thabai

Hi, I found out about the breat system from someone on a NBE website. I was just wondering what the difference between a breast system and a hybrid system? How long should you use them for? Also what size cups should I get I'm a 30C.

OptimisticGirl

@ Thabai:
Welcome to the forum! I don't know about hybrid system, so can't answer your question. Just drop in to say hello. What's your goal size? I think 30C is really nice size. So if you only to increase a cup or so, it will usually only take you 2 months if you are a fast responder. Many people here gain an inch very quick even they started with A or AA.
Regarding cup size, write to Lucy and tell her the figure of your frame, heigh, weight, etc,... and she may suggest for you. My advice is that you should by larger domes together with the domes that are suitable for you, so when you fill the smaller domes, you won't have to wait.

thabai

Hi, thanks yeah I was going to order one so I'll pm that person... I think I should respond well because I've already had a little random growth from changing my pill. My problem is one is quite a bit bigger than the other so I'm hoping if I use this on one side it'll get to the same size as the other :)