New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

noor

Well i just ordered my first NB set. The contoured startset and extra M domes to start with. Well cross m y fingers and hopefully up to my new bigger natural boobies (well i hope so) My goal is to go from my 32a to a 32b, very humble but perfect for me and my body. Cant wait to start noogling. ;D

What's your opinion about using the brava smartbox together with the NB domes and pump (combi)

Bye all :D

noor

I received my noogleberry yesterday, i was so happy and curious that i tried it on as soon as i opened the package haha.
When seeing the m domes i thought huhhhh they are so small they will not fit me. After a little fight with the domes and gun it worked, so they are not to small. But the contoured L domes do not fit on my chest, whatever i do it doesn't fit. Why is that and what am i supposed to do. The domes are painfull and after noogling the places which touched the domes stay sore. Well after the first session of 1 hour my boobs stayed larger than normal. I had the rings too but they do not fit the contoured domes so have to send them back. The bag which came with the set is so useful.

Well after getting custom to nb this will be my noogleberry plan.

1 massage my breasts (what's the best way to massage?)
2 Continue my herbal capsules (did not grow my breasts yet but my periods are not painfull anymore jeeeej)
3 Use pm serum along with the massage
4 Noogle or snoogle every night for at least 2 hours and more if i sleep (when sleeping i will use the smartbox from Brava it will beep when there is no suction)

Is 2 hours a day enough? noogling before work is a mission impossible for me because im always late so noogling will not make it much better.

How can i prevent that my nipples grow?

Are there other things i need to do or things i need to prevent?

Thanks all

lexuswoman

Hey Noor!

Yay! I'm glad you finally got it. I didn't like the contoured domes either. I never could get the shape of them lined up with the shape of my chest, they were always on the wrong way and dug into my ribs. Not fun. When I do massage, I do 360 inward rotations every night. Basically I put my hands on each boobm gently press down on them and rub them in inwards circular motions. I can do about 100 at a time, then I take a break, rub my hands together for more warmth or get more lotion if I need it and then keep going. I don't know what to do about the nipple growth thing, I think some people put tape on their's, just sounds too painful for me! How's it going with the audio program? I'm now measuring a bit over 38 inches! And my period isn't due for a few weeks. I think that's a good idea to use the Brava smartbox at night time, all the tubing seems compatible. I am going to try the NB pump with the Brava domes sometime and see how that goes. Glad you finally got it, keep us posted!

noor

Hi Lexuswoman,

Yeeej i did receive it ;D I thought it would be better to use the contoured ones, but unfortunately not for me dito couldn't get the shape of the domes to line up with the shape of my chest so grrrrrrrr :D and that digging arggggg so painfull. So i will check if it's possible to send this back for the normal L domes. Thanks for the info about the massage, i will use that. I will try to save the money to buy the brava domes in the future they are so expensive over here 400 euros :eek:, liked those better because of the silicone rims.

The audio program is still going on hhahaha so relaxing, and will proceed the program and hope it will work! I think the pump will work on the brava domes! Good luck with that, let us know if it works.

Well done over 38 inch! Congratulations ;) Hope it will help me too.

I'll keep you posted ;D

Joe Surf

Hi, I'm a newbie to the forum - the content is very helpful and the results sound very encouraging. Just curious if the NB product assists with breast lift as well?

Jen88

Hi guys! I'm a newbie as well and I got my NB in the mail yesterday! I was so excited, I immediately tried it. I'm not sure of my exact measurements still...but it's almost nothing. Just the excess skin where some nursing C's used to be. A very very small A. I didn't have too much difficulty with getting the suction right. A few slip ups but just picked up right where I left off! I ordered the small cups, but I find they're too narrow. So I ordered the mediums and until they get here I'll keep using the smalls. Not much swelling that I could notice after an hour of pumping. But patience!

Getting back to that C would be a dream. But I'd be realistically happy with a full B :)

Love this forum!

Bobbie_less

I'm trying to order my pump but don't know what size to buy it.. I'm a 36a/b and trying to get to a 36d/dd.. Can anybody help me?? Thanks ;D

Hi all,
I'm having an issue, I promise I have spent a long time looking for the page, I apologize if its right in front of me, but I honestly don't see it! Where is a good description and direction page for the noogleberry? I want something more detailed than how it works. I want to read pumping techniques, time to use it, pressure, how to tell if you've over pumped, etc.

Any links or directions would be much appreciated. If it helps, I'm a 36 C with quite a bit of sagging (I'm only 28, but I did breast feed my daughter and was over weight as a teen. I'd love a 36 D, or at least a not saggy C.

Thanks!

BeatriceL

I am going to buy my NB today . Thanks for all the gd advice.. I was very skeptical at first and after hearing all the comments , I feel more comfortable getting the product . I am 38 , thin mother of two , after breastfeeding two kids, my 32 B are just sagging ... Hope this will at least help to firm it up.

Beatrice

Becky29

On my way to bigger boobies

Hello beautiful ppl

I'm a newbie I will upload my pics later I'm hoping to get Ds or DDs
I'm already a C. I have been pumping for a week and am already filling the
Large cups so I'm going to order the extra large ones :)

Becky29

Hello beautiful people :)

I'm a newbie I started pumping about a week and a half ago
, I am a C cup and I'm hopping to get to a D or a DD fingers crossed ;)
I am already filling the large cups so I'm going to order the extra large
I will upload pictures later and watch my progress .

Becky

Becky29

Hi girls I have a question I don't want my nipples to change will
They get bigger they look like there going to when I'm pumping ??
And is there any way of stopping it ? I was thinking maybe a nipple cover
But will they stay on while pumping or just pop off
When the breast expand :-/

Thank you

Jenni

Hi Becky29. It depends on the person. Some people experience a change, others don't. I thought mine would because of how they look in the cups. If they have, it isn't something I have noticed though. I used nipple covers (and even band-aids at one point), but realized I didn't need them as much as I thought I would. I never had problems with them popping off or anything. You might not get as much swelling as you would without them and may slow you down a little bit, though not enough to keep you from growing in the long run.

debi56

I got the Breast Enhancer massager today. It is driving me crazy. The directions are very unclear on how to use it. It says to add breast enhancing oil to the black parts of the silicone cup. Is this something that was supposed to come with it, and if not then what do I use and where do I get it. The next thing is that I couldn't figure out the machine. So is there some place else that has better directions for using it?

Thanks,
:-\

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
debi56 said:
I got the Breast Enhancer massager today. It is driving me crazy. The directions are very unclear on how to use it. It says to add breast enhancing oil to the black parts of the silicone cup. Is this something that was supposed to come with it, and if not then what do I use and where do I get it. The next thing is that I couldn't figure out the machine. So is there some place else that has better directions for using it?

Thanks,
Contact Noogleberry sales for advice: sales@noogleberry.com
Requested the instructions to be sent via email, those were not very clear to me. If Noogleberry sells devices why don't they provide better instructions :mad:

Kimora

I have been using the Noogleberry inconsistently for about 3 weeks now. A couple of days ago I got the little red dots so I stopped for a few days and they faded, but not completely. So I have searched the forums for a solution to the red dots and have decreased the pressure as well as how long I use the system. When I first got it I would Noogle for 30 mins in the morning and 30 at night, now I reduced it to 15 mins in the morning and 15 at night with very very light pressure. I also pump very slow and not as often. I'm not sure if the pressure is too light because sometimes it feels like the cups are going to fall off but I also don't want to over pump, so I pump a little more to keep it on. After I was done I removed the cups and inspected the breast to see if I got any more red dots and I saw a did!! :'( (maybe 2). I don't want to get anymore, and I am also not sure if I am using enough pressure. I pump to the point where I only feel a slight pull. Is this normal for beginners? Can you give me any tips? I use avocado oil and vitamin e oil to lubricate and i also massage. HELP! :'(

debi56

Thank you, for your help.

JanetCD said:
debi56 said:

Thanks,
Contact Noogleberry sales for advice: sales@noogleberry.com
Requested the instructions to be sent via email, those were not very clear to me. If Noogleberry sells devices why don't they provide better instructions :mad:

Jenni

Hi Kimora.
I will start this off by saying that I am not as experienced as some of the other users here, but I will share my thoughts anyway.

It sounds like you are doing everything the right way by easing yourself into it, being careful not to over-pump. And I do think this is normal at first. Your body just doesn't tolerate the pressure as well as others. It is good that you are following the rule of only pumping until you feel a slight pull. But if that is still giving you trouble, either you haven't healed completely or it is just too much pressure to start out with.

I would say for now to pump only as much as needed to keep them on, whether you feel an actual pull or not (it could be that you just don't feel it as much, I am the same way). And instead of leaving them on for 15 minutes, try the 7:2 method. As in, only leave them on for 7 minutes (maybe even less if need be) and massage for another two, but repeat it as many times as you are comfortable with. Hopefully, you will be able to fit in a half hour of actually noogling without seeing those pesky red dots. There is some science behind this. And I read somewhere that if left on too long, ten minutes in some cases, the pressure can cause the cells to suffocate.

I know this must be extremely frustrating for you and I am so sorry to hear that you are having these problems. But even using as little pressure as you need is still helpful because you are increasing the blood flow, which causes the growth over time. I wish you best of luck in finding something that works for you.