Newbee

AswannabeCs

I decided to try noogleberry after trying pills and massage. I do not like taking pills and it messing with my hormones. I lost a lot of volume after breast feeding my two children. I am Two weeks in with using the noogleberry and I could not be more happy. I have a constant small amount of swelling that doesnt go away. I have been pumping for 1 hour two times a day. Havent taken any breaks besides today; I am going to just pump once because yesterday I didnt get as much swelling as I have been. Maybe im doing it too much? Just testing the waters and seeing what works for me ... (like many of you say) i think I may try the 7:2 method as i have read it creates more and longer swelling. Hoping for permanent growth as im sure everyone is as well. Im very excited and hopeful for whats to come :)

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
:) Nice to have you in the community. I am a male and I noogle for 10 min. on each breast , this way I can massage the other 1 while still on the pumping. I get great swelling that stays a full day. I am actually filling out my C cup bras quite well but I also am on estrofem ,and BO pills. good luck and keep us posted on your growth. Have a great day!!!

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
;) Hello ! How come we have not heard form you ? How are things progressing with the girls on their growth and such? Shoot us a pic so we all can give you our thoughts and congrats on your accomplishments!This is where I am sitting now in my NBE adventure on Breast growth!

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 13