New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

giogio

moocow said:
Hi Giogio I have a Spectra breast pump which I love. I usually have 30mins of pumping using Spectra and then 30mins or 1 hr with Noogleberry, depending if I have time, which at present I do have plenty of free time!

It's only in the past few days that I have really started to see growth that stays, only a little each time, but the top of breasts is filling out and they are getting wider. At present using XL contoured and I have 1-2" to go before I fill the cup completely! I am truly amazed that growth has happened as previously I didn't get anything that lasted, but I suppose because I'm home alone I am using more often and hence the growth. Curious to see how big I can become if I continue with this protocol!

Good luck with your stretching!!

Hi! The Spectra breast pump is a manuale one? Or electric? Have you a picture of it? Now I have a lot of time for noogleberry, too, but the swelling is only temporary. I also do 3 hours a day....

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Giogio - don't have picture of Spectra - but you can Google it! It's electric and I find it very good.

Swellings will be temporary for a while, but the more you use it your breasts will know they need to grow and eventually will! I find using Noogle and Spectra pumping it all helps with extra stimulation of your breasts to wake them up and start to grow!!

Good luck with growth!

Ashkane

I use the large domes even though I haven't yet filled the mediums as the mediums just feel too narrow for my chest and I don't feel like its sucking everthing in. I don't feel like I'll be filling the large anytime soon though, even though I've grown nearly 2inches since starting NB.

This is my issue as well. I just started noogling again. This time sticking to the mediums until I have some swelling. Do you have a hard time keeping the Larges on? I have the CL

giogio

Hi Giogio - don't have picture of Spectra - but you can Google it! It's electric and I find it very good.

Swellings will be temporary for a while, but the more you use it your breasts will know they need to grow and eventually will! I find using Noogle and Spectra pumping it all helps with extra stimulation of your breasts to wake them up and start to grow!!

Good luck with growth!

thanks!..... :)