New Padding Solution ... YES!!!!

M

maksimovic

[QUOTE="Hopefulbb, poste: 54905, membre: 21026 »Je me demande si quelqu’un ici est encore actif sur ce forum. J’ai fait le remboursement avec ces tuyaus d’isolement et ils étaient super. Cependant, j’ai un problème bizarre et je me demande si c’est normal. Mes seins ont l’air de couleur noirâtre après avoir été envoyé les dômes. Ils reviennent à la couleur normale après un certain temps. Même quand je pompe pour un court tours de temps de 3 minutes, ils peuvent regarder noirâtre. Comme si la couleur noire du tuyau d’isolation déteint sur tout mon plus grand, quand j’ai utilisé les anneaux de silicium ou sans anneaux, je n’ai pas eu ce problème. Je reçoi des points rouges avec n'importe quel de la méthode ci-dessus de pompage, même 2-3hgQuelqu'un sait ce qui se passe avec les seins noirs ed
[/QUOTE]
si c'est noire sa provient de monté sans d'ans les seins attentions ????????? risque hémorragie internet

SaggyC

I know this is VERY old but I will share my experience for future readers who stumbled across this thread as I did.

I used this HVAC insulation and had a BAD reaction! I just chopped it up to the EO’s I had in my primrose oil (I think it was like clove, geranium, YLANG YLANG, orange, or others similar (was long time ago, don’t remember exactly but these are usually my standard add ins). Or maybe it was the acidic system I have, idk.
I believe the EO’s (or my system!) reacted breaking down the insulation surface leaching whatever chemicals in it into my skin.
Once when removing they were STUCK to my skin and when I peeled it off some of my skin had blistered and the blistered skin stuck on the foam,.... owch!!!! Needless to say I never used it again and found another solution.
I actually found the foam child protectant for table edges/corner to be the BEST. It comes in a roll, I cut to size, filled the cut seam with silicone caulk to seal and bam!
Here is what I used;
Good luck!
James, thanks for the links.
I was wondering about other people experiences with this, as the tread stopped years ago and no one has ever mentioned about anymore like the found out that the method did not work well.

I tried this myself and got skin discoloration problem and had to stop for a while, like more than 3 months now, and wait for this to disappear.
A very long process, for me at least.
Trying it now again using the least pressure possible, to avoid discoloration effect on my skin.
The foam makes it more comfortable, do doubts, but, regardless how much oil is used, is not that slippy and holding the skin preventing it from sliding into the domes what causes bruises and discoloration in my opinion.

If someone would like to share experiences with this padding solution that would be great.