New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunsetz

Hey nooglebunny

I use the foam padding or foam pipe insulation as suggested on the forum which makes noogling much easier. I ordered mine on ebay. I can noogle without it but its so much more comfortable with the padding ;)

cutlets

sunsetz my shero ;D you really got me over here like i want to be like that when i grow up :D seriously though this is just another confirmation that this system works. thanks for sharing your pics and i cant wait to get my NB!!

sunsetz

Hey lovely -Thanks so much girl. I could really say the same for you. Congrats on your amazing progress!

Keep on nooglin

Sunsetz :D

roadrashes

You really do have beautiful breasts.Your posts also remind me that I don't drink enough water. It is really inspiring to see your picturres and follow your journey. Thank you

junjo

Once in a while, when I feel down, I come here to get my hopes up and keep on pumping.
Really inspirational :D

sunsetz

thanx junjo and tatiana :) Just keep on nooglin and you'll be a success story too.

xxbabygirlxx I am staying with the XL because I feel ridiculously huge when I pump with them and I'm scared how big the XXL would make me. With the XL, my swelling is generally a DD or larger depending on how much I pump. I eventually go back down to a full C/barely D so I will stick with it until the swelling turns into real growth. If I pump with the XXLs I won't be able to leave the house right after pumping because they would swell up to an F or larger and I really don't want that much attention or questions from my housemates lol. I'm 5'3", 115 lbs and I have a small frame and I think a D or DD is perfect for me. If I change my mind about the XXL, I think I would only use it on a weekend when I'm staying in the house or a few nights a week until I'm permanently a DD. I am still facing the same issues I was when I first started noogleberry which is the lack of privacy and the lack of time. I'm lucky if I pump twice a week. For real results, noogleberry requires consistency and I feel frustrated because I know I would have reached my goal already if I was pumping everyday and even twice a day. I've set my goal of permanent DDs for December 2011 because I'll have to wait until late august when I move to be able to noogle daily. But I know good things come to those who wait...so I'm being patient ;)

roadrashes

Thank you so much for the update. You have had amazing growth.I think your right about staying with the xl's for now pretty hard to hide F's.I'm wishing for more privacy for you so you can reach your goal sooner.Good luck!

n_n

WOW! Your results are incredible! I lost a lot of weight (about 60 pounds) three years ago and since then have tried numerous herbs, creams, lotions, etc. to get my breasts to look perky and full again. I just ordered my Noogleberry today and while I'm waiting I'm going to start breast massage and increasing my water intake. I can only hope that once I start noogling I can get results as great as yours.

Rachyl

pinksugarbabe said:
hi, i'm totally amazed by your results! i haven't bought the noogleberry system yet as i'm still doing research first after reading about it in another breast enhancement forum. now, i'm really tempted to just go ahead with my purchase. my current bra size is 34b and i hope i can achieve great results like you.

I know you will love the System to as most of us in the forum have used the cups. I strated at 36NB and am a solid 36C-D. My problem is that I put too much pressure on the cups and crack the cups.

Rachyl

Rachyl

Desert Rose said:
Oh how interesting. It's good to know. But don't you get uneven breasts?
I wonder also wonder why you see better results with this method???

I broke one of my XL cups and had to use one XL until my replacement cup came and had to use one cup to keep my progress and it has worked great. I also ordered a new set of XL cups that I have not used yet.

Rachyl

xxbabygirlxx

^^ yeah, i guess you don't want massive tits on a small frame. I'm just greedy. I feel like they don't look like a real DD. ;D

Have you lost inches or gain any? Have you reached your D cup goal yet?

DeannaAugust

OMG, I am so jealous of your great looking results, what an inspiration. I started with firm but small barely 36 A, but am more now maintaining 36 B :) after eight weeks pumping :-[ , which swells to very full 36 C for 8 to 12 hours :eek: after pumps. I am exercising my pecs, and using herbs too( I do not mind syrup smell), riding a lot bike, losing 22 lbs. I am happy, but going for ecstatic. I have photos of before, but I will not show until getting still bigger after photos. I want to brag about results that look as good as yours(WOW!).

ButterCup

You inspired me to get a noogleberry. I hope I have just as good results as you. All of the women here are sooo brave. I hope we reach our goals. I'll Post my before and afters when get my NB. THX

M

mariela

Hi sunsetz. You look amazing. Did you filled the cups in the last pics? Did you tried the new nb soft rings?

Status
Not open for further replies.