W

Wolfmoon

Why thank you Wolfy The pump i got is off of ebay under $40 couldn't beat that it doesn't stay on over 15 minutes but once again it pumps you up and keeps pumping on till 15 minutes and you can restart the pump i did that for 3 pumps then I put the manual one on it is quite you do here a little bit of humm plus that pump is for women to give them milk...kevlovs69
I'll have to surf the web and see what I find. Thank for your input though . I'm a B+ to a C now. My goal is however I can grow my girls. Thinking that I might gain some extra size if I could snoogle.

W

Wolfmoon

Kev
What type of pump I'm looking for is one that I can set a desired vac pressure, and be able to automatically come on at a set low vac pressure so I can use it at night. I do gain some extra swelling when I nap with the domes on, but have trouble keeping them on overnight. I do have some permanent growth I guess, because I can go several days to a week without losing much tit mass. By the way, you know I am a guy, right? Hope you don't mind.

Wolfy

W

Wolfmoon

Kev
What type of pump I'm looking for is one that I can set a desired vac pressure, and be able to automatically come on at a set low vac pressure so I can use it at night. I do gain some extra swelling when I nap with the domes on, but have trouble keeping them on overnight. I do have some permanent growth I guess, because I can go several days to a week without losing much tit mass. By the way, you know I am a guy, right? Hope you don't mind.

Wolfy
Seems kinda hard to find people to communicate with on this site, beings that I am a male

K

kevlovs69

Seems kinda hard to find people to communicate with on this site, beings that I am a male
No not at all that your a guy me to but I love my two little girls and yes they are growing for me lol and yes I do love to fu@k to the pump I have it does have a low, medium and high speed on it but it will turn off in 15 minutes plus you can get all of the help from this forum they have it all types women, men , trans like I have send all types of people who want to get bigger breast and dicks on the forum....kevlovs69