newbie with questions

S

silv

Hi everybody, I joined this forum about 2 weeks ago but this is the first time i'm posting. I am currently using BB and I am really interested in getting NB. i'm just waiting for the silicone ring so I can use it with the Medium cups as my under measurement is 27 so I think using the ring might help the domes to stay.
Is anybody also with the measurment 27 under and 32 on nips and are using medium domes? If yes, do you have any problem keeping the 2 domes on at the same time? Or do any of you think mediums might be too big for me? Also I'm wondering if anybody here used the domes for hours at a time and sleep with the domes on? If yes, Is it hard to keep it on for hours and with the airlock, do you still lose suction when you move too much? Sorry for asking so many questions and thank you!
silv

L

Louise1982

Hi Silv,

Truthfully I doubt you will get the mediums to stay on at all - just use your BB domes. The NB medium are the same width as the BB large but only the depth of the BB medium, so if you ever do get a seal they will fill up fast! I use the BB large 2x daily but couldn't even get the NB medium to seal when I was E cup with Brava swelling, not even one at a time, due to small underbust size. I'm about 26-26.5 under and was 33-33.25 (but today 14 hours after BB was 33.75!) so I'm slightly difference from you but not much. Not sure if having the soft cup rings will help but I've pretty much given up on using the NB domes and have given mine away to someone who can fit them. I'll let you know if the rings make much difference with the BB domes though.

S

silv

Hey Louise, great progress with BB for only 4 weeks! This is the problem here. NB domes are very wide but not deep enough. I know I can just use BB domes but I really believe the reason why a lot of people here have good results has a lot to do with the shape of the domes (It's just my instinct). I figured since I'm already using BB and have some results (another 10 weeks to go) so maybe I can gain more by using both BB and a different suction system.
By the way, you've mentioned that you'll do BB for 15 weeks straight on Bosom forum so are you going to take a week or 2 weeks break after you finish the 1st 8 weeks cycle? i'm not sure if I want to take 2 weeks break!

L

Louise1982

No I don't have time to take a break because I want to get back to Brava for the winter so probably Sept-March and I've been told by Brava you should have 3-4 months complete break from suction before starting a new cycle. I want to get the best from BB first so I'm going to use continuously until end of May. My main worry is the dome size because I have trouble with the width of the large (but I am managing) but they're almost full and I don't know if the XL will fit. I wouldn't say the shape of the domes will make a difference, even if we had square domes we wouldn't grow square boobs. The growth process is happening on such a small cellular level that the breast will lay down the tissue following the original natural shape which is determined by the positioning and proportion of fat / ducts and the support of the ligaments. Consider all the boob galleries, the boobs don't all look the same in the after pics. If worst comes to worst I'll just buy some more Brava domes to use with BB, it's only being a cheapskate that's stopped me so far but may have to bite the bullet, will probably need another 2 sets for my next session anyway.

J

jellyDeeeee

:) ;D :-* Wow Lucy that would be FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!! asI completely fill out the large cups in about 4 pumps my boobs look like a child squashing thier nose on a window payne Lol.... PLEASE PLEASE MAKE THE LARGE LONGER, DEEPER then Im sure Ill get some growth.
I will buy one xlarge cup but I know that I wont get 2 of them one so please...... hurry thankyou for always being so innovative and helpful sincerly JellyDeeeee......

E

elusia

Lucy,

I've read that the BB (Bosom Beauty) domes are curved in a way that the NB domes are not, which makes it easier for them to fit. Anybody who have tried both kinds of domes - please correct or confirm!

If that is true that the BB domes have a better fit, would you consider making the NB domes similar (but deeper, since it is a problem for many after a while)?

I ask you because you seem amazing in trying to constantly improve your products for our benefit! We all appreciate it and I'm sure it'll pay off in the end!

Elusia

L

Louise1982

Lucy, I'm not sure if you would be allowed to make your domes in a similar shape to BB. I don't think they need to be pointy - the NB domes that are fuller at the end where the tubing goes in seems more sensible but a curved base would be great. I've used BB large (12cm) and NB medium (11.5cm) I can get the BBs on with no probs but never got the NBs to stay on even one at a time, even using the BB pump on full so the shape definitely makes a difference.

Lucy, please remind me to send you some pics I took for you!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
elusia said:
Lucy,

I've read that the BB (Bosom Beauty) domes are curved in a way that the NB domes are not, which makes it easier for them to fit. Anybody who have tried both kinds of domes - please correct or confirm!

If that is true that the BB domes have a better fit, would you consider making the NB domes similar (but deeper, since it is a problem for many after a while)?

I ask you because you seem amazing in trying to constantly improve your products for our benefit! We all appreciate it and I'm sure it'll pay off in the end!

Elusia

Hi Elusia, please read this reply:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=270.msg1408#msg1408

im confident that the new soft rings will help to overcome this problem and be an improvement over th BB,

please watch this space,

best wishes
Lucy :)