New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

giogio

moocow said:
Hi Giogio I have a Spectra breast pump which I love. I usually have 30mins of pumping using Spectra and then 30mins or 1 hr with Noogleberry, depending if I have time, which at present I do have plenty of free time!

It's only in the past few days that I have really started to see growth that stays, only a little each time, but the top of breasts is filling out and they are getting wider. At present using XL contoured and I have 1-2" to go before I fill the cup completely! I am truly amazed that growth has happened as previously I didn't get anything that lasted, but I suppose because I'm home alone I am using more often and hence the growth. Curious to see how big I can become if I continue with this protocol!

Good luck with your stretching!!

Hi! The Spectra breast pump is a manuale one? Or electric? Have you a picture of it? Now I have a lot of time for noogleberry, too, but the swelling is only temporary. I also do 3 hours a day....

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Hi Giogio - don't have picture of Spectra - but you can Google it! It's electric and I find it very good.

Swellings will be temporary for a while, but the more you use it your breasts will know they need to grow and eventually will! I find using Noogle and Spectra pumping it all helps with extra stimulation of your breasts to wake them up and start to grow!!

Good luck with growth!

Ashkane

I use the large domes even though I haven't yet filled the mediums as the mediums just feel too narrow for my chest and I don't feel like its sucking everthing in. I don't feel like I'll be filling the large anytime soon though, even though I've grown nearly 2inches since starting NB.

This is my issue as well. I just started noogling again. This time sticking to the mediums until I have some swelling. Do you have a hard time keeping the Larges on? I have the CL

giogio

Hi Giogio - don't have picture of Spectra - but you can Google it! It's electric and I find it very good.

Swellings will be temporary for a while, but the more you use it your breasts will know they need to grow and eventually will! I find using Noogle and Spectra pumping it all helps with extra stimulation of your breasts to wake them up and start to grow!!

Good luck with growth!

thanks!..... :)

sisi_mofo

Hi,

I am not seeing any growth..i have used it for almost three months now.Please suggest me if i need to use any supplement along with this.

Thanks in advance
F
Hi,

I am not seeing any growth..i have used it for almost three months now.Please suggest me if i need to use any supplement along with this.

Thanks in advance
Okay so I have been using the system for 3 month on and off. Finally with consistent use I have noticed a 1/4 and inch increase the following month. I am too embarrassed to show my breast online. Make sure you’re pumping at least 5 hours a day/night whenever. Pumping only one to two hours won’t allow your breast to swell and grow. If you have vitamin deficiencies/any stomach problems take vitamins and high grade potency. Eat as healthy as possible with your fats/milks. I have binge eating disorder and definitely understand the struggle. Also use a cream with volufiline to boost results. I tried thick fix by glute boost it helped me out a little. I don’t even use it twice a day. Don’t ever massage your breast outwards start from the armpit and in circular motion go in. I barely massage mine only with the lotion when I get out of the shower that has volufiline. Goodluck

I am in serious need of advice from anyone that has used bovine ovary!!!

I have just ordered 60 days worth, but I can't seem to find anything online about whether or not you can take it with the birth control pill or not. I see many people posting, saying it can be dangerous, and to do you research, so I'm a bit worried.

I hope someone can help me out before I decide to give them a try. I'd love to have a "second puberty" to make up for the growth I didn't get. Most my family members have big breasts, so I was the oddball with small girls lol. Xx ❤️

brd7013

Hello! Literally just bought my first breast enlargement set after this forum convinced me to give this a shot! I bought the XXL enlargement cups, a pair of soft foam cup rings, and airlock system parts. My under bust is 38inches, my breasts are about 42inches, and my weight is probably 170lb (I’ve lost some weight recently and don’t like how it affected my breasts as I’m struggling to fill out my old 38D-38DD bras like I used to).
I’m currently taking supplements to help with enhancing my assets (Kimi Naturals; breast max plus and Brazilian butt boost). I figured if I do the pumping consistently with these supplements that it would make the swelling more permanent? I’d love to hear some advice!
I also saw a lot about nipples/areolas becoming enlarged? My areolas right now are not prominent at all (light coloration) and my nipples are naturally inverted. Would this pumping system help to make them more prominent with consistent pumping?
I live in Florida in America and ordered the DHL express shipping (the £45 shipping option)…how long should the noogleberry system take to be delivered?
Please advise and thank you for having me here!

J

Jeanniem17

Okay I wanted to start this thread so that all the experienced users can compile the information and advice that new users should know so that they can have a joyful experience with noogleberry.

I'll start this off with discussing overpumping and indentations... if you over pump (meaning putting too much pressure on your breasts for too long of a time than your body can handle) then you WILL end up with red dots aka water blisters on your breasts, you may end up with bruising, and ultimately damaging the tissue of your breasts. It is always wise to remember that slow and steady wins the race. It is NEVER better to push yourself so far that you hurt yourself and too much of anything is bad for you. My advice is to pump gently, if while pumping your breasts turn purple, you are over pumping, mine sometimes turn red, that is fine. While pumping you should NOT feel pain from the pressure!!! There should be a pull on the breasts and that's it. ALWAYS use plenty of lotion, oil, cream, etc. whichever you prefer before noogling. I personally massage for 15 min before noogling, this helps aid in me getting more swelling out of my session.

Now with indentations... if you start to notice indentations in your breasts that you don't like, it is probably from pumping too much or too often or a combination of the two, try easing off a bit or even take a break until they subside. A few helpful things have been discussed on this board about this including, increasing massage, doing chest exercises to help put some padding on your chest to prevent indentations, among other things. Maybe some others would have more advice on this subject. I personally have never had indentations and it seems they are rare amongst users, maybe 10% at most experience them. And normally it is the more experienced users who have been pumping non stop everyday for years.

Methods of pumping can vary person to person. Some use the pump and hold technique like myself while others prefer the pump and release. Experiment with the two and find what is best for you. Pump and hold is simply pumping until it's tight then leaving it like that the entire session. Pump and release is where you pump until it's really tight, hold for a few seconds or minutes then release, then pump up again and you keep doing that the entire session.

As far as helping with your progress with noogleberry, drink PLENTY of water, that will help get more swelling, and many say increasing protein helps, getting a protein shake in once a day to add more may help. Some like myself even take other natural breast enhancement supplements to help with progress, but with noogleberry it is not required to achieve success.

If when pumping the rims on the domes hurt your ribs there are plenty of options for padding, Lucy sells the foam rings for the domes, some of us use other things such as, poster tack, cut up yoga mats, campers tape, etc. There are many threads on this and maybe some of the members here can help me in finding links to those threads lol. I'd like to compile links to threads that would be MUST READS for new users.

As far as moving up in dome sizes, it is best that you are filling the dome completely and after filling it while pumping it feels very comfortable, you don't feel a pull anymore, then it's safe to move up a dome size. Choosing a bigger size than what you need at the moment will not give you faster results, but might halt results, remember this is not a race, this is your body and it's best to take things slow. Natural breast enhancement takes time, it is never over night, if you want overnight the only option would be surgery, but we all know what happens with that.

As far as need to know information that is what I can think of off the top of my head, ladies please comment any advice you may have for new users and if I missed anything, I'm going to try to find the threads that would be most beneficial for new users to read and post them here, and I'd encourage others to do the same as well as I am sure I've missed some lol.
Loved your information! Super helpful!
I'm one of those new users who gets indentations on top, ugh. I was wondering why that happens, probably cuz I'm a bit enthusiastic in noogling time wise & frequency. Appreciate your advice!