Noogling for four months...andd ]:

jessicaz19

So about 2 or 3 days ago, I started taking PM again. 2 pills in morning, 2 pills at night and i can start seeing a difference already

James

jessboo said:
So about 2 or 3 days ago, I started taking PM again. 2 pills in morning, 2 pills at night and i can start seeing a difference already
I believe you should cycle your PM. Take the pills for only 10 days starting just after your period.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm pretty sure I didn't get an perm in the first 6 months too. Even now, I swell alot and feel tiny when it's gone. That's why I try hard not to dwell on comparison too much. It is usually very discouraging.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I wish I could tell you but each person is different on these aspects. For me, my swellins started to really hang around by 3rd or 4th month. Now, I'm one year into it and when I let all the swelling go down, I'm a small B and I started with nothing.

If you continue to try to see perm growth then I'm afraid you'll be signing up for a serious emotional rollercoaster. I know I did when I tried. :) Just try to enjoy the process and explore it. It seems when you're not looking is when the magic happens. :)

DJ

Julieg350

Hello. I am brand new to Noogling. I'm wondering what is PM? Also, does anyone use heating pad before they apply oil or cream to do breast massage & then pump? I read that tip on a natural breast enlargement site advertising Noogleberry as the best breast pump & safest to use! And I cannot remember the name of it, but a recommendation was made of using a Butt Enlargement Cream to increase your bust?? Has anyone ever herd of or tried such a thing?? Sounds strange, but I'm so tired of having an underdeveloped chest all my life & remember being called "flaty" all thru school, I'm about willing to try anything. Any pointers & tips welcome for this newbie for growth!

tinytots

PM is Pueraria mirifica, a Thai herb that contains phytoestrogen which mimics the function of estrogen...one of which is to stimulate boob growth. ;)

Hopefulforbreasts

I am also new to Noogling I just relieved my package can't wait to get home and try it. I have not heard of using butt enhancing cream on the breasts but I purchased a cream called isosensuals which is for the breasts. I have been using it almost a month and feel a bit fuller but not much difference. I am hoping that the noogle will help in addition to the cream. The cream is suppose to stimulate the growth of fat cells in the breast and increase the size of existing fat cells. They recommend taking for 6 months. I plan to try one more month to see if I have much difference: