new handheld led lights..any one try ??

C

catsrule

they are supposed to help promote collagen, and turn back the clock abit...looking for a cheapie model..this is why I had asked about beauty forums a week or so ago.

L

Lululu

led lights? sounds a bit like the great tip I had last week - Vaseline is great to reduce the appearance of wrinkles - it REALLY works from the first time you use it - just smear it all over the mirror and the wrinkles look so much better!! ;D

N

naturalboobs

LMAO!!!

Lululu that was funny!!!

Love,
Naturalboobs

S

sissy2345

Actually, I did research a couple of years ago on LED light therapy. My son is a college pitcher, and I was looking at a way to help speed up his arm soreness recovery. I also remember that there was alot of ino on anti aging using LED lights. Here is a link I just found, but there is lots of info on the web from different manufactures.

Kinda along the same lines...anyone heard of or tried the Dermawand? That is my next venture, I'll let you know when I decide to go for it. You can check reviews on it at www.infomercialratings.com, and amazon.

Sissy

C

catsrule

thanks sissy, led should be good for injuries, too..it is quite healing and restorative....

C

catsrule

Sissy: did you get the dermawand yet?? I may venture into a TANDA!! led light! excited!! need a few more pays..it has a 60 day return policy! thats always good! keep me posted girl!

S

sissy2345

Hi Catsrule,

Sorry for not responding sooner, I just saw this. I haven't got the DWand yet, but it's next on my list I think. I did just buy the Pilates Power Gym, so that's my latest toy. It just came Friday and not even out of the box yet. After I pay that off, I think the derma wand will be next. I'll have to check out the Tanda, I know that LED light is supposed to be good for rejuvenation. Please share your experience if you do decide to get it,

I also just bought Serum XL (www.bioque.com). It was expensive, like $95.00 with S&H, but so worth it! I've only used it for about 2 weeks, and I noticed a big difference in the fine lines that are starting to show. I could never afford to use all their products, but this seems like it would last a few months per bottle, so it may become a staple for me. We'll see....

V

vickigeorge

DermaWand

I bought a DermaWand last summer and didn't use it hardly at all. You have to use lots of cream on your face so the wand will glide over your skin other wise it just pulls on it. Should have returned it but I didn't. They include cream but it didn't last very long and the creams I use are very light weight. Anyone interested in it make me an offer and you can have it. Look on Ebay for better prices on them also.

S

sissy2345

Hi Vickygeorge, can you tell me if you noticed any difference at all in the time you used it, or just not really give it much of a try? I have read both good and bad reviews on it, but it seems like those who didn't think much of it didn't really use it much?

Thanks,

Sissy

V

vickigeorge

DermaWand Reply

I didn't use it long enough to give it an honest try. I didn't like the creams it came with and never got around to buying some creams I thought would work with it. Selling it for $50 if interested!!

J

jellyDeeeee

I love my Eternal beauty by Elken !!!!!! I swear by it. its infareay, ultrousonic, Ionic and has other goodies everyone comment on my face when I use it love jelly..... Hmm Id like to have fun with the derma wand though ?????

C

catsrule

broke down and bought thE tanda led...will let you know how it goes!