Noodle's tuberous progress photos from day one

beckums

Today I post my four month check in.
I am really going to have to make a collage of my update photos on a computer soon. I am usually on noogleberry via my cell phone.
there will be an additional post with more photos because the quality of the photos were low, so i counterbalanced with quantity.

Attachments

• IMAG2133_1_1.jpg
    IMAG2133_1_1.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 445

tim odom

BETTER LOOKING BREASTS ARE IN A WOKIING STATUS
;) Hey there noodles! got to look at your last pic and Pow& Wow are you looking great. The shape is outstanding and the size of the girls is awesome. Very nice in all aspects from my point of seeing your results you have going on. Job well done!!! Congrats! Have a great week , Tim out!

NadiOne

I just love the way your breast sit up like that :eek: Marvelous progress! I look forward to seeing you increase even more.

nastasia

Hello !
I was just wondering if ur brest are really tuberous! u wrote that on ur title but im not sure they really are !

beckums

Thanks Tim and double d for sending me some love.<3333
The reason why I classified myself as tuberous is because although I don't carry all of the charecteristics for a particular type (1-3) I do have many features:
High inframammary fold
short distance from nipple to breast crease
constricted tissue and collegan bands

My breasts now look much less like tuberous breasts and maybe have less of the aforementioned features , but in the beginning of my nbe journey, I consulted with Plastic surgeons with the same starting pics in this thread and they debated between tuberous breasts and associated features, but not one out of all 10 said I, without doubt didn't have tuberous breasts.

Hope that helps explain things :)

beckums

This was taken two weeks ago.
I know, I know, not the 5 month Mark, but I have been lazy with BO doing most of the work for me. Pretty sure I'm a 32D now or more accurately 30DD

Attachments

• IMAG2194.jpg
    IMAG2194.jpg
    454.4 KB · Views: 548

zkk

Great progress! They look very full and the shape has changed a lot. You do look like you could be at least 32D now :)

beckums

My 32C's hurt after wearing them a while.
I think I have proven that while noogleberry may not make a constricted breast circular, in regards to a natural looking shape, one can still achieve growth and release constricted breasts with the use of nb. Can't wait until my 1 year and so on:)

jyano

Your progress over just a few months is so impressive! My breast shape is similar to yours (although MUCH smaller than your starting picture). Do you tape down your areolas at all while noogling?

M

maksimovic

Re: beckie's tuberous progress photos from day one

;) Hey it is ole Tim here . I gave it a try on getting the ole butt up and it really does a lot for more boob into the cup. Thanks. I measured last night and they are; 40 below, 43 above , and 47 across the girls. Since on the other goodies , I feel the girls getting fuller, rounder, and firmness is also in the mix. Before it was the height now the girls are filling up but not out and even my wife is always doing a cop a feel when she walks by me with no shirt on in the house!!! Thanks for the suggestion on the incline position. I will try to send 1 old pic when they first began to sprout.

Attachments

• WIN_20201102_06_53_15_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20201102_06_53_15_Pro.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 66