Not sure if the cups fit...

R

Rafferty

Hi, My NB just arrived all the way to Australia today but I seem to have a problem. I am a small B cup (Australian) so ordered the medium cup size but find they don't quite cover my breasts. It is plenty deep enough but doesn't seem wide enough. It seems to miss part of my breast. I was just wondering if this is normal or does it need to fully cover them? I'd appreciate any help.

T

tiffany81

I believe it is suppose to cover the entire breast to get the full affect. You can email lucy at customerservice@noogleberry.com and let her know your cups are to small. she will be glad to help in anyway and let me tell you, customer service with the nb is awesome. you will get a reply today. good luck to you. ;)

A

annieboobs

Hi Raferty, I'm a small 34b as well, i'm using the Medium cups too... When i put on the cups aliitle of my bresat is left out, but as soon as i start pumping it gets sucked in, so u could try that and see if the same happens..
Also if not u could write to Lucy and she will send u aset of large..
I'm waiting on the large soft rings to come out so i can start using my large cups... feels much better with soft rings no digging ,of ribs which can be really painful.. So make sure to get a pair when they are out...,
All the best to ya.
Anne..

C

char_the_star

Rafferty said:
Hi, My NB just arrived all the way to Australia today but I seem to have a problem. I am a small B cup (Australian) so ordered the medium cup size but find they don't quite cover my breasts. It is plenty deep enough but doesn't seem wide enough. It seems to miss part of my breast. I was just wondering if this is normal or does it need to fully cover them? I'd appreciate any help.

Hi Rafferty, I'm in the UK and had the same issue, but had already purchased the large cups as well. Am using them and although they are very deep i find no problems with them staying on and am able to fill them by about halfway when I pump.
Hope this helps,
Char x

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi Raffety, I think try pumping with the meds first and see if yoour boobage gets sucked in if not getthe large what size are you under the bust ??? love jelly ps IM from aus tooo...

R

Rafferty

Thanks guys, I emailed Lucy and she was going to send the large ones out to me. Can't wait till they arrive. I didn't think to get the soft cup rings but I guess I will see how they go without it and if it's too painful, I will order some of them too. Hope it makes some improvement on my sorry boobs! I have already taken before pictures and they look even worse than I thought!

M

Monster

Hi Rafferty

I'm new to the noogleberry system and have the same problem as you describe. I'm a 'rounded' B cup and find it a bit of struggle to get into the medium cup. I have to have pretty full on suction to keep them there. Lucy says she has the large cups but I'm contemplating trying the soft rings first...