Tips?

• New

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Tips

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

ColleenL

Hi,

Im currently a 10A/32A using a medium noogle cup.
My goal is C/D
My upper body is very skinny (No fat at all)
It has been 2 weeks in! The first week I pump it for 15mins and now I'm doing 30-40 mins
I'm using PALMER's Cocoa Butter Bust Cream as the oil to suck the cups in.
However, my issue is that; I don't see a huge differences.
(I know it takes time, but it seems like I'm pumping it wrong?)
According to the forums my nipples should be nearly touching the end of the cup? But it's not

Microbreast

Your nipples won't reach the end of the cups until you've grown that much. It took me a month of 1 hour a day sessions to get any swelling at all. Each person is different, and if you stick with it long enough, you should at least feel a difference. I'm using medium cups, and I still have an inch to go before I reach the end. If I do 2 hour sessions, I get great swelling that lasts longer, but sometimes I look much smaller after the swelling is gone. Other times, it looks and feels as if I've gained some. I too need more tissue to fill them up, and have no idea where it needs to come from! Don't lose hope so soon in the game!

Hopefulforbreasts

Keep going you will grow trust me! Try adding puereria mirifica supplements to see results sooner. Since you are thin you may also want to add protein to your diet.

@KabbyLau

You will not see significant results after two weeks, I say keep on pumping while experimenting different techniques. Are you using the pump and hold method or pump and release? Our breasts all respond to specific methods differently, for example, I do not see huge results until I pump for approximately an hour, try pumping for longer periods of time if you can. Also, for quicker results, try taking herbal supplements for breast growth, you can go over to breastnexus as they ladies over there are very knowledgeable about herb, exercises, and massages to increase breast growth. Good luck!

Allycatty

Kabby,

You will not see results after two weeks unfortunately. It takes much longer to experience permanent growth. I say roughly 6 months to 1 yr is when you will have a difference. It depends on your body but some people have crazy growth such as one whole cup size. Myself I had became a full B cup around the 6m- 1 yr and just last year became a C.

I recommend pumping more at a time if you can. Since you are new, I recommend 1+hr as often as you can.

PM is one of the supplements I recommend because I grew like crazy before my body was experiencing side effects from it.

Please don't give up! You got this.

brd7013

Hello! Literally just bought my first breast enlargement set after this forum convinced me to give this a shot! I bought the XXL enlargement cups, a pair of soft foam cup rings, and airlock system parts. My under bust is 38inches, my breasts are about 42inches, and my weight is probably 170lb (I’ve lost some weight recently and don’t like how it affected my breasts as I’m struggling to fill out my old 38D-38DD bras like I used to).
I’m currently taking supplements to help with enhancing my assets (Kimi Naturals; breast max plus and Brazilian butt boost). I figured if I do the pumping consistently with these supplements that it would make the swelling more permanent? I’d love to hear some advice!
I also saw a lot about nipples/areolas becoming enlarged? My areolas right now are not prominent at all (light coloration) and my nipples are naturally inverted. Would this pumping system help to make them more prominent with consistent pumping?
I live in Florida in America and ordered the DHL express shipping (the £45 shipping option)…how long should the noogleberry system take to be delivered?
Please advise and thank you for having me here!

ColleenL

Its been 6 months since I have restarted using NG again. I have been consistent and doing roughly 30mins - 1 hour a day. However, I cannot see any difference yet.

K

kevlovs69

I say just keep pumping and you will know a difference in your breast just look at my profile i am a man here and I started with nothing and now I am a c-cup it took me about one year to get here and if you can keep it on for a little longer than 1/2 hour you will see the difference i can keep my on for 2 -3 hours a day and I put it on again for a good hour at night time it does take time but the difference is what Avery one is after....kevlovs69

T

TomRob

Are there any Nooglers in the Edmonton, Alberta are doing what I am doing Noogling my breasts?

W

Wolfmoon

Its been 6 months since I have restarted using NG again. I have been consistent and doing roughly 30mins - 1 hour a day. However, I cannot see any difference yet.
Give it time, it's a very slow process but results will happen.

A

Androguy

Hi everyone , just introducing myself, new member and waiting for my Noogleberry to arrive, 8th of June 22 hopefully. I have dabbled with my own home made cylinders, a bit pre-historic, gave me some effect , just enough for me to think wow if only I can pump my whole breast.
Then i found Noogleberry and this site and saw some of the great pics and thought ,yes please that's for me.
I have been growing my Breasts and was using Herbal supplements but had a very bad reaction and ended up hospitalised, that put an end to that . On the flip side the meds i take have been known to give males the dreaded Gyno, breasts, suits me fine, love that idea. I take a few supplements but after a lot of research so it doesn't react with my meds.
Stats are : between nipples 47", underneath 43", red dots are from chest waxing, only just started , bit of a skin reaction
Here is a pic of my starting base, camera doesn't do the pic justice, once i start pumping i will keep you up dated

Attachments

• startingpoint.jpg
    startingpoint.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 11
  • startingpoint2.jpg
    startingpoint2.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 11

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

Not sure if you saw this but if not check it out. I had this page created for me to show my breast growth. I have been pumping with Noogleberry XL and using the breast enhancement products religiously for at least the last 3 years and are obviously very happy with my results . I am only turned on by womans or my own breasts and just like showing off what I have worked so hard for.

A

Androguy

Not sure if you saw this but if not check it out. I had this page created for me to show my breast growth. I have been pumping with Noogleberry XL and using the breast enhancement products religiously for at least the last 3 years and are obviously very happy with my results . I am only turned on by womans or my own breasts and just like showing off what I have worked so hard for.

Hi thanks for the message, I use the cream, I take my hat off to you for your impressive Breasts and the hard work put in, I would be very pleased as well, cheers

J

jeannemarie

Salut

Je suis actuellement un 10A / 32A utilisant une tasse de noogle moyen.
Mon objectif est C/D
Le haut de mon corps est très maigre (pas de graisse du tout)
Cela fait 2 semaines! La première semaine, je le pompe pendant 15 minutes et maintenant je fais 30-40 minutes
J’utilise la crème Cocoa Butter Bust Cream de PALMER comme huile pour aspirer les tasses.
Cependant, mon problème est le suivant; Je ne vois pas d’énormes différences.
(Je sais que cela prend du temps, mais il semble que je le pompe mal?)
Selon les forums, mes mamelons devraient presque toucher le bout de la tasse? Mais ce n’est pas
[/QUOT je pompe tous les jours 30MINUTES DE PUIS 10 ANS JE FAIT 95C JE TRES CONTENT DE MES SEINS

Attachments

• WIN_20220527_05_22_20_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220527_05_22_20_Pro.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 2

Davina1964

Hi,

Im currently a 10A/32A using a medium noogle cup.
My goal is C/D
My upper body is very skinny (No fat at all)
It has been 2 weeks in! The first week I pump it for 15 mins and now I'm doing 30-40 mins
I'm using PALMER's Cocoa Butter Bust Cream as the oil to suck the cups in.
However, my issue is that; I don't see a huge differences.
(I know it takes time, but it seems like I'm pumping it wrong?)
According to the forums my nipples should be nearly touching the end of the cup? But it's not
Hi,
If you are skinny, with no upper body fat, you may not achieve what you desire. Honestly, if you look at all the '' Males'' here who are largely overweight, they have already lots of upper chest fat, so through pumping, have shaped or expanded their fat tissue to form a breast shape.
I would not say it's really breast tissue. Just stretched skin , Muscle and fat.
I took Natural plant based estrogen supplements for over 2 years every day as an experiment. They did not grow my boobs. so for that reason i say Don't waste your money. But hey, they helped a tiny bit in other ways.
I am now taking T suppressants, and E 2 mg daily as i'm Transgender MtF. And wish to grow real breast tissue. I have reached the 6 month point, and have some bud development, Something that did not happen on plant based.
I still use my Noogle, for up to 2 hrs at any time. I enjoy the feeling of being pumped. It does not last long, '' The swelling '' maybe 1 or 2 hrs.
But i know the Estradiol is working behind the scenes to give me what i desire, and to ease my dysphoria.

You of course are free to experiment and make you own mind up.

This is just my experience.

All noogle does for Males is expand skin, muscle and fat, for more fat to be deposited in the expanded space. Unless you take HRT. You will not grow actual breast tissue.