Noogleberry as a wellness massage

Mistress

Noogleberry very effective for breast augmentation. But do you think it is possible Noogleberry perceived as a massage that makes breasts healthier due to improved blood circulation and improved lymph flow?

M

MAKSIMOVIC

Noogleberry très efficace pour l’augmentation mammaire. Mais pensez-vous qu’il est possible Noogleberry perçu comme un massage qui rend les seins plus sains en raison de l’amélioration de la circulation sanguine et l’amélioration du flux lymphatique? PO (po)

polsimarkhauys

Any kind of massage, done in a right way, got a lot of positive aspects, IMO. And yeah, I guess the Noogleberry can be really helpful for women, both medically and aesthetically. I'd be a great fan of it, if it enlarged my boob, you know, Xd. But I find the massage to be an extremely effective practice not only for the chest area, but for the whole body too. As I know, some kinds of it, especially helpful for men. One of my friends really like the tantric massage in london. He's a passive lifestyle due to his job, so massage really helps him to relieve pain. For me too, btw.

Last edited: