. I try to pump an hour before work and sometimes an or half an hour before bed. I dont use any supplements but am thinking of starting PM. And as for rubs prior to putting the cups on i use lotion for the most part but recently i switched to a cream i found on wish that has wild yam extract. I currently wear a 32B bra but even that has the cups feeling slightly big sometimes. I have 2 boys and had breast fed both for about 2 years so i was really left with nothing myself in the end. Anyway, here is my progress so far... and sorry for being so long winded lol.

noogler 24

hi newgirl .you are one of the ideal candidates of NB ..i really think n hope u ll grown soon n big..it takes abt three to 4 months to grow an inch i guess .i hvnt grown either n started in may high five right? and yes u can compress images in paint in ur pc..in case u dont want to use online apps..i ll love to see ur before and after ❤

NewGirlJ

Thanks. Im really hoping for the best here. I started May 22 and my birthday falls on February 22 I'd be 8 months in by then and hopefully showing a lot more progress by then
If all goes well i plan on treating myself to a side boob tattoo that says "ooh la la" . And for the pics i dont have a pc so i guess id have to do the sites, right? I'm not familiar with any so if you could let me know where to go that would be great.

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi - I'd expect there must be a picture editor on your PC. (what sort is it?) Perhaps get a pic one of your family/friends to show you how to compress a holiday picture and then you can do the other in private!

noogler 24

yeah i wish u best of luck girl :D
u can just typ comoress my image on googke n u ll get all the websites this is how i do it.

NewGirlJ

The first picture is a week and a month after a started. Because i forgot to get a before shot. Anyway i wear a 32 B now in even that had fit a bit loose in the cup area sometimes. But now the cups are feeling more tighter .

Oh and the second one is my 8 week mark. My goal is to become a nice full b cup for now. But who knows i may want to go bigger ..... only time will tell i suppose lol.

Attachments

• picsart_07_20_09_01__qBMjC.jpg
    picsart_07_20_09_01__qBMjC.jpg
    332.2 KB · Views: 809

NewGirlJ

The first week and month lol. Thought it was going to post but it didnt lol.

Attachments

• picsart_06_25_10_59__Tycl8.jpg
    picsart_06_25_10_59__Tycl8.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 980

NewGirlJ

This was thos morning after pumping for an hour. I can definitely see a difference now . I'm so excited .

Attachments

• PicsArt_08-06-02.49.40.jpg
    PicsArt_08-06-02.49.40.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 850

NewGirlJ

So excited going to be getting my medium cups in soon. I started my journey using the small cups because I didn't think the mediums would fit. But now im almost 3 months in and im filling out the snail cups. I had ordered mediums primarily but lost them unfortunately so i recently ordered more. Anyway im excitedly awaiting the arrival of my medium cups and am looking forward to all the possible growth that awaits me .

noogler 24

hey why dont u chamge the order and just get large contoured? thet fit fine on me m not even a full A.yes inhave a lot of empty room but,i cant afford to buy so many dif sizes so i got CL from start..is it bad to have cups larger for my size? whn i pump i fill abt 1/3rd of them n perhaps m.nvr gnna fill them up bcz..all i want is a nice full b..2 inches i guess..well more ll be welcomed but i wont be able to use noogleberry after march..so lets see what i have by march..

NewGirlJ

I dont have money like that either but im just a steps kinda person. Getting bigger cups step by step makes me feel like im going up levels. And gives me inbetween goals to look forward to throughout my process. Its just a mind thing, i know, bur it helps me srat positive. And i think that's what's important. Why cant you pump past March noogler24?

noogler 24

yes ur idea is so right in a sense too ☺
u know i used to fill my Lcup quarter at 1st n yesterday i compared with old photo n realized i now fill half cups..i hate my boobs deflate to original size after being so nicely big after swelling..even if it is 1 inch maxx..but it makes huge difference n now i hate small ones even more..i wish to grow now..my 3rd month is half gone no growth yet..

noogler 24

hey newgirl..a little help here plz..i cdnt pump in morning i was busy ..n before night session that is 24 hrs after last session i ws still 1 cm up..does that mean i have grown?? this is tooo good to be real so i had to take an opinion

NewGirlJ

Oh no. Have you tried any supplements? I've read one other story i believe, that that's happened to someone else on here. Im crossing my fingers i dont experience it either. Or maybe because its still pushing and pulling from it neing the early stages. You saif you were in month 3? I am approaching my 3 month mark soon.... on the 22nd. And i just received my mediums for NB so im looking forward to doing the pumping with the mediums now ..... hopefully a big difference in growth will come *crossing fingers*.

noogler 24

yess hopefully..it ll happen soon now for us..i m positive ❤
i did..i took PM n grew 4 cm in 3 months ..but after that i used it for 2 more months then n again 1 n half month this yr but it is not doing more..i guess it reached its limit n now i m reluctant to eat more estrogen foods..this much was fine..more cd be bad..
i m.just using a volufilline cream for massage before pumping sessions..i have now raised my waiting limit to 4 months limit though..by then i ll hope we ll have real growth for sure..lets stay hopeful

NewGirlJ

So how long have you been actually pumping now?

And yayyyyyy I just recieved my medium cups and they fit! I had trouble putting both cups on before when i had the airlock ones. Im very excited and am taking that as good signs. And definitely i believe we can both make progress through our journeys ❤❤.

noogler 24

waao..great..dear u ll fill out thes as well soon .. :)
i started noogling on may 29 this yr..i didnt have noogleberry last year i just took PM pill n volufilline cream massage..i grew 4 cm in 3 months..that pill made me a small A..i was FLAT before it. :( ..but soon i hope i ll have breasts of my dreams n so shall u ❤ by new year..we ll have somethng to show off..n by ur birthday..we ll be so hot .
by our birthday infact mine is on march 9..few days after urs.