New to Noogleberry

Kirsten01

Hi everyone, I am new to the noogleberry system . Any recommendations on frequency/duration of use or any other helpful advise to help these little girls along? Thanks

Hey! I’ve been noogling for about two months now. I found for myself that i have to noogle 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get swelling. I drink water while noogling to get better swelling. Also i try to noogle 4-5 times a week. I find it best to noogle while half laying in bed, in other positions i always get purple breast. Also i get purple breast when i’m cold. I pump and hold the whole two hours otherwise i don’t get swelling. In two months i’ve grown from cup AA to cup A.
i’m sorry if my english is bad

LovelyAlways

Your English is fine! One thing that has helped me is to use a warm electric blanket under the cups while pumping. Then I get more pink instead of purple. It has helped me a lot! Also, make sure to use lots of oil or cream on your skin. Hope that helps! Good luck!

LovelyAlways

Hi everyone, I am new to the noogleberry system . Any recommendations on frequency/duration of use or any other helpful advise to help these little girls along? Thanks
Welcome! Start off slow and listen to your body. Use plenty of oil or cream. Massage frequently. And drink plenty of water! I usually only get about an hour a day because of a busy schedule. And some days i don't pump, but it's ok to have a few days off here and there, so don't stress about it too much.

ColleenL

H
Hey! I’ve been noogling for about two months now. I found for myself that i have to noogle 1 1/2 to 2 hours to get swelling. I drink water while noogling to get better swelling. Also i try to noogle 4-5 times a week. I find it best to noogle while half laying in bed, in other positions i always get purple breast. Also i get purple breast when i’m cold. I pump and hold the whole two hours otherwise i don’t get swelling. In two months i’ve grown from cup AA to cup A.
i’m sorry if my english is bad
Hi,
Any long term result?