New Noogleberry User [Attn. XL enlarger cups]

E

Eman

Greetings fellow Noogleberry-ers,

This is my first post. A year ago, I bought your enlarger kit through eBay and have been using it for almost a year; but unfortunately, the three pairs of cups were too small for my chest, then a couple weeks ago, I bought the XL ones and have been using it for four days and been seeing unexpected, yet exciting growth...with an assist from the bust enlarger supplements (I'm currently using Breast Actives and NatureDay due to their top reviews). I apply the supplements once a day, then thereafter I pump for at least 30 minutes 2x a day minimum (today alone I was able to pump for an hour and gained an inch). I'm currently waiting on the nipple cups to test and see what I can get out of them! As a guy trying this out, I send my props to you guys for throwing in the XL enlarger cups...any comments/suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks.

N

Nicky

Eman, well done on your excellent results.

I have reached a bit of a stalemate with my domes. I am using the large domes at the moment, but I fill them immediately now. I don't feel any tugging or anything while the domes are full, and I like to feel a bit of something to know that the domes are working if that makes sense?

I know the xl ones would be way too wide for my chest, so I am just waiting on news of the extra length ones. I will continue to use the ones I have though for the time being.

Eman, I am interested in also using the supplements, could you post a link for me to a site that sells the supplements?

E

Eman

Wow...and I thought I was going to get socked for being the only guy posting this topic...

Anyway Nicky, here are the links:

Breast Actives: http://www.breastactives.com (Actually, the best bust enhancement product out right now)
Natureday: http://www.natureday.com (Don't be surprised that so many guys like myself have tried it and works well)

Don't get discouraged if the XL domes are oversized...when I first received them, I was a little scared, but with the electric MegaVac pump, all went well. The sensations were soft and noticed something funny when I put on one of my shirts...and just last night, I filled nearly 1/4 full...I'm gonna continue today...btw, body pumping can become pretty addictive...

Thanks! ;o)

N

Nicky

Eman, thankyou so much for posting the links.

I do know what you mean, it does become really addictive.

I wore my domes for 3 hours last night before bed and I have had great swelling all day today.

E

Eman

Man, three hours?

Golly gee...I need to try that...the only caveat however is the noise level of the pump...that's good to hear Nicky. My goal is to fill the domes completely...

N

Nicky

I probably wouldn't have been able to do 3 hours without the rubber sheeting, but the sheeting stops the domes digging into my ribs so I can wear them much longer.

Eman, I am sure you will fill the domes in no time.

By the way, did you use the enhancing creams before you started using the domes? And if so, did you notice any growth from the cream alone?

L

Louise1982

Eman - is your pump squeaking? If so you can poke a screwdriver through to clear the plastic out of the nozzle (there's an old post on here about this if you look back a few pages).

Nicky - have you considered BB XL domes, they're deeper but narrower (and curved to fit). Have a look on www.gismostore.com, I think they're more expensive than NB though!

E

Eman

Nicky:

yes, I did apply the cream on the breasts this morning and then again after the session. I'm going to try and pump for three hours tonight like you did.

Louise1982:

I'm currently using a MegaVac electric pump due to its fast results...it's operating quite perfectly without any noise...perhaps i need headphones...*giggles*

J

Joni_Ellen

Hi,
Yes I too bought some XL cups but unfortunately I'm not having good luck with them in a different way. :-[

I can get the cups to suction on OK BUT I am having to use an awful lot pf vacuum pressure to get them to pull in enough breast so they stay on without popping off. I have a vacuum gauge and it says that the minimum pressure is around 2 inHg, or about 75 mmHg, which isn't a lot HOWEVER, considering that the amount of pressure to fill the Large cups so little that it won't even register and the fact that the large domes are 7 inches across this tends to put a lot of pressure on my chest bones. To be honest, I'm going to discontinue using these domes and could be convinced to part wit them. Like the others I'm going to have to wait for either taller Large domes or domes in the 5.75 inch diameter range.

Joni

E

Eman

Don't worry Joni_Ellen,

Those XL cups aren't for everyone...I just managed to practice fitting them on when I first got them...today, I'm taking a break from pumping to rest my chest so that if there are cuts and abrasions, I can let them heal prior to pumping again....

My guess is keep on trying...

U

umbasheer

Hello Eman:

When you say you apply the supplements, you mean you are using creams or is this oral supplements? (pills) ???

Thank You,
Kay

A

annieboobs

Hi nicky,
hope u don't mind me asking, What method r u using? is it Airlock or pump and release?
Today is my 6th day pumping , i get suction with no problem ,and love the way they look when i take the cups off. but swelling goes away after a while,even though i think some is left back....
Would love for swelling to stay the whole day like yours...
how long have u been noogling? :)

keep up the good work and hope to hear from u soon...