New pics- Crazy Results!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spudys

Vivian B
You are doing so well :) I can really see the difference in our grown from when you started. I hope mine grown as well as yours have.
Love Vivian

sunsetz

Thanks for the compliments. It has been a while since I've checked in. I'm just so busy but doing well. I only get to pump once a week if I am lucky but am maintaining a 34 C. I really love how I look when my boobs swell to a D so I'll have to make more time. Good news though...i posted some recent pics of me on my facebook and 3 of my male friends commented that my boobs look bigger. They are wondering how I am gaining so much weight in the right area. Thanks noogleberry ;D

Hope all my fellow nooglers are doing well.

Later sunsetz :)

sunsetz

It's very nice just a bit hectic as I am a first time teacher. I am learning lots of Spanish though and having a great time exploring the country. Just have to get my noogle routine back on track. Thanks for asking ;D

Are you teaching adults or kids? I'm so jealous. I taught in Thailand before I had my children. It was thje best time in my life. I am so desperate to get back to teaching, like you wouldn't believe.
Hvave a great day and keep on with that pumping to get that D!

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
:D Those are amazing result.Awesome job I am so impressed with like result also.I started on 8-20-2010.I filled domes in about six days and comfortably fill them now< its time for XX large I cant wait.What is your breast size now and how long have you been noogling for?You have amazing results...

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!! what else is there to say.
Your pictures are truly amazing!!
More inspiriation for all to see, and try
to achieve. Best wishes, Jamie2

sunsetz

@ flatty_natty: I'm teaching high schoolers and although the job is a bit hectic its awesome. I was only planning to stay a year and then go to Japan but I may stay for 2 before exploring another country.

@ everyone else :): Thanks for the compliments :D. I started noogling at the end of february this year and had amazing results within 4 months. I am currently maintaining a 34 C and a 34 D when I pump. I have never had a noogle routine (I have never been able to pump everyday). Sometimes I pump three times a week, five times in a good week. Sometimes I have to take a break and not pump for a week or two because I am busy. During those times my boobs do shrink back down to a 34 B/C but I still get great swelling when I start to pump again. I pump each boob for 45 min to an hour with the xlarge cup. I think I would be much further along in my progress if I could pump daily. I filled the larges within a week of pumping but didn't get great swelling from them. I now can completely fill the xlcup if I pump for an hour so I think I may eventually buy the larger cup it depends. I haven't tried pumping more than one time a day for a really really long time...so that may cause even greater swelling, eliminating the need for the bigger cup. Also, I'm not sure I need to be bigger than a D. I'm still thinking about it. I just really want to be able to maintain the D as my normal size. It used to be up and down as far as getting great swelling for me but now, each time I pump I swell massively, especially if I am drinking a lot of water. If you guys have any other questions feel free to ask.

Keep on nooglin' ;D

sunsetz

hey naomi

I drink about three to four 8 oz cups of water a day at home. I also carry a 25 oz water bottle to work and usually finish it by the end of the day. I do not drink sodas but I will drink juice or homemade lemonade occassionally. (I'm not a health nut or anything, its just cheaper and more convenient for me to stick to mainly water ;)).

sunsetz

Hey fellow nooglers. Here are a few pics of what I look like now.I haven't really increased in size because its so hard to find time to noogle. I only got to noogle twice this week. One of my boobs was always significantly smaller than the other so I find myself pumping one boob for an hour and the other for 30 minutes to get an even swell. I could swell even larger than my pictures show but I don't have the time to pump for 2 hours and I don't want to scare my housemates ;) Its kind of frustrating me to swell and go back down in size, so I'm longing for more real growth. I don't mind noogling its just I'm too busy to do it consistently. I'm still working on balancing out my hectic schedule so I have more "me time".

Anyway girlies I have been scanning through so many of your pics and am amazed by all of your progress. Haven't gotten the chance to comment on individual results yet but for now I wanna say a big CONGRATS to those who are achieving with nooglebery and a big DON'T GIVE UP to those not seeing results yet, your time will soon come.

Keep on nooglin'
Sunsetz

P.S. In the pics I am wearing a 34C bra which is way too small when I pump.

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!
You give us all a goal to reach for.
Looks like it's time for a new bra!!!!!!!!
Stay safe and have fun!!!!
Jamie2

Status
Not open for further replies.