New to NB, trying to figure out some issues

SaggyC

OK, so I just got my XL NB system last week and I'm having some problems.

I got the contoured cups with the air locks. (I was using the Kangzu contoured cup airlock system and loved it but out grew or just out stretched my M cups within a month, but no permanent growth yet) so I ordered my NB system and love it,... Just a few issues I'm hoping to get some pointers;

1) My air locks don't hold a seal! One works ok (will hold a seal for about 3-5 min) the other one leaks so loud I can hear it, and it releases the air so quick I've just been leaving the pump attached to hold the seal, which is a work around, but only till I need to disconnect to repump the other side. Do I need to lube them, or what's the deal?

2) My rings are only going on 2 weeks old and it seems their wore out already, the inside is really thing and slips off the cup as I pump. Can these be rejuvenated?

3) My pump is really noisy (sounds like a goose!) and I think the reason is bc the little plastic pin keeps falling out? Not sure what to do about this.

Suggestions??

Pics attached;

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    375.8 KB · Views: 151

James

Don't think I can help much, but you should definitely email Lucy@noogleberry.com

It is possible to rejuvenate the rings, again Lucy will be more exact but you can put them in the oven at low temp for about 1/2 hr.