New Male Noogler

WeaselBumps

Just a Man looking to grow a pair
I bought an XL Noogle system Early this month and have used it daily since I got it and am loving the feeling. I am really wanting to get into this and seeing we have other males on this board who are growing their assets make me happy to know im not just alone. I am new to this and just have been using them for about an hour or such nightly and am wanting to actually get deeper into this with possible Herbs and such to help promote growth. I am currently using a mixture of coconut oil mixed with Fennel Essential oil along with Fenugreek oil as I seen these mentioned a bunch. I am looking into a breast pump for milking as I heard that can help stimulate growth as well?

I can get both the XLs on without much hassle though a quick disconnect would be nice and I might end up adding one. I ordered the silicone pads but they forgot to ship them and they should be here soon to try to snoogling. As with the discomfort from pumping the only real issue I have is the top by my shoulders gets a little painful from the cylinder pushing into it which I assume the pads would stop. And GOD YES the small swelling I get is so addictive I just want to keep that swell for longer. I do know about the pressure you should be doing to not damage your tissue which I am curious what that pressure is as I have a pump with a gauge on it.

While I am looking to get breasts I am not wanting to feminize too much as I know hormones and such do effecting male parts and drive. I wouldn't mind a larger tush (I bought the buttocks pump as well) but I dont think my boyfriend would be so happy with manhood shrinkage, While he is supportive and excited to see breast growth for me. I know this is going to be a really long journey not expecting results for a year or so but any help with Herbs and supplements or tips that wont pump too much estrogen into my body would be appreciated.

noogler 24

hi..i used vollufiline cream for massage with PM pills n it gave me great result in 3 months.vollufilline is called non surgical fat grafting in cosmetic world it is really good..so does PM creams but they take longer and are more permanent than volufilline.. and these 2 WORK.and just massaging ll give u no extra estrogen..volufiline has nothing to do with estrogen actually.either breast actives or curvy bust has volufiline cream..i dont remember which one.i used a local product from my city

noogler 24

and one cannt emphasize enough on value of drinking lots n lots of water with noogleberry..massage n hydration..too much necessary n useful.

WeaselBumps

noogler 24 said:
and one cannt emphasize enough on value of drinking lots n lots of water with noogleberry..massage n hydration..too much necessary n useful.

I always drink too much water so NO PROBLEM THERE as for the creams I will def look into these, should I use them ontop of the fenugreek and Fennel stuff or just replace?

WeaselBumps

noogler 24 said:
fennel etc are herbs u eat..creams u ll be masaging with..combine them and it ll be good :)
Oh I was advised on using the oil extracts not to get the ones you consume, but putting more creams on probably wont be too much of an issue

WeaselBumps

So what volufiline creams are recommended for these applications, as most seem pricey and I wont wanna get the wrong one for the tune of 50$, and I cant seem to find what PM creams are is that an abbreviation?

noogler 24

purearia mirifica is PM..i tried a local pharmacy cream..but i doubt if it is available internationally..it was a lot cheaper than curvy bust or breast actives though.but i havnt used later 2 ,did anybody else try them? i heard great reviews on internet

WeaselBumps

noogler 24 said:
purearia mirifica is PM..i tried a local pharmacy cream..but i doubt if it is available internationally..it was a lot cheaper than curvy bust or breast actives though.but i havnt used later 2 ,did anybody else try them? i heard great reviews on internet

I bought some of the PM in oil form to add to my current oil I made, and I bought some of the ISO curves cream so hopefully this stuff is good! I feel i already have some results but, I might just be imagining things......

ayako

Hi Bumps!

Check out breast nexus for adivce on herbal routines. There’s a lot of great information in there if you dig!