New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis36a

Hi Sunsetz, I just looked at your pictures and am toatlly shocked...After three weeks you got that big. I am currently a 36A and would like to become a "B" . I will have to investagate this pump more!!! Love your new boobs!!!

goodwrench3xx29

YOU GO GIRL!!! :) Great progress for sure.From a small 34B to this shot is awesome! You should be very pleased.Please keep up the great work.
Hope 2bu soon! :) :) :)

Anastasia916

Not sure if you still frequent the forum Sunsetz but since I'm now stateside and can get more grocery items now then I could. I was looking into trying chicken feet soup. I was looking up recipes and I was getting alot of ways on how to make the stock, so I'm guessing I make the stock first then from there turn it into any kind of soup I'd like? Or is it okay to just drink/eat the stock? I heard it turns into a gel after it cools, so was wondering.

hotchocl8

hey Anastasia.....it does actually. I'm from the caribbean and we make different dishes with chicken feet ;D and the stock actually does turn into a gel if you leave it in the fridge or anything.

InLove

Wow! Your results are amazing! I ordered my NB yesterday...I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrvial. Prior to ordering, I spent countless hours researching, and after seeing some of the pics on the forum, I was sold! Thanks. For the inspiration!

cendory

Sunsetz you truly are my inspiration! :D
You have the PERFECT boobs! The chicken feet soup I would love to eat, it looks delicious in the picture but can I supplement the chicken feet with some other things? I really don't know where to get something like that here where I live.. :)

lexuswoman

Sunsetz,

I don't know if you still come to this board, but I would love to know what you did to get so much fullness at the tops of your breasts?

steavejohn1994

Hi everyone. Wanted to post some pics of my great results. Been noogling since sometime in February. I moved from the Ls to the XL cup in about 3 weeks. I started off a very saggy and sad 34B..I'm not even sure i was truly a B at the time because my bras were soo empty. I was so depressed and didn't think anything could help me. I tried the greenbush herbs for awhile but they made me smell funny (kinda syrupy) so had to stop. Anyway I discovered noogleberry and trust me girls it works. I don't kno why I've had such outstanding results so quickly. I was about 15 pounds heavier than my current weight a couple of years ago and my small B went to a full C. Unfortunately I lost the weight and my boobs with it and was never able to get it back.

I've been noogling regularly since Feb but recently had to take a three week break because of having bronchitis. I wanted to wait another week to start back noogling but I couldn't resist and noogled for an hour on each boob last nite. The results were amazing! actually couldn't believe my eyes. I've never had swelling like this.

Below I have pics from a month and a half of noogling and last night's results. I don't have a start pic as my camera was not working at the time. That bra I have on in the pics I would never ever wear before noogleberry. It was embarrassing to put on as I had nothing to fill it out, its a 34B by the way. I only wore heavily padded bras to make up for my loss. Now I can't believe my size. Thanks noogleberry and all of you for your posts and personal encouragement.

Oh, I haven't measured so I don't know what size I am. I just kno that I am big

Sunsetz
prom dresses

Matt B

Hey Steavejohn, That syrupy smell was probably fenugreek,but it does work. And,what pics are you talking about?

Matt ;)

Noogs2

Tina said:
WOW!!!!! :eek:

You look great! OMG!!!!

I absolutely love your boobs!!
Your boobies look fantastic, you must be delighted? I just started noogling last week and I can only hope I get results like yours. Well done ❤

JessicaRabbit

Believe and you shall achieve. :-)
OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I absolutely LOOOOOVE your boobs. They are amazing & look like my goal. I hope my noogleberry journey will get me there soon.

bebeJW1

The results and consistency are WORTH IT.
I'm also starting off as a 34B, I pray that I respond as quick as you did sunset. Did you start with large cups or the CL cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.