New Users Click Here!!! (experienced ones please comment)

Kimora

Thanks Jenni,
I actually do only leave them on for 7 minutes but I do one at a time so I would alternate between both. I would noogle the right for 7 minutes then take it off and noogle the left for 7 minutes and repeat for a total of 15 minutes for each. Im assuming it is because I didn't heal completely so I'm going to wait a couple more days before I try again. Thanks so much again! I love the noogleberry ;D

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
Greetings!

I was thinking of purchasing the large pump system today (for B cups) but want to be sure I'm making the right decision. I've never taken a supplement or had any kind of procedures done, so my chest is basically flat as a board. I do have a little natural fat and chest muscle from exercising, but no breasts. So do you order the system for the size you desire? I'd hate to get the large system when I should be getting a smaller pump. Since I really have no development yet. But I want to be a B cup. This is why I thought I should buy the large system. I'm 6'1" - 6'2" with a 36-38 chest and was reading the large pump was meant for B cups. Does this mean I should already have B size breasts before getting it? Hope you're not as confused as I am lol sorry. But any help I can get I appreciate it :)

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
Contact sales: sales@noogleberry.com and ask what the proper size cup would work best for you. Explain your size now and advise what size you want to develop.

Phoebe

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
JanetCD said:
Contact sales: sales@noogleberry.com and ask what the proper size cup would work best for you. Explain your size now and advise what size you want to develop.

Phoebe

After reading a few more of these posts I think I found the anwsers I was looking for. But thank you for at least sending a suggestion. Seems kind of quiet compared to the previous posts from earlier years. A person could leave a 3 word sentence for a question and a thousand people come out the woodworks to throw in their 2 cents. Must have been a great time for getting help. My question must've been too long lol I only get one response? You'd think at least 1 other person would have some advice or something. But it's ok I went ahead and ordered the large system. I'll be sure to keep reading more while it's on it's way. Thank you though for your help :)

QueenOfHearts

TS/TV/TG
QueenOfHearts said:
JanetCD said:

Phoebe

After reading a few more of these posts I think I found the anwsers I was looking for. But thank you for at least sending a suggestion. Seems kind of quiet compared to the previous posts from earlier years. A person could leave a 3 word sentence for a question and a thousand people come out the woodworks to throw in their 2 cents. Must have been a great time for getting help. My question must've been too long lol I only get one response? You'd think at least 1 other person would have some advice or something. But it's ok I went ahead and ordered the large system. I'll be sure to keep reading more while it's on it's way. Thank you though for your help :)

UPDATE

Got the large NB system and have already begun using it :)

Here's a few pictures. Will post more results in gallery

Attachments

• day1results.PNG
    day1results.PNG
    273.8 KB · Views: 597

Vittoria

CD who is just starting to grow! Yay!
Hello all, I am just new to the forum and just about to order the Noogleberry system with the foam rings and the one-way valve piece in order to remove the pump to move about the house. Looking for some advice but first, a bit about me...

My name is Vittoria and I am transgendered/cross dresser and have been since 5 or 6 yrs old (now just over 50). I have always wanted larger breasts - ALWAYS! (even to the point that during puberty I sequestered away my mothers birth control pills and saw my nipples really grow. It was lovely but, short lived till I was found out by my not so understanding Mom and Stepfather (can't blame them - they thought I was gay (which I am decidedly not)).

Anyway, happily married, I finally decided to 'go for it' and began a hormone regime about 1 1/2 months ago (estrogen, progestrogen, and an anti-androgen. Results have been amazing.. (Nipples now hard, size of 50p coin vrs. before just a 20p coin and, have already added 1" across my breasts (now a 34 A vrs. a 33 A and, my hips and buttocks are now 36 vrs 34)..BUT, I don't want implants and don't want a sex change. Also, my wife is fully supportive of what the hormones are doing as, they make me just a bit more docile, helpful, sensitive, and affectionate. I really like what is happening.

So, I looked at the various systems and Noogle seems to be the best and most recommended so, I am ordering tomorrow or Monday. My questions are:

1. I thing that I should start out with a 'medium' set though, the chart seems to say that maybe I should start out with a 'small'...I think 'medium' because of the effects of the hormones and the rapid growth - which becomes permanent in 3 months including the near complete cessation of testosterone and the growth in the breasts, hips, and butt! Any thoughts?

2. Will the one-way valve tube allow me to move about the house.

3. I WANT my nipples to get as BIG as possible! Will the Noogle nipple cups help in them growing in diameter or, are they needed given my situation.

Anyway, thank you for your input.

Newbie at Noogle!!

Vittoria

Shadedillusions

Hello Everyone,

I just got my noogleberry (xxl) yesterday.
I showered, then oiled, then pumped my breasts.

My breasts almost fit completely into the xxl cups, and i have little pull... I left them on for 15 mins, then waited a couple hours (because I didn't see anything like results on forum) then I pumped for a hour...
I have no swollen feeling or anything...

My worry is I wasted my money on pump cups that are not big enough to get the pull I need for enlargement?
My husband didnt even see anything swollen about them once I got done with them either time...

My current size is 50 DD, I want to go to a F/G cup... is this even possible with the noogleberry system?

Thank you kindly

James

Shadedillusions said:
Hello Everyone,

I just got my noogleberry (xxl) yesterday.
I showered, then oiled, then pumped my breasts.

My breasts almost fit completely into the xxl cups, and i have little pull... I left them on for 15 mins, then waited a couple hours (because I didn't see anything like results on forum) then I pumped for a hour...
I have no swollen feeling or anything...

My worry is I wasted my money on pump cups that are not big enough to get the pull I need for enlargement?
My husband didnt even see anything swollen about them once I got done with them either time...

My current size is 50 DD, I want to go to a F/G cup... is this even possible with the noogleberry system?

Thank you kindly

Maybe you could make your own. Buy a plastic fish bowl https://www.amazon.ca/Anchor-Hocking-Glass-Round-5gal/dp/B0002DH31Y/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1461459131&sr=8-8&keywords=fish+bowl Drill a hole in the bottom, install a small pipe nipple for the vacuum tube. The one shown is very large, 1 gallon and there is another that is 1/2 gallon.

candyadams

proud and so happy Tgurl
hi everyone!

I'm Candy, a new user and a proud and very feminine Tgurl who started out with an AAA bust that did increase very slightly in size, and certainly became much softer with frequent massage and topical application of Purafem bust cream.

I started Noogleberry after a Tgurlfriend with a lovely lush bust recommended it as being their secret of success. I bought the medium cups initially, but they were just too big, so actually started in earnest with the small cups.

The results, in around a month of twice a day use have been superb, with a much fuller, softer and lush feeling bust, that's increased more or less permanently by 2.5", and I now properly fill my A cup bra, its wonderful, and I can't wait to see how far I can actually expect to with the increase.

I'd welcome any pointers and advice. Candy x x x

DesiringCs

Starting with B cups/ Destination full C or larger
Hi everyone,

I am new to Noogleberry and I've read MANY MANY posts on here.. very inspiring! I am about to receive my system today, which are the large airlock pumps... hoping with PATIENCE, which many of you say we will need, to achieve a larger size. I have one smaller B cup and one larger B that I'm hoping to move up to C's. I will be trying to pump the smaller one a little more with the pressure and have read fully on using lubrication and not to over pump! ;)
I am going to pump when I get done today and I'll post my outcome. I am interested to see if I get any results because I am 44 years old and have had a child so I've lost the elasticity in the little bit that I did have.

Wish me luck!

zhangjin618

I also used it for four months for 2-4 hours a day, and after each swelling, it returned to its original state. There is especially obvious swelling before the period, especially after the period will be very obvious shrinkage.

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
DesiringCs - You will see results if you put the work in!! I had my cups for years, and only used very rarely - since lockdown I have been using them regularly every day as often as possible, and recently started seeing growth which stays. Only a little growth it is true, but I measured myself today and I have grown nearly 1", so if I continue as I am hopefully they will get much bigger over time, but you have to be patient, and use the Noogles as often as you can, drink lots of water and eat well and look after yourself and you will grow!

moocow

Just to show that things are definitely working; had a fairly hectic day yesterday, alternating between Noogling for 30-60 mins and using breast pump. This morning after using breast pump again I fitted Noogleberry for a 30 min spell and when I released I had further growth which I was very pleased with. After showering I thought I would lose it but I still have it. Now I'm in the process of having another Noogle quite soon after and will be interested to see how much I manage to swell permanently today if I keep the pressure up!! Wish me luck!!

moocow

Hi Giogio I have a Spectra breast pump which I love. I usually have 30mins of pumping using Spectra and then 30mins or 1 hr with Noogleberry, depending if I have time, which at present I do have plenty of free time!

It's only in the past few days that I have really started to see growth that stays, only a little each time, but the top of breasts is filling out and they are getting wider. At present using XL contoured and I have 1-2" to go before I fill the cup completely! I am truly amazed that growth has happened as previously I didn't get anything that lasted, but I suppose because I'm home alone I am using more often and hence the growth. Curious to see how big I can become if I continue with this protocol!

Good luck with your stretching!!

James

Hi moocow,

I see you may fill the CXL cups before the end of this year, and I was wondering if you are interested in larger size cups. I know there is the XXL option, but many women complain that the diameter is too big. I thought a globe, or fish bowl might be better for noogling as it would not restrict the diameter, but allow a smaller opening on the chest. A disadvantage is that you could not wear 2 at a time, but would have to swap sides about every 15 minutes. Using only one does have advantages in that it is easier to keep it clear of your armpit, and women who have used only one claim even faster results (seems counter intuitive, I know). Maybe they pump harder this way?

Anyhow I would like to find someone to test out a fishbowl design. I tried building one before (see pic with padding) but it was thin plastic and eventually collapsed. I then purchased a glass bowl, but broke it trying to drill a hole through it, purchased 2nd glass bowl and with more care succeeded in drilling hole. Picture of glass bowl with tape measure showing 5-3/4" depth. This glass bowl is 7-1/2" diameter. If you measure your CXL, what is the inside depth? I assume it is more than 6". The opening is 5" and would be about 4-1/2" with padding. So again, what is the inside diameter of your CXL at the base? If more depth is desired I could buy a 10" version of the glass fish bowl (the one I have is advertised as 8" but is actually slightly smaller). Of course the 10" one has a larger opening.

If you are interested I will add padding and nipple for air hose and ship it to you.

Attachments

• fishbowl2.jpg
    fishbowl2.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 16
  • fishbowl.jpg
    fishbowl.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 14

moocow

Wow James, thanks for thinking of me!! It's quite a thought, that I will fill these cups by the end of the year! Kind of scary and exciting at the same time. I have always wanted larger boobs, and it seems that at last my wish may be coming true. The fact that I could only pump one side at a time doesn't bother me - that's how I use these now, that way I get better positioning of the cup.

Can I have a think about whether I truly want to grow that big? It is quite a huge step to make (what will family and friends think if I suddenly - well it won't be sudden I realise) - grow huge tits!!

I am just blown away that after having these cups for years and using them occasionally, now that I am using them most days often that I am growing!! I wish I had kept at it more then - I would have had great breasts for years already! Thanks James x

James

There is no hurry to decide. But I would like those measurements of the CXL I asked for to compare. Also for yourself your opinion if the opening and depth are suitable for you or would it have to be the 10" version?