Noogling, does it work for older woman?

Kim

Looking for older women 40+ to share their experience with noogling? Is it worth the money? I will be 44, 2 children, always have been small busted ......will it help to increase my bust? I have been massaging for 2 months and taking fenugreek, MACA root, and fennel with no results so far. :(

James

Check out: http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,4324.msg45736.html#msg45736
and janonthemtn thread http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2536.msg25941.html#msg25941
You might try massaging with flaxseed oil.

Kim

Thank you James for pointing me to the thread regarding the success with noogling for the older woman, that certainly does give me hope. Later in the day I am going to search out her old posts. I was so happy to see a reply that I wanted to acknowledge it right away. :D

Additional Info
I started off using coconut oil, tried olive oil and have switched over to flax for almost a month. Most times I also take a hotwater bottle to my chest beforehand. I was also doing twice a day but have slipped to one a day at times during these last 2 weeks due to being very discouraged. I do the female deer massage and a session can last from 20 mins to a little over half an hour. Am I being impatient with my massage program or is it not working? So many others have gotten great results from what i read but they are so much younger than me.

J

janonthemtn

Hi Kim, Yes it worked for me! I'm now 63, ouch! i started when I was about 55. I saw Eman's results and thought if a man can grow boobs, as a woman I should be able to. It works and I have maintained my larger breast without frequent pumping. If I pump frequently, I stay a 34 DD if I don't pump much 34 full D. It is wonderful to have a way to improve our appearance without surgery and all that entails. I don't usually participate on forum lately. I happened to want to get back to 34 DD so decided to check out forum. I love noogleberry for helping me go from, "looking like a boy" to definitely more feminine appearance. It takes time, and commitment. janonthemtn

Kim

Well that is very encouraging for me to hear. Janonthemtn that is amazing results you got, I hope I can be so lucky! Thanks for your reply :).

M

maksimovic

Eh bien, c’est très encourageant pour moi d’entendre. Janonthemtn qui est des résultats incroyables que vous avez obtenu, j’espère que je peux être si chanceux! Merci pour votre réponse .:)
homme 70 ans

Attachments

• WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20200328_14_15_38_Pro.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 14

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Yes I'm well over 60 and I am growing! It is lovely, I would never use surgery and this is as natural a way to grow bigger boobs there is. We can ease off, or go like the clappers and grow as big as we like, it's all in our hands. I knew I was growing when I realised I had a cleavage whereas before they weren't big enough to have cleavage!! Wondering how big I may be able to grow them! Good luck Jan and Kim - see how far you can go!

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
I'm sure you will grow, you might have to work harder if you are skinny! If you keep at it, you might notice one day that you are a little plumper and Noogle is starting to work for you!! So exciting when that happens! Good luck!