New. What to order?

suldrun

Hi everyone.

I am thinking of ordering but am a little confused. I am a sagging 38D. I have lost about 40 lbs so far and my breasts are starting to sag and look deflated. I have about 15-20 more lbs to go to reach my goal weight. Before I put on weight I was a 34B. I am very concerned about sagging more.

I would love to just maintain and bring back some firmness as I continue to lose. Has anyone done this? Also, which domes should I order and should I order the double system or the single? The reason I ask is because I am not sure if the larger domes will fit the double.

Thanks in advance.
Suldrun

reeree

Hi Suldrun! :) Welcome to the forum!

You can definetely use the Noogleberry pump to gain lift and firmness as well as growth!! In fact, many people report those affects before seeing any kind of growth! You've already got a good size. And pumping can help you keep your size even while losing weight! I'm no where NEAR your size -32A :( - but i'm able to use two large domes as once even though i have a small frame, so i would say go for the large, or even the XL! And i find the double system to be much easier cause i can do both at once (i'm kinda short on time as i have two little boys who are always running around causing confusion!). Also, i've been on a weight loss goal myself, and while i don't have much to "lose" , i have not lost any of my small boobs while i have lost 11lbs elswhere!
Hope this helps you out some! And good luck on whatever you choose to do ;D

suldrun

Thank you Reeree your answer has helped me decide.

I felt so weird wanting to do this because I see so many people here with smaller breasts and I know what thats like because I was an A all through HS and got to a small B in my early 20's. I always dreamed of bigger breasts but now I miss the firm perkyness, lol are we ever happy?

I do not want to get any bigger I just want to maintain and firm up . I dont even feel like a 38 D because they are so deflated looking.

I'm going to start with the double with large domes I think and then go from there.

Thanks again for your reply I needed an extra push to actually order ;)

See you around

Suldrun

cleo

Welcome to the forum Suldrun. You may want to consider ordering the XL at the same time because even if you don't fill the large at first, you probably won't be long as you're a 38D and then you'll have the XL ready to take over. I really doubt that you'll be using large domes for long. Good luck!

suldrun

Thanks for the input Cleo. I ended up emailing Lucy right before I ordered and she recomended the xl to start also. Thank you both for all your input. I'm sure I'll be back to the forum soon. Cant wait to get started.

Thanks again :) I am so glad this forum is here.
Suldrun