Newbie holding out hope

Boobiegirl007

Hi everyone :) new to noogling.
Trying to hold out hope that this works.
B/c Cup. My measurements are 27 underboob and 32 over boob this fluctuates during ovulation so you think your breasts are growing with massage then they deflate.
I've been massaging daily with fenugreek oil. Not sure if this is doing a thing. Been trying it around 3 weeks to a month now.

I have contemplated surgery and other methods but thought I would Try this.
I've always been very thin ectomoph type body is it?

So my breasts used to be even smaller. I just don't gain the weight on my boobs if I ever put on a few pounds.
I really would love to feel more womanly with bigger breasts. I love the shape of them but I would love a D or DD. Wishful thinking.

Could i ask what creams have worked for people?
Im scared to take supplements incase they interfere with hormones and mental health.
Please offer some advice so I can show my progress xx

Haute Arula

Hi Boobiegirl007, love the double 00, 7 a fav number of mine, was born in the seventh month. Would love to help you with some advice. I remember Noogleberry had mentioned drinking lots of water. Maybe bulk up with some carbs which might help. Wish I had more to offer. Take care. Xoxo Arula

Haute Arula

P.S. I learned that pumping for 20 or 30 minutes for about 3 to 5 days, then resting for a week or so, helps to let breast tissue repair in that area. Hope that helps.

i pump twice a day when possible, i use a mix of BO, pills PM pills and cream and PG cream, but not the BO and PM at the same time (too much E!)
I have gone from flat (bio male btw) to a good b cup in around 2 years. I would say this is due to a mix of all, ie the noogling and the pills etc x

Haute Arula

Hello Lady Charlotte, so nice to talk with you. have been where you are Bella, it really is a journey and after a number of years mostly with Noggleberry I have achieved my size and curious to see how much more. I have checked all the sites about bust enhancement but found that pumping my tits has worked out the best. I’ll send an earlier pic to show what Noogleberry has done for me. So that pic was from about around 11 years ago. And in my posts you’ve seen the change. If I can help you more in any way, I’ll be here Arula

Attachments

• 70311442-E9FB-4F72-82C9-D9C7DB8AFECA.jpeg
    70311442-E9FB-4F72-82C9-D9C7DB8AFECA.jpeg
    13.1 KB · Views: 29

Haute Arula

Hi Boobiegirl007, love the double 00, 7 a fav number of mine, was born in the seventh month. Would love to help you with some advice. I remember Noogleberry had mentioned drinking lots of water. Maybe bulk up with some carbs which might help. Wish I had more to offer. Take care. Xoxo Arula
Hello darling, wanted to say Noogleberry does work but it is a time proven alternative to implants. Personally if it helps, I use a firm support Bra to accentuate my tits.( pull any loose skin into the cup area, know some ladies do this to help with size. Playtex 18 hour bra. It’s a firm support Bra. I’m a 38 rib cage so I use a 36 D bra size with the cups removed. As my first post pic shows. Fare well. Xoxo Arula