New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

asaleem

Ok I am backk and I have gotten my Noogleberry! YAY! I have a few questions though because I dont know if I am doing anything right :/

1.) I have been pumping for the past two days for about half an hour or hour but I get no swelling and I only get identations but the breasts dont turn red. Is that normal? And the identations go away after ten minutes?

2.) I am a 32 A and I am using the small domes. Is that normal or should I have gotten the medium domes? I am pretty small :(

I dont know if these questions have been posted before. I am sorry if they have and they are repeats.
Thanks for your help!

Strumpet

Hi there :)
1) I didn't get swelling until a week or two in, and some people don't see it for much longer. It depends on you. I also found that I got less indentations when I was using the smalls than when I started with the mediums/coloration of breasts in domes, so don't worry too much. I think it's just easier to exert more pressure as you move up in dome size.
2) I stuck it out with the smalls for about a month, and I think I'm about your size. For me they put a lot of pressure on the nipples as opposed to other parts of the breast and I thought the circumference of the domes was a little small, so I moved up when I was almost filling them. I think most people start with the mediums, but it's really your preference. You could try emailing Lucy : lucy@noogleberry.com if you want to check with her about sizing questions as she's really very helpful.

Hope this helped a bit!
xoxo Strumpet

cutlets

hello all!! this is my very 1st post and i must say i am nervous, excited, and hopeful. i have always desired big breasts as young as 10! it seemed every female in my family has been well endowed and i guess i was just overlooked :( but after having 4 kids and loving the extreme swelling i got each time i was pregnant (to a 34F!!) i ended up a saggy deflated B with extra skin and fullness on the bottom. after many thoughts and prayers i have decided that breast augumentation is NOT an option so i have been actively researching natural ways to grow my breasts to a full D maybe a DD to fill out my tops and bottom. i plan on purchasing the system very very soon. i look forward to sharing my journey with you all :)

Anastasia916

Ashley, sorry didn't see this until now and didn't get your emails if you sent them. BO is Bovine Ovary, it's a form of internal NBE. I took Ultra Breast (UB) but some others take/took Bountiful Breast (BB) those are the two brands I most recommend, but do your research on both before deciding, plenty of info on both over on Eve's forum. I took UB for 6 months while pumping with NB, I used NB for a year before slowing down then stopping. I really did like UB and may take it again soon. The best place to order UB from is medplex.net it's the cheapest. Bountiful Breast has a site (sorry forgot their exact address). Hope this helps.

ashley1986ann

Ive been taking Pm for 6 months and its hard to tell if its working maybe an INC. but itd hard to say in still very very flat. I order my NB have not got it yet.

xoronixo

I got my noogleberry in the mail earlier today. and i was soooo excited like alittle kid on christmas =D lol anyway i started noogling right away! i only ordered the medium breast system, with the soft rings ( which i didnt think were really going to work that well but they made it alot more comfortable)

So my breast are a size A and my right one is noticeably fuller than my left breast. so i decided just to try noogling out on the small boob. i tried two times for like 5 minutes and didnt know what i was doing lol BUT the third time i kept the cup on for 40 minutes! and when i took it off my boob was bigger! much fuller than my right 1 ( my right was the bigger one before) the boob that i noogled feels out my bra now wheres i can see room in the bra where my other breast is! I am so excited that it worked! I keep touching it to see if its still bigger xD

i tried to take a picure but flash was lame

Anastasia916 said:
Okay I wanted to start this thread so that all the experienced users can compile the information and advice that new users should know so that they can have a joyful experience with noogleberry.

I'll start this off with discussing overpumping and indentations... if you over pump (meaning putting too much pressure on your breasts for too long of a time than your body can handle) then you WILL end up with red dots aka water blisters on your breasts, you may end up with bruising, and ultimately damaging the tissue of your breasts. It is always wise to remember that slow and steady wins the race. It is NEVER better to push yourself so far that you hurt yourself and too much of anything is bad for you. My advice is to pump gently, if while pumping your breasts turn purple, you are over pumping, mine sometimes turn red, that is fine. While pumping you should NOT feel pain from the pressure!!! There should be a pull on the breasts and that's it. ALWAYS use plenty of lotion, oil, cream, etc. whichever you prefer before noogling. I personally massage for 15 min before noogling, this helps aid in me getting more swelling out of my session.

Now with indentations... if you start to notice indentations in your breasts that you don't like, it is probably from pumping too much or too often or a combination of the two, try easing off a bit or even take a break until they subside. A few helpful things have been discussed on this board about this including, increasing massage, doing chest exercises to help put some padding on your chest to prevent indentations, among other things. Maybe some others would have more advice on this subject. I personally have never had indentations and it seems they are rare amongst users, maybe 10% at most experience them. And normally it is the more experienced users who have been pumping non stop everyday for years.

Methods of pumping can vary person to person. Some use the pump and hold technique like myself while others prefer the pump and release. Experiment with the two and find what is best for you. Pump and hold is simply pumping until it's tight then leaving it like that the entire session. Pump and release is where you pump until it's really tight, hold for a few seconds or minutes then release, then pump up again and you keep doing that the entire session.

As far as helping with your progress with noogleberry, drink PLENTY of water, that will help get more swelling, and many say increasing protein helps, getting a protein shake in once a day to add more may help. Some like myself even take other natural breast enhancement supplements to help with progress, but with noogleberry it is not required to achieve success.

If when pumping the rims on the domes hurt your ribs there are plenty of options for padding, Lucy sells the foam rings for the domes, some of us use other things such as, poster tack, cut up yoga mats, campers tape, etc. There are many threads on this and maybe some of the members here can help me in finding links to those threads lol. I'd like to compile links to threads that would be MUST READS for new users.

As far as moving up in dome sizes, it is best that you are filling the dome completely and after filling it while pumping it feels very comfortable, you don't feel a pull anymore, then it's safe to move up a dome size. Choosing a bigger size than what you need at the moment will not give you faster results, but might halt results, remember this is not a race, this is your body and it's best to take things slow. Natural breast enhancement takes time, it is never over night, if you want overnight the only option would be surgery, but we all know what happens with that.

As far as need to know information that is what I can think of off the top of my head, ladies please comment any advice you may have for new users and if I missed anything, I'm going to try to find the threads that would be most beneficial for new users to read and post them here, and I'd encourage others to do the same as well as I am sure I've missed some lol.

WOW I WISH i had read it before! I just seriously overpumped one of my breasts accidently and it is seriously bruised now I believe. I hope it will be fine soon!

cd11

Hi everyone!
I am new to this, i just purchased my noogleberry online i cant wait to use them!! ;) its also nice to see how supportive everyone is of each other on these forums. :)

M

mountaintop

message for Lucy

Hi Lucy, I'm excited about the new cups. I would love to see the contoured cups in a medium size. Do you think this will ever be available? cheers, Helen

joyful

Hi everyone since this is for new users I would like to receive some suggestions on achieving swelling that lasts. I have already opened a thread and am having a number of very loving helpful people to help me. I have just started and am not noticing swelling. I have been told by wonderful loving people that at first most do not see swelling. Any more ideas on how to achieve swelling.......plus make it lasts....

Looking forward .....

Anastasia916

joyful, how long have you been pumping? And yes it takes time, be PATIENT!!! That's first and foremost. It took me a few weeks to achieve any swelling and I pumped daily for 30 min to 2 hours. Just keep pumping everyday, be consistent. Get PLENTY of water, I drink 2 liters at least per day. I highly recommend 2 liters per water daily for general health, but definitely while pumping to increase swelling. As far as it lasting... that comes over time as well. You can help it once you start getting swelling by pumping more than one session per day, like say once in the morning and once in the evening. More than once a day helps most. Because when you first get swelling it will only last a few min, then over time it increases until ultimately it will last all day almost. But yea multiple times a day helps too. Also making sure you get plenty of protein in your diet helps with breast growth, so be sure to get your protein in!

hotchocl8

hey I'm so excited right now because I'm about to order mine.

the numerous amount of success stories that I've heard about NB is astonishing and encouraging.

My story is quite simple - used to be a 34C until I got pregnant and had them increase due to breastmilk. It was only coming down to the end of my breastfeeding time that I realised that the left boob stayed its full C size and the right one probably went down to a really small B ???. So then I started my search for breast enhancements. I've done research on boob jobs to pills and creams and none of the options i thought, were for me. Until I came across NB!!! ;D

so I am about to order mine tommorrow please God and I was just wondering how do you determine what size cup to buy.....I don't want to buy one and it's too small

Please Help!!!! :-[

jebajahan

i m new in this site...my breast is too small like 28 inches..how can i improve my boobs..pls give me the ans n how can get it n how can i use n how can i pay for it...

K

KittyKat

Hey all you lovely ladies!
I've been lurking on this forum for absolute ages. Probably over a year now, but have not bought the noogleberry system yet due to a lot of questions and uncertainties in my mind. None of those uncertainties are to do with the system itself. It's more than evident that it works, but my own personal issues :/ I have a few questions that I would want to ask and hopefully one of you ladies would have an answer.
So, the biggest concern for me as far as starting on the system has been the fact that I am overweight. Not massively, mind you, but enough to know that when I reach down to my ideal weight (and that's loss of FAT, not muscle/water like some unhealthy diets work) my breasts will deflate. How much, I don't know. I am a good size D now. Actually, I am very asymmetrical and the whole left side of my body is smaller, (even my left eye LOL!) and so is my left breast. Probably by 2 cup sizes, no exaggeration. So I am suspecting that if I lose fat by being on a high protein/low carb diet along with a lot of exercise etc, my boobs will probably go down to a B or so... :/ I'm not delusional enough to think that pumping while using weight will retain my size, but I'm wondering if the weightloss won't actually hinder the pump working. I would start pumping while on a weightloss regime, but I don't want it to be completely futile. So I'm not sure what to do :/ And if I had purchased it now, I would no doubt get the XL domes, but when my breasts become smaller after weightloss, would I have to have smaller cups? Should I just lose the weight/build the lower body muscles that I want and THEN start pumping?

Oh..also ladies, I know that some of you used some brand of BO. UB or BB or a generic brand. So I have this question to ask. If my weightloss regime means high intake of protein (to avoid muscle mass breaking down), healthy fat, small amount of carbs, would taking BO during be of any benefit? I know they say that taking BO on a weightloss regime will help you keep your breasts, but I don't believe that at all and again, wouldn't want my taking the pills to be futile at that time. Oh lol, also, if you want to build muscle, should you be taking BO during? Because the more estrogen you have, the less muscle you have the tendency to build and also, the more muscle you have, the faster your metabolism, which will hinder the BO working if I read correctly? So basically, should I be pumping and/or taking BO while losing weight/building muscle?
I would love to start asap to have a chance of correcting my uneven breasts and making them a bit rounder and bigger if possible. I have quite broad shoulders which sort of makes my breasts looks smaller than they actually are, if that makes sense. That's why I'd like to enlarge them if even a bit because even though they might be proportional to my new slimmer frame, they will still look rather small due to the way I am built.

Anyway, thank you so much in advance for any advice any of you ladies could give me concerning those things!
xx

C

chloespeaks

kat90,
I would imagine that keeping a high intake of protein and doing a gym workout wouldn't necessarily prevent growth while on BO. Although there is much debate on what each method is hormonally speaking and who benefits from using what, nobody really knows what will work for them. We can only guess.. :-\ unfortuanately.

I have also been looking into trying BO again. The different types of BO don't seem to be the same...for example BB says they work by a homeopathic method while UB states the amount of glandular in them. I had used Puritan's Pride BO years ago for 8 months and it didn't work for me then. I am thinking of trying BB, in the hopes it might work a little differently.

If you are thinking of evening out your sides, a combination will work well. First do the BO while doing your high protein, exercise regime and when you get to an ideal size, try Noogling on the side you'd like to increase until you get results. Good luck!

K

KittyKat

Hey, thanks so much Chloespeaks!
I'm sorry that other brand of BO didn't work for you. I somewhat believe that BB can produce good results if you keep at it for long enough and follow the instructions, but man it's expensive. It's always a bit of a risk with products like that, but they're certainly confident about theirs it seems..

Ah, ok. So you think it's a good idea to be on the weightloss regime and take the BO, but wait until I'm at my ideal weight and THEN start pumping. Gotcha! It makes sense to me! Thanks a lot for your reply. Ah, I also wanted to know if it's ok to take maca along with the BO. I'm worried that maca balances hormones, therefore might interfere with the BO or cancel out the effects of it, but I also know it helps to build muscle, which is why I was wondering about it.. Ah, we want everything too soon. I guess it all needs to be taken one step at a time!

SequinDreams

Hey everyone. I'm probably going to order my Noogleberry today, but I'm a bit nervous! There's a lot of information on these forums and I don't fully understand it all! Will I have to do it every day to see results? Can I get away with only using it 5 days a week? I'm a 32A, and I only intend to go up one or two cup sizes; how will I know when I can stop using it?
Thanks everyone.

Almonds

SequinDreams Results take quite a while with the noogleberry so I'm sure you'll notice when your breasts are getting fuller and will know when your ideal size is, and when to stop (if you don't get greedy! ;) ) I'm totally guessing and this absolutely depends on the individual but 2 cup sizes might take more than a year of NG... I think you've gotten the impression it's a lot faster
I'm not an expert but from what I've been reading I think you do need to do it every day... it appears ideally you'd NG at least twice a day and at least an hour each time. Your breasts swell after noogling but it's not permanent yet! It become permanent with frequency and time..
kat90 This will answer your question- from BB themselves: http://www.bountifulbreast.com/blog/breast-enlargement/breast-enlargement-using-bountiful-breast-and-maca-root.html
I'm no expert but maybe you can start the BB while losing weight? I got lots of info from www.breastnexus.com that website is godsend :) GL!

Matt B

Hi Joyful,I guess I'm kind of experienced as I've been noogling for three weeks.I got swelling the first time I used it,and it lasted a couple of hours.
I've been using herbs for growth since May and so I am realizing some growth.As you have read we all have different results but you should get some swelling but it is temporary.Mine now lasts for 4-5 hours and I'm pumping 2 times a day.
You just have to be patient and not let the boobie fairy mess with you. ;D

Good Luck,MATT B :D