Newbie wants advice about program, + pink & purple (boobs, that is..:))

NaturalLady

Hi Nooglers! I've been using my NB for just about two weeks now and wanted to check in with the experts on here to see if what I'm doing sounds like a good starting program for good growth. I've been massaging 10 min. pre-noogle as well as drinking 25-40 oz. of water before/during each session. For the first week it was a huge challenge just to keep one Large dome on by itself, so I did one side at the time for about 45 minutes each. I've been experimenting with 7:2 and 10:2 methods but haven't really noticed a difference between the two since I've had NO swelling at all. One small victory is that for the past two days I did manage to get both Large domes on at once - quite a juggling act, but successful for the most part ;).
Anyway, I'm pumping to what I consider a tight pressure. Not painful, just tight. My boobs do turn a bit pink, especially near the top section of the domes. But I'm noticing that when I remove the domes for the massage breaks my nips look slightly purple-toned. Not really purple, but close. This happens even if I try pumping with less pressure. So I guess I'm wondering if this is ok.. ?? I don't want to do anything to stunt growth or cause damage. I've not experienced any bruising or infamous red dots though.
Any info or tips on my program and the purple-ish nip issue would be appreciated! Thanks! :)