New updates with updated pictures!!! What do you think??

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey fellow Nooglers. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Trying to take care of quite a few things going on in my life. But I am back and have been keeping consistent with my NBE program. I have since switched to taking BO(Raw Ovarian Glandular). Have only been taking it for a week or so but I am proud to say that I have started feeling some tingles and minor pains so to speak. I am now wearing a 40D but not a females 40D yet. But the bra does fit very good and everyday is getting better. Here are some updated pictures. Let me know what you think. I would love the feedback. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• CAM00016.jpg
    CAM00016.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 775
  • CAM00017.jpg
    CAM00017.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 787

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hehe, I'm having trouble sleeping and decide to check the forums and look what I find...

You've come a long way and they do look great! I know you've been at NBE off and on for a couple of years now. I'm so happy for you and I hope I too will eventually have the tingles and aches again as I think we are taking the same BO. Thus far, it has fem'ed my bottom and thighs like nobody's business while only giving a small boost in the bust.

Since you've been changing things up.. would you mind giving details on your program?

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
My program is relatively simple. I take my BO in the morning 2 pills then i pump with my contoured extra large cups for 15 minutes pumping with a little more pressure every 5 mintutes. Then i take them off then put on my nipple/areola twist pumps for 15-20 minutes. Then take those off and then pump with my XXL cups. Pump them up for the first time and leave pressure fot 5 minutes then pump a little more for another 5 minutes. Then release the pressure(not all the way) then push the cups down and together and pump them again for another 5 minutes and release the pressure(not all the way) and do this a couple times for a total of 15-20 minutes.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Well, that's a bit more involved than I expected. I've never heard of these nipple twist pumps. How long have you been using them? Care to share a link for a pair? And of course, how does the sizing work? :)

I've tried NB's nipple domes but I've just not seen much success with them and there is no real information or guidance on their use. Anything would be a help.

DJ

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
Hey DJ Dustin asked me to post the web site for the twist type nipple pumps ( WE ) both have I got him his but here is the web site... DHGate.com and you will find all different choices in prices. the best way is to buy the complete set of 4 this way you can grow into them as in the NB cups. If you have any questions dustin knows how to reach me in a flash. DJ, here is 2 pics of the ones WE both have that we use.

Attachments

• IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 499
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 404

BuxomBoobs

Looks like you are doing really well, congrats. To add my 2cents to the roundness question, mine have gotten to the point where they are starting to round a bit more, but I think that the true form we are looking for is going to be achieved by growing actual gland material. BO may be just the thing, or progesterone... or both. I know that mine have not had that kind of feeling with noogle alone and PM helped me way back when. Too poor right now to do anything other than survive atm so ... what can you do. Other wise I would have a new set of Xlarge contours. I am hoping that this may happen soon but we will see.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Thank you Buxom. I have started taking BO. I started about 2 weeks ago and I am noticing a difference. I am getting some tingling behind/underneath my nipples along with some very minor pains in my breasts. I have also noticed that after pumping I am keeping some swelling/growth. I am not using any progesterone cream at this time. Is this something I should get/use?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You need both E and P to get a good feminine breast form. They cycle opposite to each other roughly every 14 days (as a function of women's cycle). I've been doing the cream myself and I'm thus far not seeing what I'd expected over nearly a year. Perhaps you'll be different and it is a cheap try but it takes quite awhile. I have a feeling I need something stronger.

In any case, I would love to hear about your experiences with BO. So far, it is doing things to the rest of my body and less so on the boobs.

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey everybody. Hope all is well and Happy Thanksgiving. Just want to post some updated pics. I think i've reached my size but undecided right now lol. So here the are and let me know what you think. Thank you. Ps. Both bras are a 40D.

Attachments

• CAM00068.jpg
    CAM00068.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 579
  • CAM00064.jpg
    CAM00064.jpg
    223.3 KB · Views: 667
  • CAM00079.jpg
    CAM00079.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 617

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Definitely keep doing whatever is working. I think the shape is improving too. As for size, I think your frame will easily support larger breasts and I believe it will look more balanced. However, I'm a boob fiend and think this is the case most of the time. :)

In any case, you'll probably have to hit about a cup size bigger to retain a D after going into maintenance (or stopping). I hope I have as much success you've had.

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Here are a couple more updated pics. Sorry for the delay. I got what some people would call a promotion at work and have been working more hours. I have been Noogling regularly though just haven't had time to post updated pics so here you go. Bras are Vanity Fair 40Ds. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Ps. Sorry for them being sideways. I tried to fix them but obviously it didnt work. Thanks.

Attachments

• CAM00064.jpg
    CAM00064.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 420
  • CAM00130.jpg
    CAM00130.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 448
  • CAM00127.jpg
    CAM00127.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 497

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Updated pictures. 2/4/2015. What do you think??!!

Heres a couple more pics of the different colored bras i have with my updated progress after pumping this morning.

Attachments

• CAM00136.jpg
    CAM00136.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 508
  • CAM00133.jpg
    CAM00133.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 440
  • CAM00132.jpg
    CAM00132.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 423

jeane

Italian living in France
Hello!
They are bigger and round then in march 2014 !
Congratulations !

Jeane

J love this picture. Sweet and sexy.

Attachments

• CAM00127.jpg
    CAM00127.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 605