New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Almonds

I've also been doing it for about three weeks and only got a little bit of swelling two days ago, and I've been noogling 1-2 hrs twice daily. And I think I'm only swelling because it's the week before my period and my breasts usually swell up/ feel heavy anyways lol. So I read this entire thread trying to find the answer to my concern but eh.. I think we should just continue and see.
One thing I 'discovered' though.. maybe try oil instead of your normal lotion/cream. I've tried all my lotion/ creams and finally found one I was quite satisfied with but sometimes the suction would still 'fart'. However two days ago I was too lazy to get my lotion so I just used a few drops of jojoba oil and WOW I got no farting, and SWELLING! and it was so much more comfortable and my skin looked good afterwards too lol. So maybe try that.

Mameeya

Hi there, I have been lurking for a few months. I ordered and recieved my noogleberry a few months back, but have not really been noogling regularly( I am a bit of a procastinator), but I am getting to the point where I am ready to commit to the time it takes, because I am not happy with my breast size. I just wanted to say I love this forum and this New Users post. It is very encouraging and helpful. Thanks for all the helpful advice.

Rosance

I have to agree with Almonds. For the first time, after using the Noogleberry for a month, I used it with a body oil instead of my usual Cocoa Butter firming cream, and (wow) was it much more pleasant! I too noticed that my skin looked much beautiful, like softer and smoother, after applying the oil. More importantly, I noticed no farts and more swelling!!!! I swell a lot yet I got even more. Before purchasing the Noogleberry, I measured each individual breast in order to purchase the right cup sizes, and they used to measure 21.5 cm each (right one slightly bigger), NOW, each measure 24.5 cm (with the right still slightly bigger)! Considering the fact that oil makes me swell more, I am certain I will swell more this coming month. Also, with the oil I noticed I can more around better without losing suction ;D

I got GREAT swelling when I used Ainterols pueraria mirifica cream. its pretty cheap. now I use bio oil so I wont have any stretch marks and yes, there is no farting but the swelling is not NEARLY as amazing as with pueraria mirifica cream.

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
WOOOOO thank you for this thread! I finally received my Noogleberry today after 11 days of anxious waiting and nearly 3 years of researching and deciding. :D

I'm so happy it's here! I had a bit of trouble using the Noogleberry the first time but everything went much better when I slathered my breasts in a water based lotion. The cocoa butter wasn't doing enough for my breasts at first but the lotion did the trick~

I gotta say.. I feel like Tank Girl with these things on my chest, haha! So much so that I changed my profile to fit it! ;D
It's now bedtime and I just finished an hour of Noogling. I've been careful not to over pump, but at the same time I want to know what is optimal pressure for tension induced growth. "A gentle pull" is VERY subjective! ???

Anyway, about me, I am a 20 year old black female. I have the XL domes because I'm already in the C-D range. My breast size has fluctuated greatly over the years and really, I just want them bigger. My goal is to be a 36DD. ^^ Tried phytoestrogens on and off and after 3 years of little to no progress (I believe this is because I started too young), I really don't care to try them anymore. I will be taking maca however for hormone balance and to put some more junk in the trunk ifyannowhatImean~

I may take Ultra Breast since I feel it'd go wonderfully with Noogling. Anastasia's experience has been wonderful so she really does inspire me!

Kiwipanda

I have a question. I'm thinking of buying NB in the future, but I don't know which cup will be right for me. I'm 32 DDD/34DD

ittybitty123

Do the red rings from noogling indicate over pumping? I haven't noticed any discoloration aside from the red rings, which last at most about an hour or two. I also don't have any blisters or bursted vessels, or anything else.

xoxojenny

No red rings are quite common. It is when you see red dots or purple discoloration, that's when you are overpumping.

ittybitty123

Has anyone gotten stretch marks from noogling? I can't tell for sure if theyre stretch marks or just imprints from my clothes :-/
Is there any way to prevent stretch marks? or treat them after you get them? I've been using olive oil while pumping if that makes a difference at all.

kristyn22

use cocoa butter while noggling... it is known to prevent stretch marks, as well as decrease newer ones (if they are red... if your stretch marks are already that silvery white colour most lotions available in drugmarts and local stores do not work... i hear Trilastin is good tho (you can order it online - im going to get it since i have older stretch marks and remedies for new ones do not work:/

personally, when i noggle, since i am very prone to stretchmarks, i use cocoa butter lotion AND Bio-Oil when i noggle.

hoping2grow

Re: New Users

Hi I am new to this forum as well as to the noogleberry system. I have a workout regiment that involves the upper body and chest is that a good combo with the noogle? ???

kristyn22

Tatiana, I just put the cocoa butter lotion on my breasts first, then add a little of the oil and mix it around a bit, then noogle away ;D

Matt B

Hi Hoping,I don't see why it would hurt anything.Some pec growth would seem beneficial I would think.you probably wouldn't want to be
doing tons of bench presses,but some light dumbell flyes would help.

Hope this helps, Matt ;)

sound

Im thinking of using PM cream could anyone suggest a good brand for me :)?

I don't want to take the pills >_< a bit to scary and I cant swallow large pills :(

Matt B

Hi Sound,I bought the Dorlene brand on e-bay and I love it.Alice(Blusherr told me about it and it smells wonderful and I believe it is working. just go on ebay and type in Pueraria Mirifica Cream and you'll find it.

matt, ;)