New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

M

mariela

hi chloespeaks. a question, How you shaved the insulation? with a knife, razor?

C

chloespeaks

Dulce,
YES I forgot to mention, but I definitely did. Since it's the 'closed cell' type of foam, it doesn't matter if it's been cut or not. If I didn't shave it down (with a razor blade), I'd definitely not be able to get my boob in there! :D

KeiWish

YESSS!!! My boyfriend works at a heating and air wholesale supply store and they sell Armaflex in6 foot lengths and we actually already have some of the 1/2" and 3/4" at home from where we had to build a wheelchair for my dog and we used it as padding. This just made my day a whole lot better.... ;D

melissa4u

Hey everyone!
I think that this is such a great idea!!! Thanks Mel!!
Does anyone know if this type of foam will work since it is self-adhesive without using any glue??
Is the width and thickness okay?
The description says:
1 ROLL OF INSULATION TAPE (ARMAFLEX)
ROLL IS 30' LONG
TAPE IS 2" WIDE X 1/8" THICK
SELF ADHERING (1 SIDE IS STICKY)

Chloespeaks,
I know that you said that you use foam with self-adhesive, can you tell me which did you buy? Did you use any glue?

C

chloespeaks

I don't use the type that goes on a roll. I use the kind that comes in 6' lengths. Attached are pics of mine.

Also, I got the new contour cup, which fit very well, but the edge of the lip is still uncomfortable. Not horribly so, but after one month of pumping, I have the white lines again.

My goal is to use as little padding as possible, just enough to not get those white lines.

I am attaching pics of a somewhat NEW method I'm experiementing with. Using the same Armaflex, I'm only using about 1/3 of the circumference, and only having padding on the rim, securing the non-adhesive cut part with hot glue to the outside of the cups. I tried to use no silicone at all, but will probably have to use a dab - I just tested this morning and there is a tiny leak, which I suspect is out of the seam.

The first two are just of the type of foam I have and of HOW I cut it.

Then the NEW Contoured Large domes.

The last three shots are of the OLD Regular Large with the full width of the Insulation (ugly right?)

Attachments

• label.jpg
    label.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 429
  • Outside-L.jpg
    Outside-L.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 480
  • Inside-L.jpg
    Inside-L.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 372
  • inside-join.jpg
    inside-join.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 332
  • Inside-CL.jpg
    Inside-CL.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 358
  • CL-outside-join.jpg
    CL-outside-join.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 339
  • cut.jpg
    cut.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 428

Lily2000

Hi everyone
I realize that this is a very old topic but I've found it interesting and wondering if people who actually got into this and ventured to make the padding that way had good experiences with this.
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

James

Lily2000 said:
Hi everyone
I realize that this is a very old topic but I've found it interesting and wondering if people who actually got into this and ventured to make the padding that way had good experiences with this.
Any input will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance :)

She doesn't say much http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23947
but Naturalbreast23 said "I actually started off by buying an XL cup and added pipe installation foam, so its possible to buy the larger cups without purchasing the smaller ones first!"

Also Jeniferlove is trying it out. I hope she posts some results/opinion soon. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&page=30

Lily2000

James said:
She doesn't say much http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23947
but Naturalbreast23 said "I actually started off by buying an XL cup and added pipe installation foam, so its possible to buy the larger cups without purchasing the smaller ones first!"

Also Jeniferlove is trying it out. I hope she posts some results/opinion soon. http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17638&page=30

James, thanks for the links.
I was wondering about other people experiences with this, as the tread stopped years ago and no one has ever mentioned about anymore like the found out that the method did not work well.

I tried this myself and got skin discoloration problem and had to stop for a while, like more than 3 months now, and wait for this to disappear.
A very long process, for me at least.
Trying it now again using the least pressure possible, to avoid discoloration effect on my skin.
The foam makes it more comfortable, do doubts, but, regardless how much oil is used, is not that slippy and holding the skin preventing it from sliding into the domes what causes bruises and discoloration in my opinion.

If someone would like to share experiences with this padding solution that would be great.

James

Lily2000 said:
I tried this myself and got skin discoloration problem and had to stop for a while, like more than 3 months now, and wait for this to disappear.
A very long process, for me at least.
Trying it now again using the least pressure possible, to avoid discoloration effect on my skin.
The foam makes it more comfortable, do doubts, but, regardless how much oil is used, is not that slippy and holding the skin preventing it from sliding into the domes what causes bruises and discoloration in my opinion.

I have some trouble imagining what caused the discoloration. You should be able to noogle at fairly high pressures without discoloration. You mention the oil you are using as not being slippery enough, may I recommend safflower salad oil? This is quite thick and an excellent lubricant. However it will plug the pores on your skin, so it should be washed off after you have finished your noogling session.

As always: Be sure to drink lots of water, especially when noogling. Do not leave the domes on for extended periods, remove about every 15 minutes and do a few minutes of massage before continuing. Massage with flaxseed oil 15 minutes morning and evening every day. Flaxseed oil is somewhat sticky and not good for noogling. I believe it is better to noogle 5+ hours one day a week and just massage the rest of the week than noogling 1 hour per day.

Oh, and when massaging with flaxseed oil, just use a small amount and massage until it is absorbed into the skin. Flaxseed oil will go rancid if not refrigerated after opening the bottle, if it does go rancid then throw it out.

Cherry 4 U

Here Safflower Oil is sold as Cooking Oil.

The only difference between Flexsees Oil and Linseed Oil is they are processed a little differently. Both are the product of Flaxseed. One is edible the other is appled to wood and helps Varnishes and Paints adhere to the wood better.

I guess that accounts for the sticky property.

Lily2000

James said:
I have some trouble imagining what caused the discoloration. You should be able to noogle at fairly high pressures without discoloration. You mention the oil you are using as not being slippery enough, may I recommend safflower salad oil? This is quite thick and an excellent lubricant. However it will plug the pores on your skin, so it should be washed off after you have finished your noogling session.

As always: Be sure to drink lots of water, especially when noogling. Do not leave the domes on for extended periods, remove about every 15 minutes and do a few minutes of massage before continuing. Massage with flaxseed oil 15 minutes morning and evening every day. Flaxseed oil is somewhat sticky and not good for noogling. I believe it is better to noogle 5+ hours one day a week and just massage the rest of the week than noogling 1 hour per day.

Oh, and when massaging with flaxseed oil, just use a small amount and massage until it is absorbed into the skin. Flaxseed oil will go rancid if not refrigerated after opening the bottle, if it does go rancid then throw it out.

James, thanks for all great advises :)
I appreciate it.

As for the discoloration, I saw it on photos of many people who practice noogling and I believe that the reason for this is over-pumping, meaning too much vacuum. It seems that muscles get affected and get hurt.
I started nooging again but with much less vacuum and I can see a great improvement.

I have read lots of stories presented here by different people who practice noogling and found that the results and the way they were achieved are very individual. Everyone needs to find her/his own way.
You presented something new. It looks very interesting and I will try it out to see my body response to it.

Also interesting take on oils.
I'm using flexseed oil now but I can try something different if it's going to help.

Thanks again :)

James

So I did a slight variation on applying the padding to the dome.

I bought my pipe insulation at Home Depot and they had two types. The one to use is the one with the smoother outer surface, no roughness sort of a pebbly finish. The other is more of an open foam and can leak.

Measure around the dome just above the rim and cut the pipe insulation to this length. I cut the end straight, if you decide to bevel it, just do a few degrees. I found silicon glue to not have a strong bond with the foam (but does bond strongly with clean plastic). For this reason I looked around for another glue and selected shoe glue to glue the ends together. The instructions with the shoe glue said to wait a minute before putting the surfaces together, but this resulted in failure so on my second successful attempt I did not wait.

I bent the tubing into a circle in the fashion it would be later attached to the dome, that is with the slit up when the circle of tubing is horizontal. I applied a thin layer of shoe glue to both ends of the foam insulation and then used duct tape to hold it while the glue dried. I cut the tape into about 2cm wide strips 20cm long or more and applied 3 strips to the outside along the length of the tubing to hold the ends together. I then applied more strips of tape (this time electrical tape because it would be easier to remove later) around the tubing at the joint and also near the ends of the duct tape strips. I let this sit 24 hours for the glue to set. I then removed the tapes so it looked like this: In a later version I used epoxy glue, much easier and you can hold the ends together for 5 minutes instead of the tape if you wish.

I found that the joint where I used the shoe glue to be stiff so I carefully cut a little off with scissors so it would be more comfortable when pressed against the skin. Then I fitted the tubing on to the dome, you have to stretch it a bit to get it on. You will notice that it bunches up on the inside, this has to be spread out so it fits evenly all around. I wanted to attach the inside and outside at the same height, just above the rim. Play with it a bit before removing the tape on the inside exposing the adhesive on the inside edge of the slit in the tubing. This grips instantly and very strongly so you will not get a chance to move it later. Peel the tape off the inside in short 5cm-10cm increments and press the foam on to the inside of the dome compressing the foam as evenly as you can to prevent one place from bunching up too much. The end result is a smooth flat bonding all around. I then set about filling the inside of the tube with silicon glue but decided only to fill inside the dome and not outside. I was particularly concerned about not getting any silicon on the outside of the dome where the foam would be attached on the outside.

I then removed the protective tape on the outside edge of the foam tubing and pressed it onto the dome just above the rim. At this point I tried to make sure the silicon inside the tubing was evenly distributed by feeling for any lumps and squeezing it gently to spread it around. As a final finishing touch I applied a thin layer of silicon glue (with a wet finger) at the joint of foam to dome around the inside and also on the outside. I did the same around the shoe glue joint to make it more comfortable. Note that the system is air-tight just with the adhesive bonding the foam to the dome and the silicon is primarily for comfort, not sealing. Let the silicon set for 24 hours before using.

Attachments

• foamring.jpg
    foamring.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 36
  • paddeddomefilling.jpg
    paddeddomefilling.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 40

Lily2000

Thanks James. Very good work. :)
I'm wondering how well it's working for you.

I took a brief brake ( four days, or so) from pumping wondering if, in this short time I can loose the dark rounded spots created on my chest during the last few days of pumping, and yes, they disappeared almost completely, so I can start pumping again.

Good thing, and surprising also, is that my small boobies seems to be somewhat larger than before I started to pump again a week ago, wow! I didn't expect that. This is a good news.
My cleavage grew of 3mm. Seems not much, but that was just 5 days of pumping only, so it's really promising.

I will use your method of taking 4-5 days break from pumping, to give the skin time to recover and rebuild, to see how it will work during the next month, or so.
I will share my experience with this.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I am wondering if anybody has done this on the XXL cups? And if it works? I have been having indentation problems myself and would do this in a heartbeat if it actually works. Somebody please let me know ASAP. This would solve all my problems and I would be able to wear my cups/domes alot longer. Thanks

Hopefulbb

I wonder if anyone here is still active on this forum.

I've done the padding with these insulation pipes and they were great.
However, I have a wierd problem and I wonder if it's normal.

My boobs looks blackish color after removing the domes. They return to normal color after awhile. Even when I pump for a short time of 3 mins, they can look blackish. As if the black insulation pipe color rubbed off on my entire boob.

Previously when I used the silicon rings OR without rings, I didn't have this issue.

I get red dots with ANY of the above method of pumping, even 2-3hg.

Anyone knows what's going on with the black boobs?

M

maksimovic

[QUOTE="Hopefulbb, poste: 54905, membre: 21026 »Je me demande si quelqu’un ici est encore actif sur ce forum. J’ai fait le remboursement avec ces tuyaus d’isolement et ils étaient super. Cependant, j’ai un problème bizarre et je me demande si c’est normal. Mes seins ont l’air de couleur noirâtre après avoir été envoyé les dômes. Ils reviennent à la couleur normale après un certain temps. Même quand je pompe pour un court tours de temps de 3 minutes, ils peuvent regarder noirâtre. Comme si la couleur noire du tuyau d’isolation déteint sur tout mon plus grand, quand j’ai utilisé les anneaux de silicium ou sans anneaux, je n’ai pas eu ce problème. Je reçoi des points rouges avec n'importe quel de la méthode ci-dessus de pompage, même 2-3hgQuelqu'un sait ce qui se passe avec les seins noirs ed[/QUOTE] espèces

Attachments

• WIN_20200918_05_19_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200918_05_19_40_Pro.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2
  • WIN_20200917_12_29_37_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200917_12_29_37_Pro.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2