New Noogler

ihmb24

Hi All,

I've been noogling since July 10th, 2016 almost every day (I missed one day) for 30mins-45mins. I have the medium airlock set and pump each breast until there is enough suction and then lock it.

I'm starting at very small breasts...I barely fill an A cup but am not completely flat chested. I'm on a low dose birth control and my breasts have increased very slightly because of it but they deflate during the placebo pill week and get smaller.

So far I haven't had much progress. My breasts feel a tad bit larger after I've pumped but that goes away soon. I've read the progress for many users and am trying not to loose hope.

Should I try to gain weight for breast growth? I don't want to. I've already gained about 5 pounds thanks to the pill. I'm 5'4" and was normally 112 pounds off the pill and am now around 117-118 pounds. I'm trying to loose weight...but it won't seem to budge. I work out at least 5 times a week and eat a pretty clean vegetarian diet. I have a pear shape and my fat is all concentrated in my butt and thighs. My upper half is very slim...my ribs stick out. I want bigger breasts so I feel more proportionate.

I've gotten teased about my small breasts my whole life. I come from a long line of pear shaped women though...small breasts run on both sides of my family. So I'm wondering if there is any hope for me due to genetics and body fat distribution.

I'm trying not to get discouraged and I know it's still a bit early to tell if it's working.

James

Welcome to the forum! 3 weeks is practically no time at all in terms of nbe, do not get discouraged. I tend to repeat myself a lot, so a cut-and-paste from my last post:
------------
The most important thing you can do for nbe is massage your breasts with an oil like coconut oil. This is mildly estrogenic. Massage for 5 to 10 minutes at least twice a day applying just enough oil for it to be completely absorbed by the end of the massage session. More massage and more sessions will increase the effect.

Second most important is to pump with a system like Noogleberry. Start easy but work up to 5 hours one or two days a week. Pump for 15 minutes, remove, massage, with coconut oil, for 2 or 3 minutes and pump again. Drink water while pumping. At first you will have to pump gently to avoid red dots or bruises, but as time goes on you will find it best to pump harder, in fact eventually you will require padding to avoid pain from hard pumping especially as you graduate up to larger cup sizes.
----------------
So nbe actually takes a lot more time and effort than many are willing to give. The stories you read of successful growth are almost always by people willing to spend many hours a week pumping hard and long. But do not over do it. Watch out for red dots, these are burst capillaries and although they will heal quickly are an indicator you are pumping too hard. Bruises are serious and if you bruise youself, stop pumping immediately and wait a week to heal properly. Sudden massive swelling is one indicator of a serious bruise, the other is visible purple/brown patch.

I should explain that the reason for 15 minutes before a break is to relieve the pressure on your rib cage around the edge of the cups. Some people have found that it is easier to pump and hold for and hour or more, but then they eventually end up with ring marks, scar tissue that can take up to a year to go away. Sorry to break it to you but only 30 minutes will accomplish almost nothing. Oh and massage with oil for 5 minutes before you start pumping and leave a film of oil on your breasts for lubrication, the skin should easily slide up the side of the domes. :)

Oh, I forgot to discuss weight gain. Many women feel that it is worth some extra fat on their whole body, to gain some on their breasts. Personally I do not agree. It will be a little harder, and take longer to grow breasts without gaining weight, but it is definitely possible and I think a slim body with small breasts looks better than fat with large breasts. Gaining weight is not a requirement. And working out, keeping in shape and healthy diet all help nbe!

ihmb24

Hi James,

Thanks so much for your reply! So you're saying it's better to take breaks and massage instead of just pumping and holding for 45 mins? Can I just massage first for 5-10 mins and pump/hold for an hour? Yeah...I'm seeing that 30-45 mins a day isn't doing much.

Sorry, I just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly. When I set goals I'm pretty committed...I just want to make sure I'm doing it right.

Thanks!

James

You know, this happens to me all the time. I think I am speaking clearly, but apparently I don't communicate well at all. I say

"Pump for 15 minutes, remove, massage, with coconut oil, for 2 or 3 minutes and pump again." and "I should explain that the reason for 15 minutes before a break is to relieve the pressure on your rib cage around the edge of the cups. Some people have found that it is easier to pump and hold for and hour or more, but then they eventually end up with ring marks, scar tissue that can take up to a year to go away."

and you say

"Can I just massage first for 5-10 mins and pump/hold for an hour?"

Yes, if you want to create permanent scars around your breasts.

I'll try to explain in a little more detail. People who are skinny are more susceptible to ring marks than fat because fat people have more of a cushion for the dome to rest against. When noogling at high pressure the dome pressing against your rib cage will squeeze the blood away so the skin under the edge of the dome cannot receive fresh blood. Do this long enough and the skin will die (turn into scar tissue).

ihmb24

Ok, I get it now. Thanks for clarifying. I didn't realize scar tissue could develop but it makes sense. I've started to massage 10 mins before noogling, then 60 mins of noogling with 2 min massages after every 15 mins. Hopefully this will give me some sort of increase...because it's been almost a month and nothing has changed.

I went to the gym today and my bra wasn't padded so I looked flat. Felt extremely self-conscious and am tired of it. I'm 32 but look like I'm about 15. It's ridiculous. I think the main reason I look young is because of my lack of breasts.

Allycatty

Hi!
Welcome to the forum.
For your routine it varies person to person. I myself find noogling and holding a constant pump causes my breasts to become larger. I change up my regimen by pumping for one hour straight with three 2-5 min breaks in between ( I rub my chest with more oil ). Sometimes I do 7:2 method which means 7 minutes of holding and 2 minutes of massage or break. Others may disagree with me, however I have gotten the most progress experimenting routines this method. So try it out, but stay constant.

Always. Keep. Hydrate.
You will overtime gain a huge swelling. I started to hold swelling after like 6-9 months of noogling constantly. Water helps a lot!
James has already beat me to it, definitely massage. I don't have issues of scarring, but that doesn't mean it won't occur.

You won't see major progress after a month unfortunately.;this product doesn't work that way. Everyone's bodies vary to the reaction of noogleberry. I recommend you take photos of your progress and you will definitely see in the future the way noogleberry has changed your breasts.

Good luck

ihmb24

Thanks Ms Milkjugs. Yeah...I'm trying to experiment too. Maybe it's too early to experiment because no matter what I do I won't get growth at this point. I'm now pumping an hour a day. I massage for 10 mins before most days then do 4 sets of 15 mins with a couple mins of massage in between. I took a before pic (well the first day after I noogled...I got no swelling anyways). I'm very small. I think the only reason I have a tiny bit of breast tissue is because I'm on birth control. I actually think I look way bigger in the pic that I actually am...my camera tends to put on pounds. In this case it's good.

I was hoping to get some growth before I get married in May. I know I'm not going to have time to noogle as much when I move in with my fiance. He'll probably be upset if he finds out what I'm doing because he likes smaller breasts. I've been drinking a lot more water.

It just seems like I'll never get growth I'm gonna be patient.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    FullSizeRender (2).jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 39

ihmb24

My guy was staring at my breasts today and told me my "breasts look phenomenal". I don't notice any difference but maybe Noogleberry is helping...after 6 weeks in.

James

ihmb24 said:
My guy was staring at my breasts today and told me my "breasts look phenomenal". I don't notice any difference but maybe Noogleberry is helping...after 6 weeks in.

And you were worried about him preferring smaller breasts! Guys are stuck in a position, we know women are sensitive about the size of their boobs and if you have small breasts, he will say he prefers small breasts and that makes the women happy. If he says "I prefer large breasts" he seriously risks breaking the relationship. Let me try to add a bit of perspective, I certainly am a "boob" man, (and actually prefer small buttocks), but that doesn't mean I wouldn't love a woman with small breasts. Other things count more like personality, general appearance (face, hair, I like slim body). Big boobs for me is icing on the cake, desirable, not required.

ihmb24

Yeah...I guess deep down I knew he would say he likes my breast size no matter what. My size still hasn't changed at all..but I like to think Noogleberry helped...especially since I'm devoting an hour a day to it. Good thing he's an ass man though...I do have a pear shape and a bigger butt comes with the territory. If I never grow breasts at least he'll have that.

ihmb24

It's been almost 2 months...I've been massaging for 10 mins w/coconut oil and sometimes herbs. Then I noogle for 15 mins, rest 2 mins and repeat 4 times. Still no growth. I'm starting to see the tiniest bit of swelling after I'm done noogling which doesn't even last a minute. Still a 32A...possibly a 32AA. I'm on birth control and am a bit worried if I go off my breasts will get even smaller. I still have hope and know 2 months isn't a long time. I hope I'll start seeing some growth by May when I'm supposed to get married. I'll update only if I start to see some growth.

James

Everyone is different, for some 1 hour per day is enough, but some have reported no success until they upped their noogle time to 3, 4 or even 5 hours. I have come to believe that it is better to noogle many hours one or two days a week than noogle 1 hour every day. No real proof, but the ones who have had the best success all say they noggled irregularly, sometimes several days in a row, sometimes taking a week break but generally describe their sessions as long and hard. If you noogle hard, be careful not to over do it, watch for red dots and if you bruise yourself stop immediately and wait a week or more to heal completely. Be sure to drink water while you noogle. I think if you do long hard sessions for 1 to 3 days, your boobs will need a rest to recover from the strain. During your off days, massage only. Would you be able to find the time to do several hours in a day? Not necessarily consecutive, could be 2 hours in the morning and another 2 at night or any other pattern.

ihmb24

Thanks for the tip....I'm willing to try anything different. Unfortunately I live with my parents and we have a bunch of guests living here for the next month...meaning I'm not going to get much privacy. I don't get to noogle until late and almost fall asleep doing so. It's hard enough finding 1 hour of privacy when it's just my parents and siblings. I guess if I want it that bad I'll have to find out a way to make it happen.

ihmb24

I'm still only able to do about an hour at a time...sometimes I get an hour and a half. I get interrupted frequently...since I live at home with my family and my sister seems to always want to come in my room when I'm Noogling. If I could I'd wear them to sleep but run the risk of someone finding out. Sorry for that mini rant.

No real progress yet...I've been at it consistently for 2 months and a couple weeks. I know it may be a bit early...but if I'm not responding soon...should I just assume it's not going to work?

The most progress I have is right after I noogle I get a tiny and I mean tiny bit of swelling that goes down maybe after a minute.

ihmb24

For the first time I had really good swelling last week. I kept the cups on for almost 2 hours and the swelling kept for maybe 10-15 minutes. It doesn't seem like a lot but compared to my slow progress it is. I feel like I'm just not seeing any swelling over a minute with the 15 minute hold and release technique. It's still difficult for me to pump for more than an hour due to lack of privacy in my parents house but when I get the chance I pump more. My fiance noticed a difference...yesterday he said my breasts are "big". From the way he said it...it wasn't really a compliment...more of a neutral observation (again...he is more of an ass man and boobs don't seem to matter much to him). He doesn't know I'm noogling. It could be from noogling but then again it could be from the birth control since I'm towards the end of the monthly pack. My whole body feels bigger. :-\

ihmb24

Yeah...so any swelling I had was definitely due to the pill. My breasts deflated again during the placebo pill week. Today marks 3 months and still not much if any progress despite upping my time noogling and consistently pumping daily. Yesterday I did an hour and 45 mins straight (company left so now I have a bit more privacy).

Feeling very discouraged but will keep at it. If nothing happens in the next 6 months I'm going to consider plastic surgery.

James

Please go back and re-read my previous posts. Do not pump every day. Do lots of massage with coconut oil or oil of your choice. Drink lots of water. When you do pump, pump as much as you can that day. ;)

ihmb24

Thanks for the encouragement, James. I continue to noogle consistently...it's almost been 4 months. I try to do 2 hours when I can. I've been massaging with coconut oil and flax seed. I massage about 10 minutes at a time....I'm guessing that's not long enough? I used to do 15 minutes twice a day but still not much of a change.

At this point since I'm not seeing results of any sort...does anyone recommend supplements or creams? Or is it normal to go 4 months without results? I don't mean to whine but it's very very discouraging to be putting in all this time and effort for nothing.

I'm a bit afraid to try supplements because I don't want to gain weight anywhere else.

Is there still hope or am I just a person who isn't going to respond to Noogling?